Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Cicibrenbren00

anyone have deb and examcraft ag science hints or the higher level poem on irish paper 2?????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭BrittneyC_xo

geography - higher level. ( DEB )

short questions.
    different rock types (a - d tick question) river erosion/deposition: sea stack, sand spit etc (just label whether its erosion or deposition) & the rest were all easy. (:

karst region, folding & faulting. i forget the third one..

waterfall. & human interactions with rivers, and the sea.

weathering , definitely know carbonation & freeze-thaw whatever you call it! =p human interaction with rock cycle ( quarrying, etc. )

eu expansion - impacts on one eu member state, easy! & primary activities (agriculure) in one irish region.

population density & distribution. historical settlements. urban problems.

one effect & cause of overpopulation. migration.

geocology question - 'examine the influence of climate on the characterisitcs of one biome that you have studied', the exact same question on the 2010 leaving cert paper! & one of the other biome questions was 'examine two ways in which human activities have impact on soils.' c:

hope it helps someone ! ♥

• Registered Users Posts: 12 arnoldnewyear

Which Irish hl aural was debs company need help please and what is on religion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 QueenofSpades

Im just after updating the spreadsheet on Chem. HL Deb:D

Please start filling in what ye know instead of begging/demanding spoilers

Anyone with info./spoilers to share please put it up there,

Physics and Ag Science is needed badly.

Please Everyone help each other.
    :)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&toomany=true#gid=0

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

anyone know HL IRISH Paper 2? DEB?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 emcdd

yess i need them pls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Babygurl

geography - higher level. ( DEB )

short questions.
    different rock types (a - d tick question) river erosion/deposition: sea stack, sand spit etc (just label whether its erosion or deposition) & the rest were all easy. (:

karst region, folding & faulting. i forget the third one..

waterfall. & human interactions with rivers, and the sea.

weathering , definitely know carbonation & freeze-thaw whatever you call it! =p human interaction with rock cycle ( quarrying, etc. )

eu expansion - impacts on one eu member state, easy! & primary activities (agriculure) in one irish region.

population density & distribution. historical settlements. urban problems.

one effect & cause of overpopulation. migration.

geocology question - 'examine the influence of climate on the characterisitcs of one biome that you have studied', the exact same question on the 2010 leaving cert paper! & one of the other biome questions was 'examine two ways in which human activities have impact on soils.' c:

hope it helps someone ! ♥
    How many questions come up in physical ? Like how many do you answer it's so confusing :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 KateCat

chomps_x wrote: »
    Colscaradh and hurlamaboc (life of a house wife) are coming up. Don't know the headings or q for colscaradh

Have you done Honours Irish Paper 1 for examcraft as well by any chance!? If so could you tell me what aiste or diospoireacht headings came up? I'd be super grateful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pandax

(Geography)Is it
    contrasting the BMW and GDA for the agriculture one?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭anishboi

Examcraft geography HL anyone? Would appreciate, thanks.

• Advertisement

Babygurl wrote: »
    How many questions come up in physical ? Like how many do you answer it's so confusing :/

three questions come up in physical & you only have to answer one full question! c:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭anishboi

Business HL examcraft anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

I think I speak for a lot of us when I say, someone please post examcraft geography somewhere!! I have English Irish maths art history biology physics french.

pandax wrote: »
    (Geography) Is it
    contrasting the BMW and GDA for the agriculture one?
    Thanks
    nope, atleast i don't think so . i just think it said to write about agriculture in one irish region, & not contrast. learn them both just in-case i'm wrong! aha (:

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

Sorry if this has already been asked, but can someone tell me what company has the barcode on the top right?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭doyler101

Sorry if this has already been asked, but can someone tell me what company has the barcode on the top right?

examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 thesheep

FinnD wrote: »
    I think I speak for a lot of us when I say, someone please post examcraft geography somewhere!! I have English Irish maths art history biology physics french.

Exam craft art history HL? Any stone age or question on Impressionism?

Also any have have history exam craft HL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 usernamee

I have geography examcraft if anyone would like it? swap accounting would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BobbyC94

FinnD wrote: »

Can you put maths paper 2 up? Really needed would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TheBrauneisen

usernamee wrote: »
    I have geography examcraft if anyone would like it? swap accounting would be great.
    Any chance you could pm me the geog? I don't do accounting sorry :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭EWong

I've done Irish, Biology, German, English Paper1, Economics and History. Looking for English Paper 2 question on Empire of the Sun please.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 maddie333

Can you please pm me the maths please ?:)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 Crism

Anybody seen anything on Spanish OL Examcraft?

Also keep posting your spoilers here and viewing them here. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

DEB German pleeaaseee?!

Babygurl wrote: »

three questions come up in physical & you only have to answer one full question! c:
    And how many questions are in in one ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 anonny

how do you view the spoiler?? iv only just registered and am very confused :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 oHOGANo

Did the paper today, dont know whats been mentioned so ill type anything i know
    Short Answer Qs
    Q1 trace elements, fatty acid triglcerol, strucural carbohydrate, what biomolecule follow Cn(Hn).. its carbohydrates i think anyway
    Q2 Ecology, define biotic, abiotic and edaphic factors with example
    Q3
    Q4
    Q5
    Q6 Breathing system? didnt answer it but its name aveoli

Experiments
    Q7 is the agar experiment with the leaf facing it
    Q8
    Q9 Turns out i got it wrong, its to do with the effects during germination, must be sex in plants cos we hadnt done it my teacher told me after, its not the cress seeds with growth regulator anyway :/

Long Questions
    Q10
    Q11 Pollution. Short paragraph pollution and conservation have to be defined, you get some answers from a text. CARBON CYCLE comes up, plus you have to say where the "plastic garbage" in the text would fall into it
    Q12 Bladder (Lymphatic System??) name chemical that makes water come back in, know that it makes walls permeable. Could a different number but does come up
    Q13 Genetic Crosses law of independent assortment asked
    Q14
    Q15 Nervous system (sensory, parkingsons disease and dopimene get a mention in your answers), Male Reproductive, Heart (Choose 2)
    I could remember more but cant right now :)

usernamee wrote: »
    Can I have geography please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 anonny

is this higher or ordinary? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dubzz

Hi anyone have spanish OL examcraft ? i have maths OL, Irish HL, English HL Geography in return thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement