Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hair removal creme - carefull lads.......

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

By
    Andrew - See all my reviews

This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200ml (Personal Care)
    Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and b*llocks. The b*llocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND B*LLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my b*llocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Killed By Death

ha ha ha! Hilarious! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Only read the first review but there are a lot like that just didn't notice
    being old school i always trimmed my cola cubes with a razor but the rash made it look like the surface of the moon.

Having a wee trim down below last week i was getting a bit peed off having to put away my best Kouros aftershave as it burned like a witch on trial,i always wanted my woman to say i smelled lovely down below and not pungent with a hint of rancidness.

Well when i came across this little beauty of a product it sent my heart racing,never been so excited since i seen Glasgow Rangers go down the toilet pan,i just had to get myself a tube of lube and tried this veet product.

Soon as i did it i noticed the difference very smooth just like a newly built skateboarding ramp,i even got my grans silk scarf to try the silk test,so i bent over backwards over my burgundy colored Irish leather couch whipped down my trousers and Le shark briefs and watched with a great awe as my grannies paisley pattern silk scarf just floated down my pelvic area and came to a halt as it caught my wiry hair on my legs.

Ill definitely be using this again,the rash like after effects of the Bic razor are gone and i now have a pubic area as smooth as a peach where my lady can smell my area which i have just invested in a bottle of Callum Best aftershave,cant wait to hit the town like John Travolta and show my catch my newly smooth pubic region

A must for a Christmas present if ever there was one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

First off this is a pretty good product. My wife got a couple of tubes for me so I could do my chest and back (I swim lots so smooth body is a must). This was all well and good and the product did the job as stated.

The problem came when we decided to baldify my arse crack. Oh my god, bloody hell what a mistake. The first sensation was of a nice chilled feeling between my bottom cheeks, kind of like sitting down in wet grass. All well and good. Then I hit the shower, it was like a vindaloo had been poured between my arse cheeks, while I was getting a severe wedgie. To say it was agony is an understatement, I was howling. Even today (4 days after the event) I can't walk properly or sit on my bike.

All I have to say is leave your sack and crack to the experts and don't smear this burning lube anywhere down below. Keep it to your chest, arms, back and legs and all will be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Ha Ha ****ing classic

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭codrulz

I laughed so hard at that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Gillette fusion every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭DEVEREUX

Hairlariless

I'll get my coat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

"maroon bag of agony"... I love it. Priceless review! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Ben Dunne is giving you free gym membership for the year and will lend you a hairdryer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

oh my:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭cml387

If anything proves the usefulness of internets,it's that first link.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

just scroll down further for other reviews

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78121134

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I wish they'd hurry up and actually make a "Veet - Knob & Bollox" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

It's for aerodynamics

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

It'd be less painful to take a secateurs to your ball sac.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

He must have left it on too long it does sting like fcuk if left on too long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭cassElliot

i've never laughed so much in my whole life. i dont think i'll ever laugh this hard again. my ribs hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

There's another review on the first page of that same product that's very funny as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

I literally choked on my tea with laughter, thanks for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭MadameGascar

Well he didn't complain about it smelling like cat's piss, and it seems effective, so I'd like to know which one he used exactly..

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭saralou2011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

LOL
    Don't put any removal product on yer knob or bollox, well apart from lice cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭H2UMrsRobinson

Oh I'd forgotten what it was like to laugh till it literally hurt...thanks so much. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Heehee. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

A Response to andrews review
    Sean Reynolds says:
    Veet is just toxic and it really should be banned. I've reverted to shaving 'down there' and will look into the body shaver when I can.

Aside from the understandable guffaws of laughter about poor Andrew's predicament, might I point out that you need medical treatment when this occurs. I found that it made my armpits quite sore/dry/ itchy. When I got some on my "tackle", I hobbled down to the surgery and the doctor prescribed a fairly strong creme that cleared up the "weepy bollocks syndrome" in a few days. If you happen to get scalded boy bits with it, take yourself off the the GP pronto. My more general advice is never use this stuff!

Advertisement