Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

girl2 wrote: »
    I thought you were away to bed?

Hey, the humanitarian in me never lets me neglect my civic duty when there is the opportunity to poke fun at help somebody on After Hours..

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

Katgurl wrote: »
    Can we please have some games for the op?

I'm not sure if twister, or snakes and ladders is ever a solution.

Naw, they're not gonna work.

Think ninja think!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Trash Ninja

Think ninja think!

Ooooooooh. Mind games?

Ok.

What colour am I thinking off?

I thought you were away to bed?

Hey, the humanitarian in me never lets me neglect my civic duty when there is the opportunity to poke fun at help somebody on After Hours..

Awwww arent you a lovely dote of a lad.

Think of a game dude. Think! Cos im tried too but I wanna make the op feel better. And you're good at this!

Think ninja think!

Ooooooooh. Mind games?

Ok.

What colour am I thinking off?

You're thinking blue…the colour of your fair maiden's eyes that you long to look into.

Am I warm??

• Advertisement

Awwww arent you a lovely dote of a lad.
    Think of a game dude. Think! Cos im tried too but I wanna make the op feel better. And you're good at this!

Did ye know that there is a new board game based on the Killiney couple that got thrown out of their mansion...

monopoly.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Katgurl

Just five years wasted on a bastard. I actually think he's a sociopath. Someone said that to me and I've had a wee read online. And he fits the bill. So I'm better off.

Ninja boy, you gonna tell us your story?

omg I went out with him too! Before you obviously. But dont worry over time the stories become great entertainment material.

Can we please have some games for the op?

Yay, I think! What you got in mind??

ok let's tell a secret about an ex we don't like anymore.

I will begin.

My ex's parents were god-bothering bigoted nosy c&nts. As was he, in hindsight. Amongst sharing her many many life tips the mother was constantly berating me for throwing things out. One day she caught me throwing out bed sheets I'd only bought insisting I should take them back to the shop if I didn't like them. I was too sick of her to explain they had cost f&&k all and the shop was 10 miles away. The reason I was throwing them out was they were disgusting polyester satin finish and we'd been sliding all over them having sex all afternoon. They were also covered in her son's excretions. Bearing this in mind I smiled and said "why don't you take them instead, I'll put them in a bag for you".

You're thinking blue…the colour of your fair maiden's eyes that you long to look into.

Am I warm??
    Dear lord no.

Black.

The whole ninja name was a clue.

No warmth in black. Oh wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

It may not feel nice but it's ok to be sad, it wouldn't be normal for everyone to be happy all the time. The contrast is what makes us appreciate happiness even more -you can't have a rainbow without the rain

• Advertisement

Jess16 wrote: »
    It may not feel nice but it's ok to be sad, it wouldn't be normal for everyone to be happy all the time. The contrast is what makes us appreciate happiness even more -you can't have a rainbow without the rain

As a romantic, I can appreciate that Jess.. :pac:

Am I warm??
    Dear lord no.

Black.

Ach c'mon, I was gonna go for black but I was like way too obvious. I thought you were smarter than that ninja boyo, c'mon like!

I still think blue. Ice cold blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Does anyone else think they might be happiest when they're depressed?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

ok let's tell a secret about an ex we don't like anymore.

I will begin.

My ex's parents were god-bothering bigoted nosy c&nts. As was he, in hindsight. Amongst sharing her many many life tips the mother was constantly berating me for throwing things out. One day she caught me throwing out bed sheets I'd only bought insisting I should take them back to the shop if I didn't like them. I was too sick of her to explain they had cost f&&k all and the shop was 10 miles away. The reason I was throwing them out was they were disgusting polyester satin finish and we'd been sliding all over them having sex all afternoon. They were also covered in her son's excretions. Bearing this in mind I smiled and said "why don't you take them instead, I'll put them in a bag for you".

Pre-recession, aye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I think everybody is ignoring katgurls confession there :eek:

Am I warm??
    Dear lord no.

Black.

Ach c'mon, I was gonna go for black but I was like way too obvious. I thought you were smarter than that ninja boyo, c'mon like!

excuse me and sorry for interrupting you two but you are supposed to be coming up with BAD things about exes not reminiscing fondly. Any ex will do. It will remind the OP that they're nearly always in the past for a reason and make him happy.

Oooooh, secret tellin, hmmm, let me think.

How very sad, I can't think of anything that much of interest. Back to sad again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

As a romantic, I can appreciate that Jess.. :pac:

Lol I know what you're referring to! :)

Go to sleep you crazy people, night! (:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

I tried really hard to give a fcuk

thank you yes they're not playing the game. It's not a confession

• Advertisement

Blue steel all the way.

I'm just wishing I had something so interesting to tell!

Now, seein as you have joined in, you may share a secret. Or not another cheep outta ya :o

Thank god you didnt say that in confession... If Father O'Malley wasnt already dead, hearing that confession would have killed him ...

good nite.. and chin up OP..

Blue steel all the way.

Would ya ever share a secret now.

Thank god you didnt say that in confession... If Father O'Malley wasnt already dead, hearing that confession would have killed him ...

good nite.. and chin up OP..

Hi you, no running away off to bed before ya share a secret. Come back here……

Oooooh, secret tellin, hmmm, let me think.

How very sad, I can't think of anything that much of interest. Back to sad again!

ok I give up.

OP you won't feel sad forever. Breakups suck but they are usually the right decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

One ex let me draw Groucho Marx eyebrows on her titties and stick a cigar in her belly button.

Okay one story before I go then... I was seeing this slapper a few years ago... I'd be fairly religious now, as would my parents. The ma used to give out to the aforementioned for throwing things out...... etc etc... That's the usual After Hours response isnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I haven't got any secrets that i'm willing to share here. I have an ex that I don't like though. I assume its that you'd want to know about? Long story short: he didn't want a girlfriend,but someone that he could fall back on when he had no one else. He told me he couldn't make friends with me around. I suspect he had been cheating the last few weeks of the relationship

• Advertisement

[SIZE="1"]My ex's parents were god-bothering bigoted nosy c&nts. As was he, in hindsight. Amongst sharing her many many life tips the mother was constantly berating me for throwing things out. One day she caught me throwing out bed sheets I'd only bought insisting I should take them back to the shop if I didn't like them. I was too sick of her to explain they had cost f&&k all and the shop was 10 miles away. The reason I was throwing them out was they were disgusting polyester satin finish and we'd been sliding all over them having sex all afternoon. They were also covered in her son's excretions. Bearing this in mind I smiled and said "why don't you take them instead, I'll put them in a bag for you".[/SIZE]

Okay one story before I go then... I was seeing this slapper a few years ago... I'd be fairly religious now, as would my parents. The ma used to give out to the aforementioned for throwing things out...... etc etc... That's the usual After Hours response isnt it?

I knew it!

Advertisement