Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭anto77

mailburner wrote: »
    you sure about that?

wincast on pp are player to score and win whereas on most
    sites a wincast is player to score first and team to win which
    as far as i know it what it is on betfair

just checked betfair, thats the difference alright
    What will be the correct combination of the player to score the first goal in this match AND the correct match result? The winning selection must have both the correct first goalscorer AND the correct result

cheers for that - you could have saved me a lot of money there! fairly new to betfair, suppose if it looks too good to be true it usually is!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

mailburner wrote: »
    you sure about that?

wincast on pp are player to score and win whereas on most
    sites a wincast is player to score first and team to win which
    as far as i know it what it is on betfair

just checked betfair, thats the difference alright
    What will be the correct combination of the player to score the first goal in this match AND the correct match result? The winning selection must have both the correct first goalscorer AND the correct result

I thought a wincast is a player to score anytime and a team to win and a scorecast is a 1st scorer and team to win by a certain scoreline

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

€20 on Madrid to score 3 or more at 7/5. My logic behind this is that I think Bayern will score thus putting an onus on Real to simply score more. Is this being naive and too simplistic or visionary!?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭anto77

I thought a wincast is a player to score anytime and a team to win and a scorecast is a 1st scorer and team to win by a certain scoreline

checked the rules and on betfair it's first goalscorer and result! i lumped on aguero/city and then messi/barca last night in ignorance of this - I'm a lucky boy cos i was goin to go all out on ronaldo and benzema tonight :o and first golascorer is a market i'd never touch, thanks again mailburner :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Anyone know what odds Chelsea reached last night in running?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

The Half Time Paddy Power Odds (after they got one goal back) was...

Barcelona
    1/50

Draw
    19/1

Chelsea
    40/1

No idea what the odds were after the two quick Barca goals or just before Messi took the penalty. They might have hit 100/1 then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Madrid 2 Bayern 1 7/1 10r
    Madrid 3 Bayern 2 18/1 10r
    Madrid 4 Bayern 3 40/1 5r

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

seanhynes wrote: »
    40 on Badstuber booking 6/4 Sky BEt

Not sure who till do Marcelo or Alonso

Gone with Marcelo 9/4

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

just stuck with the tried and trusted Badstuber.. Let down by drogba last night was a total and utter joke so it wouldnt surprize me if the ref just didnt bother trying to book players who are on one after last weeks game

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

it is
    wincasts with pp or boyles for example are exactly that what you said.
    a scorecast with paddy is a wincast with
    bet365 or betfair
    not sure why they all dont do score and win bets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

shocksy wrote: »
    Okay my bets for tonight

?10 on Gomez to score anytime @ 11/5 ?40 on Real Madrid Card Index Over 30 points @ 13/8 ?10 on Real Madrid Card Index Over 40 points @ 7/2 Last weeks game got very hot headed, and i think if things dont go Madrid's way they will resort to some drastic tackles.... I'll probably have a bet on the overs and BTTS but i'll wait for in play betting to hopefully get better odds than are currently available, once theres no early goal of course.
    i like those bets

• Registered Users Posts: 45,360 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Gomez to score 11/5.

Great price imo. He was 40 goals in 47 this season.

Oh yeah, and 13 in 12 in the CL this season :cool:

Besides paddy which other bookies are anytime on the wincasts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Can't believe how many people think Madrid are going to score 3/4/5. Sure they do it often in the league but Bayern are a much better defensive outfit than many, if not all, in the Spanish league.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Formation wrote: »
    Besides paddy which other bookies are anytime on the wincasts?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/real-madrid-v-bayern-munich/score-win-double

• Registered Users Posts: 45,360 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Can't believe how many people think Madrid are going to score 3/4/5. Sure they do it often in the league but Bayern are a much better defensive outfit than many, if not all, in the Spanish league.

Exactly.

Bayern will do them imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Madrid -1 on the card handicap for me i think, 15/4 on 365. Also going to go for a red card at 2/1 because Madrid tend to implode when things aren't going for them and with Pepe and Marcelo playing there's always the chance regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

5/1 was the highest i saw them to qualify. The draw was 19/1 when the score was 2-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Bykobap

PP doing Evs on Real to qualify in shops anyway.
    €30 on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Probably not much use to buckfasterer but PP have Madrid at 6/1 to get a red card if anyone likes his logic.

• Advertisement

Madrid -1 on the card handicap for me i think, 15/4 on 365. Also going to go for a red card at 2/1 because Madrid tend to implode when things aren't going for them and with Pepe and Marcelo playing there's always the chance regardless.
    savage odds on the -1. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Bykobap wrote: »
    PP doing Evs on Real to qualify in shops anyway.
    €30 on that.

Where was that?

Threw €20 on the draw at half time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Madrid -1 Asian Handicap @ 1.825

Smallish bet on No Goals @ 19/1, because I had no better idea

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Bykobap

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Where was that?

Threw €20 on the draw at half time.

Paddy Power, Drogheda, 18:30.

ARSE

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Nice one Ronaldo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Game over now at this stage i'd say, cant see Madrid going mad with the bookings now so thats my main bet fecked!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Ronaldo 6/4 to win Ballon D'or...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Game over now at this stage i'd say, cant see Madrid going mad with the bookings now so thats my main bet fecked!

Pepe on yellow, could still be alright :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement