Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 Crism

I have added a form to make it easier to submit your spoilers.

Try it at this link

or at the tiny link = tiny.cc/mockform

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Niamh0803

HL Homec DEB paper Spoiler
    Yoghurt, Additives,Bacteria,Social-Unemployment/Leisure

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

Updated examcraft chemistry HL on the spreadsheet if anyone needs it - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&rm=full#gid=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ash2012

Actually if anyone has the ag.science deb paper that would be great . i have irish english maths and french
    hey can u pm me debs p2 maths HL please ?l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 waitasecond

Hi people anyone have any info on Ordinary level Biology badly need to know whats coming up on that...I do know that my papers are deb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭EWong

Looking for the Single Test Study question about Empire of the Sun on English paper 2 Examcraft HL please! Any help would be appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Grealish123

Can anyone tell me or put on the spread sheet what the topics are for the spanish exam. Thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 AmourRoo

OL french deb?

I have HL biology, OL maths and lcvp :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DEBgirl

any help on deb bio, i know it is on the spreadsheet but would like more info from others that did the exam too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DEBgirl

AmourRoo wrote: »
    OL french deb?

I have HL biology, OL maths and lcvp :)

Sorry I only have HL French, would you be able to pm me the biology please? have english, history, irish if you need it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 OisinD

Hey could someone put the hl spanish on the spreadsheet pls?

Or PM me and ill swap any english, irish or maths papers if ye want. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rose.LC

*Need a bit of help from someone that did physics or chemistry... saw spreadsheet, but the DEB mock isn't very clear.*
    would mean a lot please & thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 AmourRoo

DEBgirl wrote: »
    any help on deb bio, i know it is on the spreadsheet but would like more info from others that did the exam too :)

(Biology DEB)
    I did it today, go over the male reproductive system as your asked to draw it and to label it and asked one problem that leads to male infertility and the cause, and how to treat it.
    Your asked to draw the heart and label it, know the way the blood flows and how the heartbeat works and how diet, excercise and smoking effects the heart.

You have to explain the term allele, hetrozygous, and then have to find the phenotypes of something so know how to do that when they ask (the one they give is 9:3:3:1 and you have to draw the table to show that)

Know the sensory neuron, how its adapted to gas exchange and the parts of the brain. A nervous system problem, causes and treatment.

I'll write more later when I remember more :)

Mod note - Read the first post and use spoilers please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fitzy180

Does anybody know whats comin up in the german mocks that had the listning about the
    green women and salmonella?
    I think thats DEB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

deb maths HL paper one was really great, anyone else think so? all my friends thought it was terrible :(

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 Crism

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

DEB HL German anyone? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 smoc_28

any one know what the comparative question was? i think its
    key moments
    but not too sure. please please help have it tommorrow :(

SPOILERS PLEASE!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ExamCraft

Only Examcraft: I have English (1&2), Maths paper 1 , Business , Geography , Biology , I'll trade any for French HL Examcraft , all HL Examcraft . PLEASE PM ME I HAVE IT TOMORROW ><

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 TheClum

does anyone know what dictator and democracy question is coming up for history higher level leaving cert , Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Why did someone take the
    the opinion on racism off the HL French examcraft
    on the spreadsheet?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭doyler101

did french and business HL examcraft today, will trade for religion tips :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cronin94

exam craft geography and business please

have hl english and bio if u want

• Registered Users Posts: 32 PTheArtist

Anybody know what type of question came up on English Paper 2 on the Single Text Section for "Dancing At Lughnasa"? Preferably the DEB paper please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

Anybody have examcraft business and home ec?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Nicole12

smoc_28 wrote: »
    any one know what the comparative question was? i think its key moments but not too sure. please please help have it tommorrow :(

The 70 mark q was very general. "The authors general vision and viewpoint helps shape the readers response."Dicuss.The second question was about key moments:)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 smoc_28

Nicole12 wrote: »
    The 70 mark q was very general. "The authors general vision and viewpoint helps shape the readers response."Dicuss.The second question was about key moments:)

thank you so much :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LCSTUD3nT

Will someone please pm me french examcraft Hl pease ill give you any deb papers i have in exchange :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Lalish

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    I have DEB papers: Geog HL, Maths OL paper 1, English HL paper 1 and 2, for anyone who needs them

can i please have English paper one? and the maths too if possibe.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Leaving_cert

ExamCraft wrote: »
    Only Examcraft: I have English (1&2), Maths paper 1 , Business , Geography , Biology , I'll trade any for French HL Examcraft , all HL Examcraft . PLEASE PM ME I HAVE IT TOMORROW ><

Check your pm :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement