Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Formation wrote: »
    The 4s on villa golden boot last wc was better value imo than the bets being suggested so far. Ew it was a bet to nothing, missed peno was the difference. It is far to difficult this time. Better bets to be had but good luck to whoever you go for.

to narrow it down work out the likely ko stage games.

Are you sure it was'nt around 8/1 to 10/1 in the weeks before it started.
    Im nearly sure I got 10/1.

Your right about the penalty he never took another aswell which was more annoying.

I still remember in extra time when all Fabregas had to do was pass it to the right he had an open goal but Fabregas shot instead and missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Bilbao -3 corners @ 13/10 for me. Big bet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

btts in the Sporting game at 8/11 for me, hopefully should be in at half time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Falcao anytime and Llorente anytime wincast.

10 euro to win 44.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

2 Bets for the games tonight;

Athletic Bilbao (-1.0) @ 6/4 
    Athletic Bilbao v Sporting Lisbon
    Match Handicap -1

Total stake €40.00
    Estimated return €100.00

And a double,

Valencia @ 5/2
    Valencia v Atletico Madrid
    To Qualify For Final

Athletic Bilbao @ 4/6
    Athletic Bilbao v Sporting Lisbon
    To Qualify For The Final

Total stake €10.00
    Estimated return €58.33

Really fancy Athletic at home tonight, Martinez back is a huge boost. Valencia with 2 away goals are not out of this tie, at 5/2 it's worth a shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

-Ade- wrote: »
    Headshot wrote: »
    utd have already won the reserves league (just thought I add that)

In saying that the handicap bet should come in for utd

Careful anyone doing this this bet - Conditions brutal and pitch is in a state
    http://www.redcafe.net/f40/reserves-vs-wolves-352424/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Going over 2.5 goals in each game as a double. Both 4-6 with Stan James. Expecting loads of goals tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Radonman wrote: »
    Careful anyone doing this this bet - Conditions brutal and pitch is in a state
    http://www.redcafe.net/f40/reserves-vs-wolves-352424/

Shame I didnt see this before putting my money down :)

Ah sure

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Are you sure it was'nt around 8/1 to 10/1 in the weeks before it started.
    Im nearly sure I got 10/1.

Your right about the penalty he never took another aswell which was more annoying.

I still remember in extra time when all Fabregas had to do was pass it to the right he had an open goal but Fabregas shot instead and missed.
    4s a month before the tournament anyway. Doubt there were 10s available. I think torres and klose were under 10s as well but wouldn't swear to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

inforfun wrote: »
    Top goal scorer of the Euros will be hard to call i think.
    Dont think you ll find a tournament top scorer in the group of Holland/Germany/Portugal

Looking at the groups, i might put a few euro on Pogrebniak @51

Benzema for me,In electric form taking on an unknown side form-wise with Ukraine,They could be horrible.England are consistently inconsistent:pac: in the majors and that Sweden side could go either way for me.

Got 'em at 25s.Group A probably has some value too.I'd look at who has to play poor sides as much as who's gonna progress.

• Advertisement

Bilbao to win and 3+ total match goals 6/4 ladbrokes.

bradlente wrote: »
    Benzema for me,In electric form taking on an unknown side form-wise with Ukraine,They could be horrible.England are consistently inconsistent:pac: in the majors and that Sweden side could go either way for me.

Got 'em at 25s.Group A probably has some value too.I'd look at who has to play poor sides as much as who's gonna progress.
    is ribery in the international set up to supply him? The french league is very low scoring and no french player in the pl or la liga springs to mind so benzema might not get enough good ball?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

4s a month before the tournament anyway. Doubt there were 10s available. I think torres and klose were under 10s as well but wouldn't swear to it.

I found the old thread from it from the World Cup Villa was indeed 10/1.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055894056

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Should all Euro goalscorer talk not be here > http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056618945 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Llorente anytime Evs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Has anyone put cards bet on in Europa League matches. Thoughts on Atkinson he reffing Bilbao.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Over 2.5 goals double for me in the Europa League games

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Elfsborg came through, good stuff.

Llorente Wincast @ 6/5 and Falcao Anytime @ Evens

Looking at that thread the odds are very different from what i remember. 10s on villa considering form and group was huge value. Dont see anything close to that this time around.

If Llorente is evens anytime then 20% more is worse value on the wincast i would think even though one makes the other very likely.

• Advertisement

He's 8/11 anytime.

Oh and from vague memory, Villa was around 8/1 in PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Del007

33/1 for penalties in the Bilbao, got to be worth a small stake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

btts in the Sporting game at 8/11 for me, hopefully should be in at half time

That will do

Llorente pops up with a goal to seal the deak. Did we all win more or less. Pint!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Treble for me.

Madrid/Bayern BTTS
    Bilbao Over 1.5 goals
    Valencia Over 1.5 goals

Comes to about 4.50

Madrid have conceded in 16 of their last 19 home games and I fancy Bayern to catch them out on the break tonight with Robben and Ribery. Can't see Madrid not scoring either.

Bilbao are scoring goals for fun in the Europa League this season and they have scored 2 or more in 5 of their last 6 home games in the competition. i fancy them to win the tie as well. Don't rate Sporting that highly.

Valencia have scored 4 in each of their last 3 home games. They have scored 20 in 6 home games in Europe this season. They need to score a couple to qualify having lost the first leg 4-2.

So annoyed with Valencia. They were terrible 2nd half. Won't be making that mistake again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Bilbao -3 corners @ 13/10 for me. Big bet

:D

11-6

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Llorente anytime Evs

nice late goal :D

Good man Llorente.

• Advertisement

Bilbao to win and 3+ total match goals 6/4 ladbrokes.
    really liking these quatro bets.

have to find more books that offer the combination or even allow related doubles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement