Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ohsurelook

TY <3

I'll be doing it. Some friends are as well so that's good. But some other people got in that'll be no craic. Scarleh for their lioffes....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Anybody doing any study today ? Doing geography atm because its the bomb yo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

paddyzk wrote: »
    Anybody doing any study today ? Doing geography atm because its the bomb yo

Yeah I plan on around 4 hours. I'm actually doing Geog atm too :P Then I wanna do some Science, Irish and Business. (1 hour each for 4 hours)

What did you get in Geog in the pre ?

• Advertisement

What did you get in Geog in the pre ?

78% .. so there's room for improvement, I want an A.

85%,I just need to maintain it.

I'm doing business now,how do you find club accounts ? or do you even do them.

Yeah we do every question, I find them piss-easy, it's basically an easier version of the other accounts put together.

Hey, forgot to say Happy Easter everyone, whether ya celebrate it or not, and don't eat to many Easter Eggs :P I myself got a good few, haven't eaten any yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Indiego wrote: »

Yeah, I basically like anything with good lyrics and a good singer.. but ya can't beat a bitta the Police.

THANK YOU :D:D:D Regatta De Blanc and Ghost in The Machine = awesomes :')

As for my musical tastes (if anyone's interested)... The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen (going to see him in July AWW YEAHH :cool:), Coldplay, Queen, The Eurythmics, Blondie, A-ha, The Beach Boys, The Kinks, Michael Jackson, The BeeGees, Bob Marley, Eminem, Beyoncé, The Pretenders, 10CC, Duran Duran, Rizzle Kicks, Lana Del Rey, Blur, Paul Weller and The Jam, Foster The People, Dolly Parton, the list just goes on and on....
    'tis a pretty eclectic mix....

• Advertisement

Hey, forgot to say Happy Easter everyone, whether ya celebrate it or not, and don't eat to many Easter Eggs :P I myself got a good few, haven't eaten any yet though.

DAFUQ? I've been working my way through them for the past week ;):p :pac:

Yeah I plan on around 4 hours. I'm actually doing Geog atm too :P Then I wanna do some Science, Irish and Business. (1 hour each for 4 hours)

Just a small word of advice - quality always, ALWAYS trumps quality. It's great that you've set yourself targets for each subject, but try and be as specific as you can - what topics do you want to cover within that time frame, and is your goal realistic? I personally never time my study - I just mark off a topic or three or four at a time (depends how big each topic is) and worked my way through them until I was done, whether it took a half an hour or two hours. Just saying, if you say an hour without defining what you want to get done in that hour, the study can all become a bit overwhelming and you'll be counterproductive (at least, that's what happened me :o). Whatever works for you, though :)

Club accounts are handy - twas the general ledger that was torture for me :(

SChique00 wrote: »

THANK YOU :D:D:D Regatta De Blanc and Ghost in The Machine = awesomes :')

As for my musical tastes (if anyone's interested)... The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen (going to see him in July AWW YEAHH :cool:), Coldplay, Queen, The Eurythmics, Blondie, A-ha, The Beach Boys, The Kinks, Michael Jackson, The BeeGees, Bob Marley, Eminem, Beyoncé, The Pretenders, 10CC, Duran Duran, Rizzle Kicks, Lana Del Rey, Blur, Paul Weller and The Jam, Foster The People, Dolly Parton, the list just goes on and on....
    'tis a pretty eclectic mix....
    Quite the impressive list :cool:

Indiego wrote: »
    ugh I hate It, I miss normal school, the trips and stuff are great, but the time inbetween is spent doing nothing and its so Boring XD overall though I would say the whole year was worth it just for the work experience though XD

THANK YOU :p
    Feel the exact same way - 'mon the LC History course :D
    Can't wait to finish school (did I say this before? Think I did :o) bring on COLLEGE ^_^

Club accounts are handy - twas the general ledger that was torture for me :(
    I'm taking so many shortcuts in business :o.For the long questions on paper one I'm only studying for the household budget and the club accounts.Try my best to bull**** my way through the other questions :pac:

DAFUQ? I've been working my way through them for the past week ;):p :pac:

I'm on a diet :P And chocolate isn't really my thing :L

Quite the impressive list :cool:

Go raibh maith agat - most peeps in my year think I'm a weirdo for the shizz I like, but then a lot of people think I'm a weirdo in general so I'm not too bothered :p

Just a small word of advice - quality always, ALWAYS trumps quality. It's great that you've set yourself targets for each subject, but try and be as specific as you can - what topics do you want to cover within that time frame, and is your goal realistic? I personally never time my study - I just mark off a topic or three or four at a time (depends how big each topic is) and worked my way through them until I was done, whether it took a half an hour or two hours. Just saying, if you say an hour without defining what you want to get done in that hour, the study can all become a bit overwhelming and you'll be counterproductive (at least, that's what happened me :o). Whatever works for you, though :)

Oh I have what I want to get done on a list and I'm ticking them off, just wasn't bothered posting my whole study timetable :P

I'm on a diet :P And chocolate isn't really my thing :L

WHAT?? For like fitness reasons or something? And how can chocolate not be your thing??? :eek:
    Sorry, sorry, I'm just a little bit in shock XP

• Advertisement

Oh I have what I want to get done on a list and I'm ticking them off, just wasn't bothered posting my whole study timetable :P

Good man (I'm presuming you're a dude) :rolleyes:
    I feel sorta silly for giving you that mini lecture, but sure it's there for annoying who may not be as organised as you :p

WHAT?? For like fitness reasons or something? And how can chocolate not be your thing??? :eek:
    Sorry, sorry, I'm just a little bit in shock XP

Yeah for general healthiness and fitness, trying to stay healthy and fit. And I prefer pringles than all those sweets/chocolate/ice-cream etc.

Good man (I'm presuming you're a dude) :rolleyes:
    I feel sorta silly for giving you that mini lecture, but sure it's there for annoying who may not be as organised as you :p

hehe no it's alright, and yes I'm a 'dude' I introduced myself a while back, I'm David, I don't know many girls call David anyway.. :P

hehe no it's alright, and yes I'm a 'dude' I introduced myself a while back, I'm David, I don't know many girls call David anyway.. :P

Sorry, this always happened on the TY thread - I took ages to learn everyone's name :rolleyes:

Sorry, this always happened on the TY thread - I took ages to learn everyone's name :rolleyes:

Haha yeah :P Your name's Sarah isn't it, I think you posted it a while back in this thread.

Haha yeah :P Your name's Sarah isn't it, I think you posted it a while back in this thread.

'Tis - the most boring name imaginable :(

'Tis - the most boring name imaginable :(

Boring naaaaaaah, now Keith, that's boring.

Keif<--- English accent :pac:

Keif<--- English accent :pac:

sexy :P

• Advertisement

Anyone got any plans for this week? It's our last week off before Summer holidays! :O

Advertisement