Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Indiego wrote: »
    Running ftw :')
    dya run much?

once a week i'd say :).the park where i live is exactly a 1km lap so I go there.

*i dont only run 1km hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

paddyzk wrote: »
    Running ftw :')
    dya run much?

once a week i'd say :).the park where i live is exactly a 1km lap so I go there.

ah nice :)
    I'm a bit of a running fanatic, its the only exercise I get cos im a lazy ****e :L
    Ive run half marathons the past two years, thinking about doing a full on this year maybe XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

I don't understand, you say run 1km once a week then you say you don't run 1km in the same post?

I myself play Soccer, Tennis, Golf and I enjoy swimming, but don't do it often. I never really liked running myself, I find it boring :P .. I did however do cross country for my school last year.

I like running cos its so Boring, its great for having time to think and stuff I think XD

you don't see many golfers our age around :P

I don't understand, you say run 1km once a week then you say you don't run 1km in the same post?
    the lap in the park is 1km but I do more than 1 lap.

• Advertisement

I like running cos its so Boring, its great for having time to think and stuff I think XD
    So true

I'm a bit of a running fanatic, its the only exercise I get cos im a lazy ****e :L
    Ive run half marathons the past two years, thinking about doing a full on this year maybe XD

A full marathon, fair play! .. you must be good :P

True, I play in a golfing 'society' and I'd say the mean age for the golfers is above 60.. :P I enjoy it though, and I'm pretty good, I got a hole in 1 a while ago.. granted it was on the second shortest hole on the course, but still :P
    I've only played gold like 3 or 4 times.I found it SO frustrating.Couldn't get the hang of it.:pac:

I've only played gold like 3 or 4 times.I found it SO frustrating.Couldn't get the hang of it.:pac:
    Haha, I love it, though it does take practice to get good however, I started when I was like 9 :P

200 posts into this thread and theres been only 4 or 5 people who are actually doing the JC posting :o

• Advertisement

the lap in the park is 1km but I do more than 1 lap.

you don't see many golfers our age around :P

True, I play in a golfing 'society' and I'd say the mean age for the golfers is above 60.. :P I enjoy it though, and I'm pretty good, I got a hole in 1 a while ago.. granted it was on the second shortest hole on the course, but still :P

ah fair play :L
    I tried golf once... failed epicly... held the club all arseways and it went flying, and the ball only move an inch backwards...
    yeah I suck B)

A full marathon, fair play! .. you must be good :P

never said I did it very fast though tbh XD

200 posts into this thread and theres been only 4 or 5 people who are actually doing the JC posting :o

And meeeeeee, the lonely TY with nowhere to go XD

How you finding TY ? I'm not doing it next year for numerous reasons :pac:

How you finding TY ? I'm not doing it next year for numerous reasons :pac:

ugh I hate It, I miss normal school, the trips and stuff are great, but the time inbetween is spent doing nothing and its so Boring XD overall though I would say the whole year was worth it just for the work experience though XD

hehe we said your welcome here :P Ya's are bringing a bit of life to it :P

ugh I hate It, I miss normal school, the trips and stuff are great, but the time inbetween is spent doing nothing and its so Boring XD overall though I would say the whole year was worth it just for the work experience though XD

I would hate to do it also, although my cousin is in Paris atm with his ty group so it can't be too bad.

hehe we said your welcome here :P Ya's are bringing a bit of life to it :P

yeah but still can't help but feel like intruders XD

hehe without you TY-er's there'd be nothing to intrude on :P

I would hate to do it also, although my cousin is in Paris atm with his ty group so it can't be too bad.

are you doing ty? :L
    I'm going to Spain in 2 weeks with Ty, hopefully it'll make up for the ****ty year XD

• Advertisement

hehe without you TY-er's there'd be nothing to intrude on :P

Good point :P
    It's nice to have an ot to post in again tbh though :')

Good point :P
    It's nice to have an ot to post in again tbh though :')

haha, god no I am not doing TY, I really don't see the point! .. and I wan't to leave this school as quick as possible :P

haha, god no I am not doing TY, I really don't see the point! .. and I wan't to leave this school as quick as possible :P
    Same here I want to be out of school as quickly as I can

It's not that I hate school, more the people in it :P

Ah god same.Being in pass irish with all the 'bois' is the worst thing ever :(

I have the exact same problem :L all of my good friends go to a different school and i got to the ****ty local school with all the huers and bois -.-

You can't say this song isn't epic.. :D

Just had a listen.Lead vocals are good :)

Just had a listen.Lead vocals are good :)

They are indeedy :D

• Advertisement

There's a song for ya's .. it's about a prostitute :L .. it's awesome though :)

Advertisement