Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M26 Dart the new USAS??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

G.J. wrote: »
    There's never one single stat that defines a 'good' player. A good combination of all the stats is what you really need.

But yeah, W/L is a major one.

I know that, there's no point being a killwhore and losing all the time (nor is there being 100% objective focussed and giving away needless deaths). I do think though that if you "had" to pick one stat that's the more important of the stats W/L would be it, personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

I like to fly. I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Tommy_NDX wrote: »

;)

Get UPC and your ass back online!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I know that, there's no point being a killwhore and losing all the time (nor is there being 100% objective focussed and giving away needless deaths). I do think though that if you "had" to pick one stat that's the more important of the stats W/L would be it, personally.

100% agree with that! However I personally find it alot harder to dictate the result of a match when playing alone, even if I'm in a squad with randomers..

If your in a squad with at least one other competent person who actually plays as a squad member then its a game changer!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

;)

Oooh look me, I'm from Carlow, I have **** broadband yadda yadda yadda :P

Get back online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I personally think the dart takes pure skill to use effectively in this current gaming climate

I wish i could get upc:(. Gonna hop on this evenin some time if anyone's about. Hopefully the connection holds.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

W/L is probably the best measure of a good player but "skill" is good also, here's how it's determined: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489451569869/

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

;)
    "This landing is gonna get pretty interesting." :D

W/L is probably the best measure of a good player but "skill" is good also, here's how it's determined: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489451569869/

But iz dah CoD newb :cool: :P

• Advertisement

Forgot to mention that we were in a head wrecker of a game last night on Karkland with these two numtpies running around with the Dart absolutely wrecking havoc. Momentum was with it us defending on Rush but they gradually got a foothold in the game slowly but surely. We don't loss many, that's the god's honest truth but when we do, it's to either some really excellent squads with us not in a full one or those exploiting the broken features with the game. Metro is a bit of a flip the coin scenario a lot of the times but that's a different matter all together due to map design usually. Wasn't just these two that did the damage, there were others who towards the end started using it too. Looking at their battlelog profiles after the game, clearly weren't strong players whatsoever. But the noticeable thing was their top guns. Usas, Dart, etc, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

-Ade- wrote: »
    But iz dah CoD newb :cool: :P

Ehhhh yeah what you said

i_have_no_idea_what_im_doing_meme_640_12.jpg

"This landing is gonna get pretty interesting." :D

"Define interesting"

Seriously though. Whats up with the dart? Is it glitched? Have DICE acknowledged the problem or turned a blind eye?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Seriously though. Whats up with the dart? Is it glitched? Have DICE acknowledged the problem or turned a blind eye?

When you use it with the Heavy Barrel and Underslung Rail of an AR, the pellets take on the damage of the main weapon's bullets. Pretty much making it a KILL button.

As far as I know, it's supposed to be fixed in the patch included in Close Quarters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

If someone abuses the dart I just quit the game and go into another server. Did this with the USAS issue too (which was worse by the way I think)

I think the Mass is just as bad but no 1 seems to care. I never used the dart and have around 200 kills with the mass but gave up the latter because it was too easy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

The annoying thing about quitting though is that it counts as a loss on the whole W/L thing.

might not be wile important to everyone (myself included) but some complain

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

To the detriment of my own sanity I stay until the end of the game, then I quit out. Sick of fcukers using an OP glitch as a crutch to pad their stats.

So long as its patched for CQB dlc I'll be happy. If not, then I won't buy it. Simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

danniemcq wrote: »
    The annoying thing about quitting though is that it counts as a loss on the whole W/L thing.

It doesn't. It counts towards your Quit percentage obviously but quitting has never affected my W/L.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Ill use whatever weapon i damn well want i payed for the game so ill play it how i please.

Rage cry of the noob. :D, lmao, epic catch aaronh007....epic.

Hoopefully its patched with the new DLC

• Advertisement

Soby wrote: »
    Hoopefully its patched with the new DLC

It will be

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Im Going to miss my DART as much as ADE misses Mav road killing

Why? Not gonna use it any more ?

Soby wrote: »
    Why? Not gonna use it any more ?

What's the point sure.. it'd be like using a regular gun then? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

I think I might use the weakest gun in the game...... It's not as if I want to kill the enemy like :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

The 2nd most annoying thing about the m26 glitch was it invalidated the 50 or so kills I had with it pre glitch. Since not very many used it beforehand it looks like I killed 70 people with a glitch.

Rather than the 20 or so I killed with their own glitchly gun. :D

Hopefully it'll be gone after the June 4th patch. DICE can't be trusted to fix something properly on first try.

I think I might use the weakest gun in the game...... It's not as if I want to kill the enemy like :rolleyes:

Ask kells can ya get a loan of one of his moabs :)

I'm talking about exploiting a bug for an unfair advantage... ":rolleyes:"

Im Going to miss my DART as much as ADE misses Mav road killing

Not as much me missing you spending close to 20 mins in a match getting 0 kills with the MAV without spotting a single guy.

Or me missing have to hear you whine, moan and complain about people killing you with the USAS and Frag Rounds while you were using it yourself as you died.

Hell, me missing you making yourself to be a hypocrite and frankly, a bit of a fool in this thread, facebook apparently, Battlelog, Twitter and on here. Scratch that, you do that with every post.

Keep on truckin' buddy, keep on truckin' #obsessed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

I'm happy to say I have a MASSive 2 kills with the M26.

Advertisement