Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Indiego wrote: »
    Ah well that's grand work so :L

You're smart, if someone was dedicated enough to go through my posts they can find out where I live, what school I go to, a fair bit of info on my love life, and my j.c results, and probably a few other things too XD

hehe thanks :) and .. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1hozeoa751r6fge6.jpg

oh **** I've got myself another stalker... XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

sorry if I come across a bit.. I dunno, but its not really that much given that I don't usually do anything during the summer, but cos ive been in Ty this year and stuff I decided to save all year to.bring 2 friends away for my birthday, and the trip to Spain is free apart from flights because I'm staying with a friend, and the work experience was something I organised ages ago, its not set in stone yet but when I did my work experience there they said to get in touch about coming in for a few weekends over the summer, I know someone who works there too so that helps I suppose :L
    Hope that cleared up any eh, 'holes' in my plans XD

You have friends in Spain, jeez you guys on here are so worldly, I gotta get out more :/

oh **** I've got myself another stalker... XD

hmmmmmmmm

sorry if I come across a bit.. I dunno, but its not really that much given that I don't usually do anything during the summer, but cos ive been in Ty this year and stuff I decided to save all year to.bring 2 friends away for my birthday, and the trip to Spain is free apart from flights because I'm staying with a friend, and the work experience was something I organised ages ago, its not set in stone yet but when I did my work experience there they said to get in touch about coming in for a few weekends over the summer, I know someone who works there too so that helps I suppose :L
    Hope that cleared up any eh, 'holes' in my plans XD

You have friends in Spain, jeez you guys on here are so worldly, I gotta get out more :/

3 Spanish students came to my school this year, and now they're like my best friends :D My spanish has also improved a great deal, though most of it is slang and curses I can't use in Any exams :'( Haha

oh **** I've got myself [SIZE="4"]another[/SIZE] stalker... XD

hmmmmmmmm

It's tough being beautiful, get all manners of guys internet stalking me...

lol JK

the other stalker I was referring to was the mother XD

• Advertisement

3 Spanish students came to my school this year, and now they're like my best friends :D My spanish has also improved a great deal, though most of it is slang and curses I can't use in Any exams :'( Haha

Did they come for a year to do TY? .. why not fifth year?

lol JK

Haha gotta love over protective/interested mothers, at least if you get kidnapped she'll probably know where you were/are ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

we had spanish students in my school and i learnd so much spanish from them. the examiner was amazed at my amazing spanish when I opened with the line chinga tu madre! but i still failed anyway

Did they come for a year to do TY? .. why not fifth year?

I suppose learning school stuff in a foreign language might be a bit too hard, at the beginning of the year they could barely string a sentence together, though now they can even understand my incomprehensible highspeed babbling XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

hmmmmmmmm

that would be me.

• Advertisement

lol JK

Haha gotta love over protective/interested mothers, at least if you get kidnapped she'll probably know where you were/are ..

I suspect she has my phone tracker chipped or something.. I got a call from her telling me to stay away from a certain place just as I was getting on a bus to go there :O

ok another random question - does anybody here like Neon Trees or I Fight Dragons? if you do I will love you forever..:L

I suppose learning school stuff in a foreign language might be a bit too hard, at the beginning of the year they could barely string a sentence together, though now they can even understand my incomprehensible highspeed babbling XD

I suppose, there's these to girls in my school from Germany I think but they're in fifth year and they seem to get on ok.

I suppose it depends if they want to learn or have fun XD

ok another random question - does anybody here like Neon Trees or I Fight Dragons? if you do I will love you forever..:L
    Think its time for a what I'm listening to thread :pac:

paddyzk wrote: »

Nah ill just scare ye all away with my odd taste in music :L

Ah no, just post that here if ya want. But for me anyway Coldplay, Train, Snow Patrol, The Killers, Ed Sheeran .. and I've recently just gotten back into Eminem, but not his new stuff, his old stuff like curtain call.

How about everybody else??????

Nah ill just scare ye all away with my odd taste in music :L

There's no such thing as an odd taste in music :P There's so many types of music, how is anyone supposed to like all the same stuff as everyone else!

Immortal technique, eminem ,hopsin , swizZz , lamb of god, pantera , parkway dirve to name but a few :pac: bit of a metal head \m/

I think i may be the only one here who does pass irish ?Failed it in 1st year. :o

• Advertisement

I suppose I say odd because not many people expect me to like rock music, but alas I do XD

I'm into three days grace, the blackout, eminem, neon trees, panic at the disco, my chemical romance, flyleaf, evanescence, black veil brides, I fight dragons, coldplay, arctic monkeys... the list goes on :L

I have quite a broad taste in music tbh :L

Ah no, just post that here if ya want. But for me anyway Coldplay, Train, Snow Patrol, The Killers, Ed Sheeran .. and I've recently just gotten back into Eminem, but not his new stuff, his old stuff like curtain call.

How about everybody else??????

You have epic taste in music :')

I suppose I say odd because not many people expect me to like rock music, but alas I do XD

I'm into three days grace, the blackout, eminem, neon trees, panic at the disco, my chemical romance, flyleaf, evanescence, black veil brides, I fight dragons, coldplay, arctic monkeys... the list goes on :L

Did you go to black veil brides ?

Did you go to black veil brides ?

no :'( but a friend did and she had me on the phone for the whole thing - next best thing I suppose XD

I wouldn't say I have odd taste but I do enjoy older music. e.g The Police, Bruce Springsteen, The Beatles, Frank Sinatra to name just a few.. <-That's not something I confess often :P

nothing wrong with old music :') I have quite a love for 70s/80s music, I'm always stealing my mams ipod :o

nothing wrong with old music :') I have quite a love for 70s/80s music, I'm always stealing my mams ipod :o

Yeah, I basically like anything with good lyrics and a good singer.. but ya can't beat a bitta the Police.

Very true :L

So what sports do ya's all play?

I do athletics if that counts as a sport :L

I do MMA and I swim and run sometimes :) how about ye

• Advertisement