Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ballysheil

Put in order this week and the stuff got here by courier (D*L) in 48 hours.
    Delighted all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

vicwatson wrote: »
    I know this is a bargain alert (request) but it seems that this is the place to ask for the discount codes, please move if not

Anyone got a 10% off/Free delivery coupon ?

Thanks in advance

http://www.carlsberg.co.uk/sportsdirect/download-voucher/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭rockihudson

found these on another discussion .

June XJUN2

JULY XJULY2

AUG XAUG2

person who posted this thought june was for football gear
    not sure about other 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

June XJUN2

JULY XJULY2

AUG XAUG2

not sure about other 2
    Just tested this one there and it's 10% off football jerseys. The others didn't work for me.

• Advertisement

June XJUN2

JULY XJULY2

AUG XAUG2

not sure about other 2

July code is for tennis products
    August code is for running products

also code VCODESCOUK gives £3.99 off on orders over £10 (essentially means free delivery in UK - haven't tested but might be worth trying if you aren't buying football gear - expires end of day Sunday)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

This code works brings delivery down to £4.00.
    Thanks very much indeed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Has anybody got a current voucher code for non tennis gear/delivery?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭PeWu79

Pingi wrote: »
    Has anybody got a current voucher code for non tennis gear/delivery?

Thanks
    I used the Carlsberg link above and got 10% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Anyone got any valid vouchers?
    Carlsberg one expired..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

This thread might interest some people who are looking to order off sports direct anytime soon.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79683580&posted=1#post79683580

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

double GG wrote: »
    This thread might interest some people who are looking to order off sports direct anytime soon.

Gonna give this a try but does anyone have any vouchers also?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

double GG wrote: »

And if you live in Dublin, as far as I can see from thier website they have 19 collection sites, all in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone have or seen any vouchers around the place??

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

Just bought a bit of stuff off sportsdirect including running shoes.

Got 10% off the shoes using code XAUG2.

Also set up a parcel motel a/c and got free delivery to UK as I had spent over £75 and have two free credits with parcel motel so saved myself the guts of €16.

Also use VCLOUD12 to get free delivery for orders over £10, again only to UK

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

when ordering from sports direct change from sterling to euros and this will save close to 10% of your order price as the exchange rate is a lot better than credit card or paypal rates also vcloud12 gives delivery for just €4.80 but only valid till sunday 5th august i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

For 10% off go this site http://www.mccoys.co.uk/football3DTV/

and use code: 0336 as Last 4 digits of barcode and

Time code as: 11:16

and it will generate a new code for you.

Unfortunately it won't work with the delivery code.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Henrib

Hoping to place an order over the weekend. Does anyone have an up to date discount code please (have tried a few from this thread, but it tells me my Basket does not match the requirements of the voucher!)? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

Is there a sportsdirect in enniskillen or is it sportsworld ? My order arrived today and im going to have to return it, 2 pairs of jeans, both size 10 supposedly yet one pair is a good bit larger than the other despite them both being the same brand. A size 10 small shirt which i thought might be a bit tight totally hangs off me too. Ive bought this brand before and never had an issue with the size :( if i return the order by post im going to be left out of pocket due to having to send it by registered post - not a happy bunny!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

chasm wrote: »
    Is there a sportsdirect in enniskillen or is it sportsworld ? My order arrived today and im going to have to return it, 2 pairs of jeans, both size 10 supposedly yet one pair is a good bit larger than the other despite them both being the same brand. A size 10 small shirt which i thought might be a bit tight totally hangs off me too. Ive bought this brand before and never had an issue with the size :( if i return the order by post im going to be left out of pocket due to having to send it by registered post - not a happy bunny!

http://www.sportsdirect.com/storelist?lat=54.34363&long=-7.63093&lc=enniskillen,%20United%20Kingdom&sd=10

Sports Direct

Enniskillen
    2121 Castle Place
    Townhall Street
    Enniskillen
    BT7 47BD
    Tel: 08443325942

Opening Hours
    Monday: 09:00 - 18:00
    Tuesday: 10:00 - 18:00
    Wednesday: 09:00 - 18:00
    Thursday: 09:00 - 18:00
    Friday: 09:00 - 18:00
    Saturday: 09:00 - 18:00
    Sunday: 12:00 - 18:00

• Advertisement

chasm wrote: »

Its on the main street in enniskillen - there is also one in strabane that could be handy for you depending on where in donegal you are.
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/storeList?lat=53.85252660044951&long=-1.845703125&sd=500&lc=IRELAND

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Folski

Anyone tell me how long it takes from departed Gatwick to arrival?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Folski wrote: »
    Anyone tell me how long it takes from departed Gatwick to arrival?

Just a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Folski

kn wrote: »
    Just a couple of days.

Wont be here today then no? :( Departed Gatwick at 6:18am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭dor83

Folski wrote: »
    Wont be here today then no? :( Departed Gatwick at 6:18am
    No, you'll probably get it tomorrow because my previous orders arrived the day after departing Gatwick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

I've noticed sportsdirect alongside heatons up north, like how sportsworld is with heatons down here.
    Are they the same company but just dearer down here?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Mike Ashley owns 50% of Heatons according to Wikipedia. Sportsworld is part of Heatons.

Sportsdirect is also owned by Ashley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭testtech05

Does anyone have any codes or a code for free delivery to Ireland? Or is there a certain amount if I spend over it that I get delivery included in my order?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

testtech05 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any codes or a code for free delivery to Ireland? Or is there a certain amount if I spend over it that I get delivery included in my order?
    The free European delivery only happens about once every 6 months, or so I hear. And yes, there was a minimum spend. There was a huge amount bought by Irish residents the last time they had this offer, if the postings here where anything to go by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

testtech05 wrote: »

Avail of the free UK shipping and then have your ordered shipped to ParcelMotel in UK who will deliver it to Dublin for €3.50

Advertisement