Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Sad.

245

Comments

  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭ hondasam


    girl2 wrote: »
    Go for it. My cool bro put 2500 songs on my iPhone tonite so I'm all about the moosic!

    Post the first song he put on. we will judge your taste in music.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭ 44leto


    girl2 wrote: »
    Are you not at least 44?

    In years but mentality still a child, like all men, children to the end.


  • Registered Users Posts: 654 girl2


    hondasam wrote: »
    girl2 wrote: »
    Go for it. My cool bro put 2500 songs on my iPhone tonite so I'm all about the moosic!

    Post the first song he put on. we will judge your taste in music.

    Look…no judgement ffs…it's a combination of my iPod and his stuff.

    But anyway…first song in the list is acoustic #1 (demo 1991) pearl jam twenty (disc two rareities and inspirations).

    Any good???

    (never heard it before actually). Bro plays the geetar so likes that sorta stuff.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭ Katgurl


    Katgurl wrote: »
    Why are you sad?

    Oh it's an old story:

    Boy meets girl, boy is awesome with girl:

    Boy becomes arsehole, boy lives without girl.

    I wish I could be more original.


    Win her back perhaps?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭ hondasam


    girl2 wrote: »
    Look…no judgement ffs…it's a combination of my iPod and his stuff.

    But anyway…first song in the list is acoustic #1 (demo 1991) pearl jam twenty (disc two rareities and inspirations).

    Any good???

    (never heard it before actually). Bro plays the geetar so likes that sorta stuff.

    Johnny is the expert on music, what ever he says!!!


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 girl2


    Katgurl wrote: »
    Katgurl wrote: »
    Why are you sad?

    Oh it's an old story:

    Boy meets girl, boy is awesome with girl:

    Boy becomes arsehole, boy lives without girl.

    I wish I could be more original.


    Win her back perhaps?


    Aww, well I'm the girl right now (not your girl obviously), but my boy turned arsehole and there ain't no way he's coming back.

    Hope you werent too big an arsehole dude :-(


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭ Pdfile


    girl2 wrote: »
    Aww, well I'm the girl right now (not your girl obviously), but my boy turned arsehole and there ain't no way he's coming back.

    Hope you werent too big an arsehole dude :-(


    im not single but if yo need aa rebounder...

    :cool:


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭ JonathanAnon


    hondasam wrote: »
    Johnny is the expert on music, what ever he says!!!



    I'm going to bed now... :pac:


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ Ficheall


    Here's something to take your mind off the "sadness". Find me an example of some source of data online that uses hexagonal instead of square pixels. Preferably a medical example. Please and thanks. In "Settlers of Catan", for example, along with other boardgames and computer games, the tiles are arranged hexagonally. I can't reference "Settlers of Catan" in my thesis though, so I need something reputable.
    Thanks in advance.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭ Katgurl


    girl2 wrote: »
    Katgurl wrote: »
    Katgurl wrote: »
    Why are you sad?

    Oh it's an old story:

    Boy meets girl, boy is awesome with girl:

    Boy becomes arsehole, boy lives without girl.

    I wish I could be more original.


    Win her back perhaps?


    Aww, well I'm the girl right now (not your girl obviously), but my boy turned arsehole and there ain't no way he's coming back.

    Hope you werent too big an arsehole dude :-(


    Are you sure you're not the same girl?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭ Katgurl


    OP tell us what you did and girl2 and I will guage if it is salvagable


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 Bipolar Joe


    I'm often sad. I am like an adult Eeyore.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭ JonathanAnon


    Oh it's an old story:
    Boy meets girl, boy is awesome with girl:
    Boy becomes arsehole, boy lives without girl.
    I wish I could be more original.

    "I wish I was special"... I remember Kermit D Frog sang about this..



    Jaysus, it'd break yer heart... You ARE special, Kermit / Trash Ninja.. :):D


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 Babybuff


    not sad, don't know how I feel. empty would be more descriptive


  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Trash Ninja


    Katgurl wrote: »
    Win her back perhaps?

    Not for at least 2 years. The break up was amicable, nobody cheated or anything. We also still love each other very much, but we have to take a different paths.

    As Facebook says: It's constipated.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭ JonathanAnon


    Babybuff wrote: »
    not sad, don't know how I feel. empty would be more descriptive

    Ah dont you start... :( ... We havent talked Trash Ninja down from the ledge yet.... Join the queue, will ya..


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭ Chuck Stone




  • Registered Users Posts: 654 girl2


    Just five years wasted on a bastard. I actually think he's a sociopath. Someone said that to me and I've had a wee read online. And he fits the bill. So I'm better off.

    Ninja boy, you gonna tell us your story?


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 Bipolar Joe




  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Trash Ninja


    girl2 wrote: »
    Hope you werent too big an arsehole dude :-(

    Not really as far as arseholes are, but I could've been better.

    But then, couldn't we have all?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭ Katgurl


    Katgurl wrote: »
    Win her back perhaps?

    Not for at least 2 years. The break up was amicable, nobody cheated or anything. We also still love each other very much, but we have to take a different paths.

    As Facebook says: It's constipated.

    hmmm. I'm not convinced.

    Anyway, back to you being sad. Does anyone know any games?


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 Local-womanizer


    All the sad people in this thread should go to the Dunnes in Ballina to cheer up. I hear its a happy place....


  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Trash Ninja


    You ARE special, Kermit / Trash Ninja.. :):D

    I really wish I had his complexion.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 Babybuff


    sorry didn't see you there ninja. I know it's probably more related to weekend beering and being newly unemployed. also being slightly gay and isolated and realising the older I get the less I have a fuking clue what drugs people are on. I have plans, things I know I can do to keep myself occupied but damn, I wish life would offer me something nice for a change.


  • Registered Users Posts: 654 girl2


    Babybuff wrote: »
    not sad, don't know how I feel. empty would be more descriptive

    Ah dont you start... :( ... We havent talked Trash Ninja down from the ledge yet.... Join the queue, will ya..

    I thought you were away to bed?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭ Katgurl


    girl2 wrote: »
    Just five years wasted on a bastard. I actually think he's a sociopath. Someone said that to me and I've had a wee read online. And he fits the bill. So I'm better off.

    Ninja boy, you gonna tell us your story?

    omg I went out with him too! Before you obviously. But dont worry over time the stories become great entertainment material.

    Can we please have some games for the op?


  • Registered Users Posts: 654 girl2


    Katgurl wrote: »
    girl2 wrote: »
    Just five years wasted on a bastard. I actually think he's a sociopath. Someone said that to me and I've had a wee read online. And he fits the bill. So I'm better off.

    Ninja boy, you gonna tell us your story?

    omg I went out with him too! Before you obviously. But dont worry over time the stories become great entertainment material.

    Can we please have some games for the op?

    Yay, I think! What you got in mind??


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 Babybuff


    I'll put the kettle on op


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭ Greentopia


    'I cry because others are stupid, and it makes me sad'.
    I loves Sheldon :D

    I'm not sad. I'm generally quite a happy sort really. Or contented would be perhaps more accurate.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Trash Ninja


    Katgurl wrote: »
    Can we please have some games for the op?

    I'm not sure if twister, or snakes and ladders is ever a solution.


Advertisement