Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Barca -2 looks tempting... 3.10 with Paddy....

Think I'll go for it. Don't like the way this Coenka lad starts (spelling) but with Pique back and Barca's attacking abilities, 3-0 very possible. Worth the shot I reckon! :o

Edit: Also having a smaller wager on the Under 50 points on the Card Index, 2.40 with Power

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

iMuse wrote: »
    Barcelona XI: Valdés, Puyol, Mascherano, Piqué, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Sanchez, Messi, Cuenca

Chelsea XI v Barca: Čech; Ivanović, G. Cahill, Terry, A. Cole; Meireles, Obi Mikel, Lampard, Ramires; Drogba, Mata

Might take Cahill to be booked but the odds aren't great

Cahill and Terry can afford a yellow, so they could go in harder than the other 2

Over 14.5m traded on Barca with Betfair to win tonight!

Chelsea not even near 400k

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

• Registered Users Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

-Ade- wrote: »
    Ah no, Pinilla is suspended for the game tomorrow vs Catania! :mad: The guy has been on fire since his loan move from Palermo in January. Right spanner in the works that. Cagliari win or Pinilla Wincast caught the eye immediately.

Atalanta might be worth considering for the sheer fact they really, really need to win. Not just because of where they are in the league, and Chievo possibly being on cruise control till the end of the season but Atalanta's fixtures after today's game is brutal - Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina and Juve!

BTTS in both Seria A matches might be a better bet looking at the home/away/general form of both teams.
    Me thinks you are gonna be pissed to know he just scored in and they lead 2-0!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Meireles to be booked 5/2

was told 7/4 at 5pm today so called back to place the bet after seeing the teams was told 5/2 now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

eh i dunno wrote: »

Will go for this, thanks. My last 3 Enhanced's have been a disaster though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

eh i dunno wrote: »

nice one, was waiting for that, should be opportunity to gaurantee a good return tomorrow, as long as Barca do the business tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

good luck lads. be careful about going crazy on barca. Have a bad feeling also for alll u barca backers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

madma wrote: »
    is there a limit on this? the usual 25?
    Yup, the usual 25.

Shane St. wrote: »
    good luck lads. be careful about going crazy on barca. Have a bad feeling also for alll u barca backers

You share that concern with 4.4% of backers on Betfair!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

Shane St. wrote: »

sssshhhhhhhh :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Over 14.5m traded on Barca with Betfair to win tonight!

Chelsea not even near 400k
    layers covering the draw as well.

anoyone thats posting be careful of backing barca obviously didnt see the game last week, on another day it would have been tie over, could/should have scored 4/5

shangri la wrote: »
    layers covering the draw as well.

indeed, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Drogba and Busquets bookings both at 2s for me.

Yup, the usual 25.

cool.. decent price compard to anywhere else ive seen

have a score on it, hopefully the barca and real teams show up like we all and romp home

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

10/1 Graeme Souness gets a ball to the head

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Barca 3-0 Messi 1st goal 16/1.

Its a given.

• Advertisement

Drogba starts...........on the ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Gone for that Drogba bet also Villa win and over 55 booking points in Barca game all singles with betvictor.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

5 on barca win 3-1 @9/1

30 on messi to score 2+ @ 11/5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

The negativity in this thread tonight about Barcelona is unreal.

Im actually sick of reading the posts about it now.

People having a ''bad feeling'', as if they are Psychic and know something in advance about how Barcelona are going to perform.

If they under perform, well then fair enough, they go out,

If they perform to the standard that we all know they can, they will wipe the floor with Chelsea.

For f*cks sake they are one of the best teams in the world at the moment playing a chelsea side who up until recently have been very poor and the jury is still out on that one aswell.

There's no need to warn people what not to bet etc, everyone makes up their own mind in this thread, you're ''bad feeling'' advice could put some members off a bet and ultimately cost them a winning bet. Theres no need for it when there's absolutely no basis or fact behind it whatsoever. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,830 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

staying away from the barca game
    have a bad feeling i'll lose on it especially after the 1st leg

gone for no scorer villa bolt at 8s for an interest

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hsan

10 euro on sanchez fg 5/1 and 50 euro barca to qualify normal time 8/11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

yell have to buy JT a pint. can't see it not coming in now. could be 4 or 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

My cards index bet looks a little screwed now with that red, cant have another card shown or I'll go over the 50 mark.

But on a brighter side, my -2 shout looks very pretty now, even with Rameries' goal before the break

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I'm already up 80 after a 150 bet on over 2.5, so I've just gone a little mad and put 230 on over 5.5 goals @ 11/10. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

I think a good bet tonight would be for a penalty to be awarded. Just thinking of the relentless pressure thats gonna be on Chelsea, and the way that certain players on both sides hit the deck pretty easy!

There ya go........and I dont have money on it :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement