Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

BadGirl wrote: »
    Sarah and Lee, make yer way to my place.... We'll head on to Jamm's from here!!! *clears out boot of car for all the drink*

Wolfie, we'll Skype you when we get there ;)

Partay! I've moved on form rum based cocktails and have cracked open the pack of 12 kopparberg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Partay! I've moved on form rum based cocktails and have cracked open the pack of 12 kopparberg.

Sarah, you'll be passing AH's place, pick him up on your way, would ya?? :D:D:D

We're going to Jamm's house for a party AH!! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Sarah, you'll be passing AH's place, pick him up on your way, would ya?? :D:D:D

We're going to Jamm's house for a party AH!! ;)

Woop! I have a buzz on and am so up for a good oul gaff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Noc party!

*cracks open miller for the road*

Woop! I have a buzz on and am so up for a good oul gaff!

Ah sod it, am halfway between you all, Jamm, you may come here! :D

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Noc party!

*cracks open miller for the road*

Drunken road trip!

My house is free on Sat, you're all invited*

*It's in Galway though..

Leeg17 wrote: »
    My house is free on Sat, you're all invited*

*It's in Galway though..

We'll still be partying on. Shur it can't take that long to walk to galway!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

here ya'll im on the way to bg's gaff someone pick me up. i has LOTS of alcohol

hdowney wrote: »
    here ya'll im on the way to bg's gaff someone pick me up. i has LOTS of alcohol

You're in!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Slightly scared now.

Sarah and Lee, make yer way to my place.... We'll head on to Jamm's from here!!! *clears out boot of car for all the drink*

Wolfie, we'll Skype you when we get there ;)

Oh...ok...I see how it is *sniff* don't mind me *sniff*...I'll be...fine... :(:(:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Drunken shenanigans!:D

Oh...ok...I see how it is *sniff* don't mind me *sniff*...I'll be...fine... :(:(:(

You are not invited... you are EXPECTED to be here, get a move on........

KotE, you've an unspoken invite from BG ;)

And Girl_Friday, wherever you are, you better get a wiggle on too!!!! Hurryyyyyy!!!!!! :D

Drunken shenanigans!:D

ALL THE SHENANIGANS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

You're in!

i wuff you, you are nicer to me than that cc one :D

you MUST COME
    ALL THE SHENANIGANS!!!

shenanigans!

Naggin shenanigans!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

ALL THE SHENANIGANS!!!
    Plus, I get to work six days next week!:) They firing the moron who been giving me all the ulcers!:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Naggin shenanigans!

SheNAGGINigans...

Plus, I get to work six days next week!:) They firing the moron who been giving me all the ulcers!:D:D:D

I'm off tomorrow but have a christening to attend. I'm not off until next friday then.

Were you kissing him to give you ulcers? :P

I'm off tomorrow but have a christening to attend. I'm not off until next friday then.

Were you kissing him to give you ulcers? :P
    No, but not murdering him was

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Pints of rum and coke are where it's at...

Shiminay wrote: »

And ice. And a straw. And a wedge of lime on the glass. And an umbrella. And a sparkler.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

But seriously, when is through next beers??

sarahbro wrote: »
    But seriously, when is through next beers??

Start a thread and see who's up for it!

Shiminay wrote: »
    Chill 2 liter bottle of coke after drinking half. Refill bottle with rum, and enjoy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

A fine plan Wolfie :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Is there a party in the lair?? Evening all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement