Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Night Wolfie! Have a good night x

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Phew. Thank God Friday is over. I thought it would never end......

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

BadGirl wrote: »
    Who's got the Captain Morgan?? :D

That would be me!! :D

That would be me!! :D

Share???? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Ye're a mad bunch but I think ye're alright :o

• Advertisement

jammstarr wrote: »
    Ye're a mad bunch but I think ye're alright :o

Aww, Thanks Jammstarr x x We are mad though :D But mad in the BEST way possible! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Aww, Thanks Jammstarr x x We are mad though :D But mad in the BEST way possible! ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Course I'll share! I just can't drink yet as I am driving to my parents place... Pulled over for a wakey walk atm! It's been a very long day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Got an unexpected call today, been asked to come back in on Tuesday to be talked to again...I've never had a second interview before, what do I do??

Pssst lads, what's Kojak's deal with Mondays? :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Got an unexpected call today, been asked to come back in on Tuesday to be talked to again...I've never had a second interview before, what do I do??

Go in on Tuesday, kick ass and take names! :cool:

I've only really had one "proper" job but that was just one round of interviews. Did they say anything else over the phone?

It sounds promising though, best of luck Squishy, hopefully this is the start of a turn-around for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Go in on Tuesday, kick ass and take names! :cool:

I've only really had one "proper" job but that was just one round of interviews. Did they say anything else over the phone?

It sounds promising though, best of luck Squishy, hopefully this is the start of a turn-around for you :)

Nothing really, just that he wanted to talk to me again. He was interviewing 60 people for 4 positions so I guess he couldn't narrow it all down in one go :)

Yeah I really hope so! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Pssst lads, what's Kojak's deal with Mondays? :o

He likes them for some weird reason :S

Ooooh that's great news!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

Howdy Hope, how's your weekend so far?

Hey hope and king :)

Hey Hope, King and Sarah

Evening Hopey, KotE and Sarah and Jammstarr :D, how's everyone?

A little bored here tonight.... listening to music, debating whether to have a drink or not or whether i should just go to bed! :D Although i slept late today so think it will be a late one somehow :D

Anyone do anything nice today? Highlight of my day was taking the mother to Tesco... woop de dooo :D

Howdy Hope, how's your weekend so far?
    sarahbro wrote: »
    Hey hope and king :)
    Hey Hope, King and Sarah
    Evening Hopey, KotE and Sarah and Jammstarr :D, how's everyone?

A little bored here tonight.... listening to music, debating whether to have a drink or not or whether i should just go to bed! :D Although i slept late today so think it will be a late one somehow :D

Anyone do anything nice today? Highlight of my day was taking the mother to Tesco... woop de dooo :D

ello everyone, all quiet here, went to liffey valley with mum and all i came back with was some body srub and lipbalm, so pissed off with new looking they have downsized there plus sized range massivly in irish stores and there bloody website is a night mare

ello everyone, all quiet here, went to liffey valley with mum and all i came back with was some body srub and lipbalm, so pissed off with new looking they have downsized there plus sized range massivly in irish stores and there bloody website is a night mare

I kinda like their website Hope. Another one i love is wallis.co.uk, dorothy perkins isn't bad either, and neither is Littlewoodsireland.ie.....

• Advertisement

I kinda like their website Hope. Another one i love is wallis.co.uk, dorothy perkins isn't bad either, and neither is Littlewoodsireland.ie.....

there website must just not like me then, all ways takes me about 4 goes to get it to accept my address

We're in his parents in Dublin for the night but have bailed to his mates. Having cans and watching Fresh.Prince :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

MOJITO TIME! I'm tipsy already!

MOJITO TIME! I'm tipsy already!

*moves everything breakable out of ata's way*

:p

Hope, you seem to know your stuff about stuff. Do you think it's wrong for a lad to like lipbalm?

I said I'd curb the drinking after the heavy session I had last weekend.
    Didn't work out too well, two empty bottles of wine and one of champagne are a testament to my epic failure.

Maybe next weekend...:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

*moves everything breakable out of ata's way*

:p

Oh you can't move everything breakable! :D

Hope, you seem to know your stuff about stuff. Do you think it's wrong for a lad to like lipbalm?

what do ya mean by like jam, like to use it or like the smell of it

I said I'd curb the drinking after the heavy session I had last weekend.
    Didn't work out too well, two empty bottles of wine and one of champagne are a testament to my epic failure.

Maybe next weekend...:rolleyes:

Was the champagne for an occasion KotE??

• Advertisement

what do ya mean by like jam, like to use it or like the smell of it

Like to use strawberry chapstick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement