Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's on the juice tonight?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

I'm certain that this is the same guy, using a different account, that use to post here about drinking 24 cans, half a bottle of the captain(his phrase)then heading to the boozer for another 8 pints couple of more captains and then on to the nightclub where he would exclusively drink captains.

The sad thing was he'd post this, genuinely without any hint of bravado, seemly thinking this level of drinking wasn't too excessive.

I'm pretty sure its the same fella.

No that was the chappie from Foxford who used to boast about packing his bell end in crushed ice before heading out on the lash...remember him...hilarious.

Said it made him "last longer "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

insanity50 wrote: »
    Had two pints with my lunch at work.

Have a taste for it now.

Have sent out the group texts and the lads will be around at 6ish with the slabs and the spirits.

Gonna go for six cans myself and half a litre of the beloved captain.

Was sober for the past three and a half weeks so making it a good one tonight.

Will bust into some games of COD, then watch the liverpool match. then finish off out drinks and head to the pub and then club!!
    Gonna be a great one!

Anyone else on the lash?

Oh i'm so impressed, tell me more about your willpower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Oh i'm so impressed, tell me more about your willpower.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something about you that annoys me.

When it comes to me I'll let you know.

You know, that's not even the first time I've heard that today. Beats me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

Have a taste for it now.

Have sent out the group texts and the lads will be around at 6ish with the slabs and the spirits.

Was sober for the past three and a half weeks
    so making it a good one tonight.

Will bust into some games of COD, then watch the liverpool match. then finish off out drinks and head to the pub and then club!!
    Gonna be a great one!

Anyone else on the lash?

I couldn't do it,... or at least I haven't tried in over 20 years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

Have a taste for it now.

Gonna be a great one!

Anyone else on the lash?

Translation: "I'm getting hammered on me own tonight".

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

and people are wondering why this country is in such a mess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

xzanti wrote: »
    It's Tuesday... so no.

monday used to be a big piss up day for me 'the monday club' as its called. when there was a bank holiday it became the tuesday club. people who work in pubs and food and taxi men start their weekend today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

It's Tuesday ... Desperate Housewives ... am on the red

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Would love a bottle to look at the end of this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

KTRIC wrote: »
    Would love a bottle to look at the end of this evening.

Pop round I can give you my empty

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Dr.Strange

How dare you OP?

I'm filled with righteous contempt for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I'm never drinking again, ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Bit of a dipso drinkin on a tuesday mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Harsh things being said ITT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sounds like a great night to me - nothing beats a few drinks with a few friends playing the likes of COD or Halo. That said though, a few cans and a half bottle of Captain Morgan is a lot considering you're heading out afterwards, wouldn't be that bad if you were staying in. I've made that mistake a few times, drinking a half bottle of vodka before heading out, only to end up drinking double vodkas with red bull upon arriving at the club. Not cool. I usually do my drinking or heading out on a Tuesday, since I'm always off Wednesday. Dunno about everywhere else, but Galway's busy pretty much all of the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Have a taste for it now.

Gonna be a great one!

Anyone else on the lash?

hows the head?

Hope you are dying ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭insanity50

Absolutely in ribbons now.

In work sick as a dog.
    Great night though from what I can remember, it was a bit of a blur after we left the house.

The captain went down a treat especially since I hadn't had a taste of him in nearly four weeks.

Had a couple of captains in the club as well and they really sent me over the edge.
    Mix it with club orange for anyone who has never tried it, tastes delicious, like a super split.

I will probably have to try and give up the sauce again though, kinda disappointed I fell off the wagon yesterday but just had a hunger for it that wouldn't go away.

Feel like absolute sh*te now today. Thankfully the office has been quiet so far, hasn't been too many patients in so far. If I haven't perked up by lunchtime i'll go for a bulmers to cure me. There's a taco chip just sitting in my stomach and I'd be willing to lay a few quid on which end of me it's going to come out of!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

In work sick as a dog.
    Great night though from what I can remember, it was a bit of a blur after we left the house.

The captain went down a treat especially since I hadn't had a taste of him in nearly four weeks.

Had a couple of captains in the club as well and they really sent me over the edge.
    Mix it with club orange for anyone who has never tried it, tastes delicious, like a super split.

I will probably have to try and give up the sauce again though, kinda disappointed I fell off the wagon yesterday but just had a hunger for it that wouldn't go away.

Feel like absolute sh*te now today. Thankfully the office has been quiet so far, hasn't been too many patients in so far. If I haven't perked up by lunchtime i'll go for a bulmers to cure me. There's a taco chip just sitting in my stomach and I'd be willing to lay a few quid on which end of me it's going to come out of!!!!

Well done. :)

In work sick as a dog.

Oh you arrive into work with a hangover? Tell me more about your long term prospects....

• Advertisement

Any night if the week can be a session night I dont get this "its tuesday how could you be going out" carry on at all, live a little, especially when a match is on. We have ended up out every different night of the week at different times over the last while with work the next day. That said thursday night is the big midweek night out.

Wow.

Some accomplishment, looking forward to the movie.

I managed 20 days after New years, the longest I've gone without a night on the beer in years :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Oh you arrive into work with a hangover? Tell me more about your long term prospects....

Most drinkers have done this before, he's not the first and certainly won't be the last. Long term prospects are not gonna be affected by one day with a hangover unless he makes a monumental fook up :P

And at least he made it in, he went out, got locked but was still in work on time so fair play!

When the Euros start in June there will prob be plenty of hangovers in workplaces all over Ireland on the morning of June 11th!

kfallon wrote: »
    When the Euros start in June there will prob be plenty of hangovers in workplaces all over Ireland on the morning of June 11th!

It going to be one tough Monday, there will be a good few of us who work togeather on the beer from mid-afternoon on the 10th, the smell of drink around the office will be enough to knock a horse :D the following (mid) morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

I'm certain that this is the same guy, using a different account, that use to post here about drinking 24 cans, half a bottle of the captain(his phrase)then heading to the boozer for another 8 pints couple of more captains and then on to the nightclub where he would exclusively drink captains.

The sad thing was he'd post this, genuinely without any hint of bravado, seemly thinking this level of drinking wasn't too excessive.

I'm pretty sure its the same fella.

But anybody who posts about drinking that sort of amount in one session can only be talking bravado, as it's surely not possible to drink the amounts you describe in one day/night without ending up in hospital or even dead. That would be 32 cans/pints and a whole bottle of Captain Morgan, they'd be lowering you into the ground after that.

Advertisement