Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FPL] - GW28 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Wondering how long Bale will be out for now. Did Harry say anything??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

manual_man wrote: »
    Wondering how long Bale will be out for now. Did Harry say anything??

He was passed fit but was Sick apparently . I'd say he will be ok for next game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

I only have 1 free transfer this week and I think I'm going to do Sorenson out for Reina with that. I don't have any Liverpool or Everton players at the minute a tbh I don't see any potential 'must-haves' from either team. Suarez might be a good choice but he's let too many people down too many times this season.

Really not sure what to do with Pog. I wouldn't mind getting him in for Ba next week but want to do it now to take advantage of his price rises and (probably) Ba's price falls. Not sure if the 4 point hit is worth the extra (potential) 0.2-0.3m in value but tbh I'm probably going to get Pog in at some stage. I think I might take the hit because Villa only have 2 home clean sheets all season and the most recent was at the start of October so I fancy Pog to do more than Ba this week and the extra value to my team seems worth it.

Any one think this is worth it for the 4 point hit? I need to make my decision before the next round of price rises/falls.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

4 point hit,Aguero out & Rooney in.Went a bit mad and got Suarez in for the DGW,he's let me down before but it was just sheer bad luck that he didn't get a couple against Arsenal and is looking sharp......so one more chance for week 28.To think I swore I'd never have him in my team again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

Want rid of Richards, but the red cards for Sessegnon and Dyer mean I'll have to wait a bit longer. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

aguero OUT rooney IN ,,,;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Le Henry

was thinkin of dropping ade to get Rooney in, this will require 4 point hit should I proceed?..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

Le Henry wrote: »
    was thinkin of dropping ade to get Rooney in, this will require 4 point hit should I proceed?..

big time ..u know u want to:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Le Henry

redarmy wrote: »
    big time ..u know u want to:)

Yep I really do and thinking of making Rooney Captain?..Uniteds fixtures r just so good for da run in I think Rooney should be a cert for most teams...Had Dempsey captain today great return!!

Anyone got any thoughts on Cleverly? Won't be getting him in this week as I already took a 4 point hit.Sessegnon is out after his red card so Cleverly could be a cheap option and United have some tasty fixtures.

BTW. Fergie said he's back for WBA game.

• Advertisement

zerks wrote: »
    Anyone got any thoughts on Cleverly? Won't be getting him in this week as I already took a 4 point hit.Sessegnon is out after his red card so Cleverly could be a cheap option and United have some tasty fixtures.

BTW. Fergie said he's back for WBA game.

He's got a glass leg. Also, I think Scholes and Carrick is the preferred choice now

He's got a glass leg. Also, I think Scholes and Carrick is the preferred choice now

His injuries are a worry but Scholes is due a rest,as I said I'll wait 'til next week to pass judgement on him.

BTW I'm blaming you if my Suarez gamble doesn't pay off:pac:

zerks wrote: »

His injuries are a worry but Scholes is due a rest,as I said I'll wait 'til next week to pass judgement on him.

BTW I'm blaming you if my Suarez gamble doesn't pay off:pac:

Are you captaining him?

Are you captaining him?

Might play it safe and stick the captaincy on Rooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭rcottere

redarmy wrote: »
    got young in for bale on friday:) anyone know how many games sessegnon will miss??

One of which is a cup game so just 2 league games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

anyone know what the deal is with smalling? god that lad is frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

darego wrote: »
    anyone know what the deal is with smalling? god that lad is frustrating

I wouldn't have him he is in and out to much

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Took a 4 point hit last night.

Kelly --> Evans
    Valencia --> Young
    Ba --> Pogbrenyak

Gonna switch Agüero to Rooney next week and keep him until the end of the season. I'll see how Valencia does when he's back. Hopefully he plays a big part and I can get him in and might go for Balotelli in place of Pog if his goal run is only a short one. Don't like how City rotate this strikers too much tho. So perhaps might keep that third striker spot for bandwagons. Catch them early and you can ride a good game week or 2 and gain money off them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

For the last 2 weeks, my free transfers for this gw have been earmarked as Huth and Aguero for Skertl and Rooney.

With Chelseas inability to score, WBA looking very tough to score against recently and Suarez looking like getting into some form, I'm now mulling over a 4 point hit to do Huth, Aguero and Ba to Rooney, Evans and Suarez.

Just to clarify the hit, if I dont bring in Evans, either Santon (ars), S.Kelly (inj, avl) or NTaylor (mcy) will play for me and I am not a bit confident any of them will get a cleanie, whereas I think Evans will.

Opinions?

FutureGuy wrote: »
    For the last 2 weeks, my free transfers for this gw have been earmarked as Huth and Aguero for Skertl and Rooney.

With Chelseas inability to score, WBA looking very tough to score against recently and Suarez looking like getting into some form, I'm now mulling over a 4 point hit to do Huth, Aguero and Ba to Rooney, Evans and Suarez.

Just to clarify the hit, if I dont bring in Evans, either Santon (ars), S.Kelly (inj, avl) or NTaylor (mcy) will play for me and I am not a bit confident any of them will get a cleanie, whereas I think Evans will.

Opinions?

TBH Evans is probly good long term anyway. Suarez is a gamble but could pay off with the dgw. Alot of people are getting rid of Ba anyway (Cisse's arrival doesn't seem to be helping his points)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭John83

First post because never had access to the soccer forum but was a keen follower of the FF thread there.

Had earmarked Sessegnon to ship out and with both him & Ba due to fall tonight the time is now. Thinking Suarez & Sigurdsson to replace them? Or is there a better option to Sigurdsson for 6.7?

John83 wrote: »
    First post because never had access to the soccer forum but was a keen follower of the FF thread there.

Had earmarked Sessegnon to ship out and with both him & Ba due to fall tonight the time is now. Thinking Suarez & Sigurdsson to replace them? Or is there a better option to Sigurdsson for 6.7?

Stephen Ireland could be an option. Seems to be playing up front now with Keane gone and Bent out for the season. 5.3 i think. next 2 games are home to Fulham and Bolton. Fixtures get trickier after that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I have on FT left. I want to get rid of Sess and Aguero. Do I take the 4 point hit? Was thinking Rooney for Aguero but I dunno who to get for Sess? I'd have 8.4 left for a replacement.

Keno 92 wrote: »
    I have on FT left. I want to get rid of Sess and Aguero. Do I take the 4 point hit? Was thinking Rooney for Aguero but I dunno who to get for Sess? I'd have 8.4 left for a replacement.

Batman

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Batman

Pfff Bane broke Batman's back in training.

Keno 92 wrote: »

No need to use all the 8.4 if you dont need it. Plenty of good cut price options (Surman, McClean, Ireland, Sig etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

Ba -> Pog
    Valencia -> Young

Sess will have to wait til next week. difficult slot to fill.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,656 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Sold a load of players for the laugh..........i should take this game more serious really....ah well.........

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

dahat wrote: »
    Sold a load of players for the laugh..........i should take this game more serious really....ah well.........

Yep, same. The wildcard is a dangerous thing... was getting bored of having the same players! Got rid of BAE, Bale, Aguero, Sess and possibly looking at Ba now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,656 ✭✭✭✭dahat

roryc wrote: »
    Yep, same. The wildcard is a dangerous thing... was getting bored of having the same players! Got rid of BAE, Bale, Aguero, Sess and possibly looking at Ba now!

I had no WC.........had Sess and Valencia so moved them out and it just snowballed from there.........it will be interesting to see how it works out next week....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement