Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(UK) Vicar hospitalised with potato up his Bum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

Reminds me of Bottom:

"What was your name again?"
    "Spudgun."
    "Spudgun. Why do they call you 'Spudgun'?"
    "Well, give me a potato and I show you why."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 564 ✭✭✭thecommietommy

Hootanany wrote: »
    http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/382493-vicar-hospitalised-with-potato-up-his-bum

The clergyman, in his 50s, told medical staff at Sheffield's Northern General Hospital that the accident was definitely not due to a sex game.

He had to undergo surgery to extract the spud from his backside, according to The Sun.

A&E nurse Trudi Watson said: 'He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in he kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato.

'But it's not for me to question his story.'

She went on to reveal other objects removed from people's derriére, including a cucumber, a Russian doll and a carnation.

:D I fell on it.
    I have heard about this kind of thing before. Grub Smith who writes for the lad mag FHM had a programme on Channell 4 about embarassing sex situations etc ( for example a teacher who used to have intercourse with her Alsatian dog was caught when her ex boy friend gave the video tape over to the police who prosecuted her !!! ).

Amyway two gays had the bright idea of inserting a condom full of wet cement up one of their butts. The cement hardened and they had to bring him to hospital were they used a sonic device to crack and break up the cement so they could get it out of his ar$e. Fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

A&E nurse Trudi Watson said: 'He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in he kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato.

How did he explain the condom it was in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

A vicar walks into the doctor's office.

A banana stuck in one of his ears, a potato in his arse, and a carrot stuck in his japs eye.

The vicar says, "Doc, this is terrible. What's wrong with me?"

The doctor says, "Well, first of all, you need to eat more sensibly."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Amyway two gays had the bright idea of inserting a condom full of wet cement up one of their butts. The cement hardened and they had to bring him to hospital were they used a sonic device to crack and break up the cement so they could get it out of his ar$e. Fact.

They should have presented them with a Darwin Award. And a little statuette carved from the cement pulled out of yer man's hole.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

token101 wrote: »
    They should have presented them with a Darwin Award.
    ???

Oh i get it, is it because he is gay?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

???

Oh i get it, is it because he is gay?

You're being sarcastic. Surely? Please tell me you're being sarcastic? Because if you're not, you're calling me homophobic for suggesting that a guy pouring concrete up his ass is beyond a moron?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It must have happened in the rectumory.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

FFS!! Can a man not stick a potato up his hole without it being totally sensationalised??

I dont know what the world is coming to.

An unholy end!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I remember hearing that story years ago..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Was it a roast potato?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Nothing bigger than a fist!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Why a potato anyway?

Surely a nice sexy parsnip would be lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Playing a bum note on the tuber.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Bummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

And a sore hole.

Only the first three times, after that the challenge is normally finding a large enough vegetable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Surely given enough time one could... scrape enough away to pop it back out again....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

It reminds me off a time a girl I knew sat on a Fire Hydrant and hit the pavement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

It reminds me off a time a girl I knew sat on a Fire Hydrant and hit the pavement.

She must have some sphinc on her.

Did it go all the way in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

I might try ramming a spud up me hoop later just for the craic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Nice of the editor to provide a picture of a potato just in case anybody doesn't know what a potato looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Be honest. Who hasn't stuck a spud up their holes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Rectum, nearly fcukin killed him

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Rockn

Always tie a bit of twine around the spud before inserting. Amateurs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

That's the worst place to get a potato.

I wonder was it peeled first Hygene and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

There's an old saying out west: If it hasn't got a handle don't stick it up your ring..

RichieC wrote: »
    There's an old saying out west: If it hasn't got a handle don't stick it up your ring..

The mind boogles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Anyway doctor, there I was hanging up me curtains naked when I slipped and this Russian doll fell into my anus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I'm blue in the face from telling ye men, nothing bigger than a finger should go up there.....two if you are highly experienced :pac:

Advertisement