Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M26 Dart the new USAS??

Options
  • 09-05-2012 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

I now see why some admins in rented servers make this a no go.
    I got killed several times with it by one single shot, not even close range.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

It's the same on PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Its bugged giving 1hit kills at long range,hence the ban.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

2 complete legends on Craggy have over 1000 kills with it I hear :)

ktulu123 wrote: »
    About 1000 each, you mean :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,580 ✭✭✭✭klose

Fight fire with fire :D

The thing is an underbarell cannon!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Seriously? Get serious connection issues on that server. Shame really its the only irish one :( FU Eircom!!!!!!

Kinda glad now.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

Lol u mixed noob up with legend m8 :rolleyes:

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Kinda glad now.
    It's okay, I've used my "awesome" powers to ban it indefinitely. :D (no pun intended)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

I don't use this gun if I can help it but in Metro everyone does so if you can't beat them then join em. Ill be happy when it's patched as my L85a2 will outdo most weapons barring that m26

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I don't use this gun if I can help it but in Metro everyone does so if you can't beat them then join em. Ill be happy when it's patched as my L85a2 will outdo most weapons barring that m26

LOL...

Good luck with that. Having played with and against you, we both know thats bogus, your stats also say a different story.

1b04c5e5d498a88fe7983d6daa675278.png?1337592687

Perhaps if you didn't play Metro 24/7 you might not have to use it, but hey, don't let my thought get in the way of your l33tness

• Advertisement

Lol
    Like I give toss what you think you troll. Ill use whatever weapon i damn well want i payed for the game so ill play it how i please. If i want to use my time by going onto Metro glitches and killing people through walls then thats what ill do. Go back to your boring life and Concentrate on your own game instead of consistently stalking my stats and replying to every post I make on here. Funny thing is when I stopped playing with ye lot my k/d, Spm etc went up ten fold. Anyway your not worth the oxygen and I've reported your post.

Oooh...defensive. :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,129 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Anyway your not worth the oxygen and I've reported your post.

Which now has the side effect of bringing to my attention the fact that you're insulting other users after exposing you with your freely, publicly available stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LCgonnakillme

Lol
    Like I care that I'm a troll. Ill use all the over powered weapons want, i payed for the game so ill cheat cause it makes me feel tough. If i want to waste my time by going onto Metro glitches and ruining other peoples fun through walls then thats what ill do cause i suck. Go back to your boring life (ironic) and Concentrate on your own game instead of hating on the cheaters and replying to every post I make on here cause i hate being caught out in my lies. Funny thing is when I stopped playing with ye lot I realised I could keep my k/d high by cheating so in yisser faces. Anyway youre not worth the oxygen and I've reported your post.

*hides under rock*

Corrected your grammar, U mad bro? :cool:

"corrected yr grammar" should be 'corrected your grammar'

Have you ever heard of sarcasm? My point is that I play the game how I want to and won't be told I can't use a certain weapon by anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LCgonnakillme

Have you ever heard of sarcasm? My point is that I play the game how I want to and won't be told I can't use a certain weapon by anyone

Ninja edited one minute before your post. :pac:

Fair enough, but don't act the a$$ by saying you don't use a weapon when it's actually the weapon you have the most kills with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Have you ever heard of sarcasm?

What, the number one excuse for people who've gotten caught out? Yes, I've heard of it. :)

Oh look! The little boy that liked to Mav kill for the duration of every match before the patch liked your comment. How ironic. :rolleyes:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Comeragh me aul buddy, I'm just glad you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar is all :) As for the MAV, I have nothing to hide nor am I hypocrite. You sir, can't say the same.

You spent many a game trying to roadkill yourself, but unlike me or Aaron or any of the other lads, you never once spotted people for us. Light up the runway for the others is a phrase I like using, I do that damn well and that is what I primarily do. Kills with it have always been a secondary issue. When I used the MAV for yourself, you had no complaints whatsoever. Funny that.

At least with the MAV, it could be taken out.

As already pointed out, pure and utter lies. You were a serial abuser of USAS and frag rounds too, best thing about it was that you complained about it when others killed you with it even when you were using it at that very moment :pac:
    Lol
    Like I give toss what you think you troll. Ill use whatever weapon i damn well want i payed for the game so ill play it how i please. If i want to use my time by going onto Metro glitches and killing people through walls then thats what ill do. Go back to your boring life and Concentrate on your own game instead of consistently stalking my stats and replying to every post I make on here. Funny thing is when I stopped playing with ye lot my k/d, Spm etc went up ten fold. Anyway your not worth the oxygen and I've reported your post.

Abuse.

Yet you complain about others using what they want. Hmmmm.

As for stalking, snide comments from yourself on Twitter and Battleog (apparently Facebook too) originally ring a bell? Tell Fhorpe on us lately? Cop on with yourself.

As for your score and SPM going up, playing on high ticket Metro servers only using the USAS or a M26 Dart does that. Myself, Aaron, Ken, etc, etc not finishing ahead of you in the leaderboard consistently also helps. Our stats have gone up since we stopped playing with you :) Gotta love them stats ;)

Seriously. Do you actually know what hypocrisy and irony mean?

• Advertisement

Boring :pac:

Funny that you think my stats are better because I'm playing with less skilled players. For your information I now squad up most evenings with a colonel 41 & colonel 80. I'm also not far from overtaking you in rank and have already overtook you in SPM

BTW, the higher people's rank, the more time they have to sit on their arses playing games all day. Very few of the Colonel 100 players have less than 800-900 hours played, which is a fair bit of gameplay since October. The ones that do have less than 800-900 hours played probably are pros, cheaters, or have €2000+ PCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

This thread just got amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Funny that you think my stats are better because I'm playing with less skilled players. For your information I now squad up most evenings with a colonel 41 & colonel 80. I'm also not far from overtaking you in rank and have already overtook you in SPM

Obviously your going to overtake him in SPM playing Metro 24/7,smaller map more action,not really hard to figure out.Also rank mean's **** all IMO

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I preferred the one line reply :)

Where did I say I think your stats are better because you're playing with less skilled players? Please show me where I said this. Very strange.

I play a few hours here and there, not every day. I play other games as well. Not that I actually care what rank I'am. I'm rank 28? You can tell me (I can't remember and am not arsed checking) as I'm sure you know my stats and figures by the exact number. Probably bookmarked and all. The colonel 80 I imagine needs to get out more btw. But sure, each to their own :)

But, as already said pointed out anyway. If you can't figure out why you're SPM would be higher and why you are ranking up quicker, there really is no help for you.

Lastly, it's cute that what you mocked me for it in the past, yet here you are bragging about it now. Stats that is. You couldn't write this script, there's no effort needed from us. You just keep on diggin' pal! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Lol

This is now my favourite post of today :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Lol

So was your SPM 48 when you used to play with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭G.J.

M26 Dart is bugged, it shoots at the same strength as shooting every bullet from the assault rifle you have equipped all at once.

There is no real argument for the validity gun, it's glitched. And most of the people who do argue for it most likely use it as a crutch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Funny thing is when I stopped playing with ye lot my k/d, Spm etc went up ten fold.

W/L is where it's at pal (imo!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭G.J.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    W/L is where it's at pal (imo!).

There's never one single stat that defines a 'good' player. A good combination of all the stats is what you really need.

But yeah, W/L is a major one.

Advertisement