Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭doyler101

Jed_Dreams wrote: »
    Had french aural today it was the one about
    the jeans
    does anyone know what else came up on that paper ?

examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Student17

PTheArtist wrote: »
    Anybody know what type of question came up on English Paper 2 on the Single Text Section for "Dancing At Lughnasa"? Preferably the DEB paper please.
    There was a question about their lives of secret longing and shattered dreams ,
    I forget what the other one was

SPOILERS PLEASE!!! - Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 12 arnoldnewyear

Jed_Dreams wrote: »
    Had french aural today it was the one about
    the jeans
    does anyone know what else came up on that paper ?
    Camicross?

Mod - spoilers please!!!

english has all been posted up already in both deb and examcraft just look through the thread..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 xamox

can anyone please give me OL French
    i can give you
    Biology
    Business
    Maths P1 OL
    LCVP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Buanacainte

Music Examcraft:

Q1:
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    .. I cant remember which sections were played though sorry

Q2:
    Bach - Tenor Aria

Q3:
    Barry
    - I can't remember what section it was.. but it might have
    been A? and you had to comment on your favourite section of the movement

Q4:
    Tchaikovsky - Love Theme and you had to write out the melody for it and say which instruments play the melody and mention another part in the song where you hear the love theme and two differences

The only essay I can remember is
    Sean-Nós
    because thats the one I did!

It wasn't too bad of a paper.. thats all I can remember though sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DeathtotheLC

Does anyone know what poems and stories are on Debs's irish ordinary level ??

has anyone any tips at all for religion hl? only one company prints the religion paper..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xboxwii60

Can anybody hook me up with the Examcraft Ordinary Level Maths Paper 2? :) Completely F'd up Paper 1 today, so I need this lol
    If you English Paper 1 in return, I can help you out, thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Eimi123

Geog HL DEB badly needed plzz!!

• Advertisement

Religion HL anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 iammature69lol

I just posted some info on the higher level EXAMCRAFT history on the spreadsheet! tried to remember as muc as i could from the exam but couldnt get all of it...hope this helps some of ye! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 aaronflanagan

I have english paper 1 and paper, home ec and chemistry DEB
    anybody have maths paper 1 and 2 , deb ord?

wats coming up on english paper 2

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DEBgirl

Biology DEB anyone? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Blackpigeon

Again I have accounting and both English papers(exam craft) ....need geography and maths 1 badly (examcraft) PM me only of you have them ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Eimi123

Lalish wrote: »
    HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    I have DEB papers: Geog HL, Maths OL paper 1, English HL paper 1 and 2, for anyone who needs them

can i please have English paper one? and the maths too if possibe.. :)

Can I have geog plZ dnt have English ta give u doh!:/

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Exam

Can someone pleasee send me any of the examcaft geog, ordinary irish, accounting maths and ordinary french please? would be greatly appriciated:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 soniacore

PHYSICS HL DEB ANYONE !? ;<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Wispa94

Heaney
    on paper 2 of examcraft? And what is the unseen poetry?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BobbyC94

Maths Examcraft paper 2 anyone? :D

What poems and stories are on Irish paper 2 DEB ???

• Registered Users Posts: 25 galway8

jclol wrote: »
    Can Someone tell me the Comparative questions for DEB english paper 2? please :(((

i do ordinary level but my friends had
    literacy and genra
    or somethin if thats any help :P

SPOILERS PLEASE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Anyone know if there's only one company that does the economics paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 stNicholas

Theres no Business examcraft or Geography examcraft on the spreadsheet, anyone that could help out with that? thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 LCscrewed

DEB french HL anyone?? pleaseee!!! ive done both english papers both maths and home ec all HL DEB ! PM for trades please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭BrittneyC_xo

english paper 1 - higher level. ( DEB )

text one.
    QUESTION A). 'is feidir linn - yes, we can!' part (iii) asks to comment & identify on atleast three features of effective speech-writing. QUESTION B). 'write a letter to a national newspaper in which you attempt to persuade young people to exercise their right to vote.'

text two.
    QUESTION A). 'a woman to inspire' it is about adi roche & the chernobyl children's project. part (iii) asks to identify & comment on atleast three features of the writer's style. QUESTION B.) 'you have been asked to nominate a person you admire for the young person of the year award. choose a person (real or imaginary) & write a recommendation that you would submit.'

text three.
    QUESTION A.) 'inspired to act' its about greg mortenson's memior, three cups of tea. QUESTION B.) 'write the text for a short radio talk where you explain the importance of education in your life and in today's world.'

section two - essay.
    1. write out the text of a talk you would deliver to your classmates entitled: our futures are in our own hands. 2. write a short story in which the time of year plays a significant role. 3. write an article for a popular magazine about living up to other people's expectations. 4. write a personal essay in which you explore some of the challenges you face as a young person today. 5. write an article for a serious newspaper or magazine in which you uncover and expose a scandal. 6. write a speech in which you address a group of politicians on the importance of leadership in the face of adversity. 7. write a short story in which the central character undergoes an unexpected change.

for the record , my question a answer was on text 2, only because there was sex & the city references! aha c: my question b answer was on text 3, & my essay was about the challenges young people face. omg, so easyy! oh & almost nobody wrote about question a on text 3, i guess it was really hard . just saying. c:

& yeah , you are welcome. ♥

oh & quick question to you all - are we allowed to take the actual paper home with us ? i took all of mine so far , & they haven't said anything. =/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nikita123.

are u OL?

I am begging!!! Does anyone know what stories and poems are on the DEB irish ordinary paper 2 ?? BEGGING!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭BrittneyC_xo

nikita123 , that's higher level! (:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement