Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I haz a big sad :( Anyone around for huggles? :(

hug_062.jpg

*hugs*

What's up? :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Hugs squishy*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

*hugs*

hugskisses.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Hopes it's not too bad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Yay lotsa hugs :D

Just lots of things getting me down =/ Mainly the job thing, but just found out I can't go to Galway next weekend because of clashing plans, was looking forward to that for months :( A couple of other things, but shouldn't really mention them here where they could be seen =/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

*hughughug*
    *gives squishy a can of beer*

sarahbro wrote: »
    *hughughug*

Cheers, lets all get twastered :P

Ahoy!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sooner or later squish you gonna catch a break

Sooner or later squish you gonna catch a break

I'm hoping it's all being saved up for a big huge awesome break :P

• Advertisement

*hughughug*

wahey! This is gonna be great ;)

Who's got the Captain Morgan?? :D

BadGirl wrote: »

Ahhh it's liquid happiness :)

tis.... love it :D

Had a great discussion with a cocktail barman in TGI Friday's in Manchester on Monday night about the merits of Captains and Orange. He was dubious, but told me he would try it the following day..... He told my friend on tuesday night that it was FAB and he was converted! :D:D

Ye're a bit too fond of The Captain aren't ye

jammstarr wrote: »
    Ye're a bit too fond of The Captain aren't ye

suz_1024x768.jpg

Well played

I drank a litre of it new years eve. I think I crawled home to drogheda on the 1st....it was the most painful day of my life!
    Great night though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Yum yum Rum.

Miller will have to do for now, cheers nocs. *clink* :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

• Advertisement

I not allowed to drink tonight

I don't like it, the smell makes me retch :P

My tactics are awful, drink as many different shots as possible in one night, then spend the morning in the toilet :P

I think your strategy needs work squish

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Yum yum Rum.

Miller will have to do for now, cheers nocs. *clink* :)

I stuck some cans in the freezer when I got home and they are just perfect now :)

Cheers :)

I not allowed to drink tonight

Harsh times.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Yay Sarah!

I'm still waiting to hear from my interview, will prob be this time next week when I hear. In the meantime, still applying for more, I need a job soon...If I don't have one by the end of the month at the very latest not only will I not be going back to college, I'll lose my home :(

thats big balls squish. i needs me a job asap also or me and college may be buggered :(
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Time to have some Rum and to finally start playing SSX and write a review of it. It's been a long week...

me want play. me also want play skyrim. someone give :D
    Ahh you got SSX?? Wants :( That was my most favouritest PS2 game :( But I need moneys!!!

^this
    Just his ridiculous law. He has no idea of the damage he's about to do. :(
    I think I missed something here.

Evening hopester
    Oh you would.

Basically an idiot Minister passed the Irish version of SOPA despite massive opposition.
    yup, tho tbh i do wonder how most of our ministers manage to find there way out of the house in the morning, christ we have some stupid ones and who the hell was stupid enough to let joan burton near a microphone
    Wow, just wow..
    We don't know.

I don't really want to get into it but this was a terrible thing to do- there's effectively a legal no mans land til someone tries to do someone else under it.

All passed as an SI, which is not supposed to be used as primary legislation as it's not voted on. Grr.
    Yes and no.

It's basically the law, bang we're done.

BUT it does have to be reviewed in a few months legally and also it's likely to be challenged and defeated on the grounds of being ****ing stupid (effectively) in the European courts.

But some poor sod has to be dragged through the courts at their own expense for us to get to that point.

sherlock=asshat. seriously. and by the time it goes through the courts sites could be closed and bolixd because of his narrow mineded power trip :mad:
    Yay lotsa hugs :D

Just lots of things getting me down =/ Mainly the job thing, but just found out I can't go to Galway next weekend because of clashing plans, was looking forward to that for months :( A couple of other things, but shouldn't really mention them here where they could be seen =/

hugs. need hugs here too. so depressed about tomorow. was uber looking forward
    jammstarr wrote: »
    Ahoy!
    wahey! This is gonna be great ;)

twastered is rite. drinks. all the drinks
    BadGirl wrote: »

tis here *passes drink*
    Ahhh it's liquid happiness :)

I said I wasn't allowed to drink. never said i wasn't gonna have one

Sláinte Wolfie x x *clinks*

Hell yeah!!!! My work shall be interesting this evening

• Advertisement

Time I headed off inot the rainy, windy night. later nocturnal people

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement