Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

might have a small punt on L Messi fgs & Barcelona 2 - 0 11/1

Probably go for a handicap bet -1/-2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Anyone watch mutch of the turkish league ?

Im just looking at the ref for the Barca game tomorrow and he's
    turkish

.He looks strict enough but I dont knoow if this league
    generally has lots of cards like spain.

http://www.soccerway.com/referees/cuneyt-cakir/92755/

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

When people say they are going to "lump" on a bet what does that mean? How much is the average "lumpage"? Any staking plan used, kelly, martingale, E20/bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Formation wrote: »
    When people say they are going to "lump" on a bet what does that mean? How much is the average "lumpage"? Any staking plan used, kelly, martingale, E20/bet?

I think it's each to their own. For me it's whatever I could afford to lose. If I had a bet I really fancied 'lumping' on, it would probably be a few hundred. But that's just me I'm sure everyone is different

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

I think it's each to their own. For me it's whatever I could afford to lose. If I had a bet I really fancied 'lumping' on, it would probably be a few hundred. But that's just me I'm sure everyone is different

^^^ this

• Advertisement

Do you get the feeling it is overused it the thread? In other words people who are going to "lump" on a bet are not saying its their NAP but it is just what they are betting on? Almost half the thread is lumping on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭Del007

How about all teams to score in Europe this week? Worth a few quid?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

-Ade- wrote: »
    Not that I've decided on anything yet and won't decide till lunch time, but a few bets I like for tonight -

Olhanense DNB @ 6/4

Osasuna @ 15/8, Osasuna DNB @ 11/10, Raul Garcia Wincast @ 8/1(small bet perhaps before anyone considers lumping on it!!! 5 goals in the league in his last 10 or 11 games.)

Eintract Frankfurt @ 4/6, might be good to beat the spread too.

2/3 came in, fairly happy.

Treble on Frankfurt, Olhanense DNB and Osasuna DNB + Single on Oldanese also came in @ 23/10, but Osasuna single ugh, still can't believe that. Malaga are kinda like Arsenal, Wolfsburg, Bremen, etc when it comes to betting.. ie: find a way to screw you over more often than not.

Now to look at tomorrow's games!

Del007 wrote: »
    How about all teams to score in Europe this week? Worth a few quid?
    chelsea and atletico madrid.

Considering the dynamics there is a double im lumping on.

both cl games to be drawn at ht and the home team to win at ft

~17/1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭Alpish

Just got on Newell's at 10/1 :eek::pac:

Ah no, Pinilla is suspended for the game tomorrow vs Catania! :mad: The guy has been on fire since his loan move from Palermo in January. Right spanner in the works that. Cagliari win or Pinilla Wincast caught the eye immediately.

Atalanta might be worth considering for the sheer fact they really, really need to win. Not just because of where they are in the league, and Chievo possibly being on cruise control till the end of the season but Atalanta's fixtures after today's game is brutal - Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina and Juve!

BTTS in both Seria A matches might be a better bet looking at the home/away/general form of both teams.

In the Villa v Bolton game tomorrow, gone for these two scorelines..

0-0 @ 9/1
    1-1 @ 11/2

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

-Ade- wrote: »
    In the Villa v Bolton game tomorrow, gone for these two scorelines..

0-0 @ 9/1
    1-1 @ 11/2

Cheers Ade going to follow you on his but just to let ya know bet365 have the 0-0 @10's

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Double:
    Under 3.5 in Barcelona v Chelsea
    Amkar Perm
    @ 5.55

and a tiny stake on 0-0 in Barca v Chelsea @ 11.50

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Cheers Ade going to follow you on his but just to let ya know bet365 have the 0-0 @10's

they also refund correct score losing stakes if a match ends 0-0

robbie1977 wrote: »
    they also refund correct score losing stakes if a match ends 0-0
    is there one section on their site listing their offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I can't get away from a Real/Barca final @ 6/4. Just put a chunk on it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Villa at evens is too big to ignore I think.

• Advertisement

CriticEyes wrote: »

Cheers man, have no funds in the 365 account. Just haven't got around to it in near 2 months now :o

Will have to add something for the weekend fixtures for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Meireles 7/4 to get a card is a great bet,like the look of it with skybet

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭warder6161

6 Tavriya 27 +9 43
    7 Metalurh Donetsk 27 +5 41

anyone know why metalurh are 15/2 and only 2 points behind

kickoff 14.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Paddy Power offering money back if Rooney scores at any time vs Man City

seanhynes wrote: »
    Meireles 7/4 to get a card is a great bet,like the look of it with skybet
    we were talking about this for last weeks game. Got 5/2 with pp dial a bet then.

i think he will miss the final if he picks up a yellow in this game if they progress.

what other players are in a similar boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

**** it sudden impulse and I've stuck 50 on chelsea to qualify at 2/1. Just have a feeeling now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

stuck a 10er on Barca, Real Madrid (normal time), Athletic Bilbao and Atletico Madrid to qualify (any time).

10 wins 70

I know I should have put A.Madrid in as normal time. picked wrong selection, shouldn't be that much of a difference

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Formation wrote: »
    we were talking about this for last weeks game. Got 5/2 with pp dial a bet then.

i think he will miss the final if he picks up a yellow in this game if they progress.

what other players are in a similar boat.

i know but hes so damn reckless i dont think it would enter his mind lol. im chancing it anyway i can see quite a few bookings and a Chelsea red card tonight,long 90 mins in store for them after the past 2 results..he was so lucky to get away last week WITHOUT A BOOKING

Livorno game kicking off at 5PM..

Kinda like the look of BTTS and Most Goals in the 1st Half going by the previous handful of matches for both sides, latter is 21/10. Gonna stick a tenner on it for interest more so than anything. Wouldn't recommend lumping on anything Seria B especially as per usual it's dodgy as **** result wise namely.

Most Goals in the 1st Half @ 21/10

edit - totally forgot, Livorno are Piermario's former club so they'll be wanting the win that bit even more. Just throwing it out there anyway. I'm sticking with my bet anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭sniffingchimp

Shane St. wrote: »
    **** it sudden impulse and I've stuck 50 on chelsea to qualify at 2/1. Just have a feeeling now

Brave move. Brave.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement