Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sad.

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

For real? Or for effect?
    I probably wont actually kill myself, I'm just going to ponder why people are fcuking idiots for a while and then I'll feel better.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

realies wrote: »
    :-(

You can only comment if ya share a secret about an ex. So spill my friend, spill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I was grand then about an hour ago I got sad over something stupid now I'm just pissed off that I got sad:mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

shes maybe too latinoey

A secret about all my exs.

They have all gone through terrible hardship at some point.

I think I might have some type of weird thing that I only fancy chicks who have been through alot.

At Xmas I met this girl and we got on great. Possible wife material ......Shes an orphan....Think theres something wrong with me !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Trash Ninja

dave3004 wrote: »
    I'm 26

She's 24

Im Irish and she's Bolivian.

Can't possibly work......can it?

Of course it can work. Question is do you want it to. You're still both pretty young so it's okay if you don't.

Don't be hard on yourself, or over analytical. Enjoy the relationship, or if you find you're not, man up and break it off. Don't waste her time.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, I'm hardly one to preach.

shes maybe too latinoey

I don't even know what the fuk that means. And I'm not going correctin your spelling cos I already got slapped on the wrist there a locka minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Katgurl

shes maybe too latinoey

that's probably it, yes.

Katgurl wrote: »
    shes maybe too latinoey

that's probably it, yes.

LOL You're right. This is the funniest thread I've seen in a while.

girl2 wrote: »
    I don't even know what the fuk that means. And I'm not going correctin your spelling cos I already got slapped on the wrist there a locka minutes ago.

Joke ....right?

• Advertisement

Babybuff wrote: »
    I probably wont actually kill myself, I'm just going to ponder why people are fcuking idiots for a while and then I'll feel better.

That's the curse of being intelligent. No cure outside of a lobotomy I'm afraid.

Joke ....right?

Naw, no joke. Just wanted to throw that in there to see if anyone caught it! Just cos this thread has fone through 62 different subjects at this stage.

I checked out the "Know Your Clubbers" thread in the Gentlemens Club forum.

Without being shallow or mean….There are a serious amount of ugly people on boards.

Would give my well-defined left calf muscle to see what that XXXJennyXXX chick looks like though !

Naw, no joke. Just wanted to throw that in there to see if anyone caught it! Just cos this thread has fone through 62 different subjects at this stage.

You're gilarious !

I checked out the "Know Your Clubbers" thread in the Gentlemens Club forum.

Without being shallow or mean….There are a serious amount of ugly people on boards.

Would give my well-defined left calf muscle to see what that XXXJennyXXX chick looks like though !

I've a notion she's something to do with horses.

latinoey eh?

I'm half Portuguese, so hi know hall about that homes.

I've a notion she's something to do with horses.

Its the horsey ones that need the most gallopin' !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

You could just do a simple search...

Kids these days :rolleyes:

Its the horsey ones that need the most gallopin' !!!

Well, like, I dunno. But anyway.

We're onto horses now?

I love horses.

Went riding in Cambodia.

Was very scary. Was told that if any Waterbuffalo run at us that my horse is going to bolt and to be prepared.

2 waterbuffalo come out of the water and stare at us...... I am sh!tting bricks trotting past but alas they didn't come near me.

My uncles and grandad are jockies and trainers so it kinda just makes jen even hotter.

Girl2.....What do you work as?

• Advertisement

I love horses.

Went riding in Cambodia.

Was very scary. Was told that if any Waterbuffalo run at us that my horse is going to bolt and to be prepared.

2 waterbuffalo come out of the water and stare at us...... I am sh!tting bricks trotting past but alas they didn't come near me.

My uncles and grandad are jockies and trainers so it kinda just makes jen even hotter.

Girl2.....What do you work as?

Why do you wanna know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

44leto wrote: »
    hondasam wrote: »
    No.

I'm happy.

You should see a doctor about that, its not natural, you need a course of pro-depressants.

See that's what wrong with the mental health system as I'll place u on pro depressants for six months u be fine...

No you won't be fine ! Anti depressants do not get to the route of what is putting a person in the mind frame that their in.

And depression is not cause by a lack of chemicals In the brain. It is only now western thinking is starting to learn what the east have been teaching on mental health since the time Europe was in the Medeveil times!

It is cause by our way of thinking, yes bad thoughts wil come into the mind every day but it's not allowing those thoughts to over come us with fear, yet them in freely and study the thought and understand how this kind of thinking is freely entering the mind and then act on it the next time it enters

Only would I take a anti depression drug if I had thoughts of killing myself but only would it be a short term drug then once I'm out of that mind frame talk to some one and ask your self what placed me in that mind set.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

Cork24 wrote: »
    See that's what wrong with the mental health system as I'll place u on pro depressants for six months u be fine...

No you won't be fine ! Anti depressants do not get to the route of what is putting a person in the mind frame that their in.

And depression is not cause by a lack of chemicals In the brain. It is only now western thinking is starting to learn what the east have been teaching on mental health since the time Europe was in the Medeveil times!

It is cause by our way of thinking, yes bad thoughts wil come into the mind every day but it's not allowing those thoughts to over come us with fear, yet them in freely and study the thought and understand how this kind of thinking is freely entering the mind and then act on it the next time it enters

Only would I take a anti depression drug if I had thoughts of killing myself but only would it be a short term drug then once I'm out of that mind frame talk to some one and ask your self what placed me in that mind set.

There is no magical separation between your brain and your thoughts. Cognition can influence your brain chemistry, and vice versa. Anti depressants are certainly not always the best way to to treat depression and may (or may not) be overused by many gps and psychiatrists, but they are the only thing that allows many people to live a normal life. Some people cannot think their way out of depression no matter how much help and positive influence they get. Now kindly take yourself to a forum where this kind of discussion is even slightly appropriate, e.g. AH, health and fitness, psychology, conspiracy theories..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

neil_ wrote: »
    There is no magical separation between your brain and your thoughts. Cognition can influence your brain chemistry, and vice versa.

FACTS Please ? Doctors dont know if its a Chemistry thing in the brain that is lacking.. They blame postnatal depression in Women on lack of vitamins in the body what about postnatal depression in men ?

in fact 80% of women that suffer from postnatal depression do get vitamin shots by doctors which has no effect on their depression..

neil_ wrote: »
    Some people cannot think their way out of depression no matter how much help and positive influence they get.

That is when Anti-depression drugs should be given and once that influence of depression is gotten to a sub-normal level you take the person off the drugs, and start counselling

Advertisement