Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Via Occupy Galway, I've been informed that No one legally has to pay the household charge.

Some of our usual friends are their; Blacks law dictionary, "consent", contracting with the states over which laws you want to apply to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

IS THSI TRUE:

How you don’t have to legally pay Household Tax!!- You wont get a bill because the charge is a Statute. People need to understand this: A Statute is a “legislated rule of society given the force of law by the consent of the governed.”(Blacks Law Dictionary 4th edition). Who are those it governs? Us, the public.

This household charge is a Statute, otherwise known as an Act of Government and only carries the force of law upon you if you consent to it which means that your legally obliged to pay if you consent or in other words go on to householdcharge.ie and register. Your silence and inaction will also give the appearance of consent. If you do not consent, a Statute cannot affect you in any way whatsoever.

The courts know this and the last thing they will do is tell you. In fact they will hide this from you at every opportunity they can. On the other hand, if you tell them, they will accept it because they know it is actually true. According to the above definitions a statutory instrument is a contract. If you register for this “charge” you are consenting to this statuate ie: signing the contract. This is why the Government are ASKING the people to register and not just billing them instead.

http://irishthoughtsandall.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/household-charge-how-to-legally-avoid-paying-it/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Looks like more Freeman crap to me. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭blueythebear

cathy01 wrote: »
    IS THSI TRUE:

How you don’t have to legally pay Household Tax!!- You wont get a bill because the charge is a Statute. People need to understand this: A Statute is a “legislated rule of society given the force of law by the consent of the governed.”(Blacks Law Dictionary 4th edition). Who are those it governs? Us, the public.

This household charge is a Statute, otherwise known as an Act of Government and only carries the force of law upon you if you consent to it which means that your legally obliged to pay if you consent or in other words go on to householdcharge.ie and register. Your silence and inaction will also give the appearance of consent. If you do not consent, a Statute cannot affect you in any way whatsoever.

The courts know this and the last thing they will do is tell you. In fact they will hide this from you at every opportunity they can. On the other hand, if you tell them, they will accept it because they know it is actually true. According to the above definitions a statutory instrument is a contract. If you register for this “charge” you are consenting to this statuate ie: signing the contract. This is why the Government are ASKING the people to register and not just billing them instead.

http://irishthoughtsandall.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/household-charge-how-to-legally-avoid-paying-it/

Oh dear...This is not true. By the same logic, I can go out and punch random people in the face as long as I do not consent to abiding by the various statutes relating to assault. It's Freeman rubbish, is not correct and is dangerous stuff. Nothing good can come of the mentally impaired attempting to interpret the law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Laughs out loud

• Advertisement

If the Freemen get into the Occupy movement they could be quite dangerous. The Cork lot have a "legal advice centre" in the pipeline.

Surely it's time someone called these charlatans out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

If the Freemen get into the Occupy movement they could be quite dangerous. The Cork lot have a "legal advice centre" in the pipeline.

Surely it's time someone called these charlatans out?

For that reason, perhaps it would have been better to leave the "Household Charge" thread out and about in the main forum for a while rather than shunting it in here to get lost. The question will undoubtedly be asked again in the near future.

That, or putting it in a possible "legal myths" sticky...?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

For that reason, perhaps it would have been better to leave the "Household Charge" thread out and about in the main forum for a while rather than shunting it in here to get lost. The question will undoubtedly be asked again in the near future.

That, or putting it in a possible "legal myths" sticky...?
    I think Occupy threads belong in the Politics forum. If there is a non-freemen thread on the Household Charge then it can stay in the main LD forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Attabear

I'd second a call for a "legal myths" sticky.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good refutations of this freemen stuff?

I'm tired of being told by various 'freemen' that I'm a fool for paying my bills and am being conned by 'the man'.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Congojack

Boards.ie seems a haven for people completely self righteous in their ignorance. not all of you of course but i find it very entertaining when people are presented with fact they still must disagree just because of their own unfounded, preconceived notions they've built up over the years. If you have an opinion on why this "free man" thing is bulls*&t then by all means present facts to support your claim.

You are the same people who are being screwed again and again but yet come down on those in society that try to find a way out of having the law and ignorance used against them to push them further into depression. The hard workers, the ones who lost their jobs, who are struggling to support their families.. You of all people should support some of the idealisms. I am by no means into this free man stuff, but i have researched it and understand the other side of the argument aswell and have made my own conclusions about this world (it's called critical thinking perhaps some of you should try it).

Ignorance got us all into this mess folks, ignorance is what is getting us deeper and deeper into this mess while the few prosper. Just because you don't understand something don't turf it off as bulls*&t, just because you have toiled and sweat all your life and you see someone who was intelligent enough to find a way out of a system that has been exploiting everyone don't make them a pariah.

Perhaps do some research yourselves, instead of bending over and taking everything that is shoved in you and scoffing at those who wont stand for it. People like this want to make the world better FOR ALL OF YOU. Don't p*&s on them for doing that you should be ashamed of yourselves if thats your attitude and deserve to be in this mess. This will be my 1 and only post on boards.ie and i will leave you with a qoute that will perhaps wake some of you out of your stupor.

"It is morally wrong, unjust and unfair to tax a persons home" - Enda Kenny 1994

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭jblack

Congojack wrote: »
    This will be my 1 and only post on boards.ie

That's a relief given the condescending, factually vacuous and erroneous content of your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Attabear

This will be my 1 and only post on boards.ie

With all due respect, the only solution to the problems you're talking about is to engage in discussion and debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Boards.ie seems a haven for people completely self righteous in their ignorance. not all of you of course but i find it very entertaining when people are presented with fact they still must disagree just because of their own unfounded, preconceived notions they've built up over the years. If you have an opinion on why this "free man" thing is bulls*&t then by all means present facts to support your claim.

You are the same people who are being screwed again and again but yet come down on those in society that try to find a way out of having the law and ignorance used against them to push them further into depression. The hard workers, the ones who lost their jobs, who are struggling to support their families.. You of all people should support some of the idealisms. I am by no means into this free man stuff, but i have researched it and understand the other side of the argument aswell and have made my own conclusions about this world (it's called critical thinking perhaps some of you should try it).

Ignorance got us all into this mess folks, ignorance is what is getting us deeper and deeper into this mess while the few prosper. Just because you don't understand something don't turf it off as bulls*&t, just because you have toiled and sweat all your life and you see someone who was intelligent enough to find a way out of a system that has been exploiting everyone don't make them a pariah.

Perhaps do some research yourselves, instead of bending over and taking everything that is shoved in you and scoffing at those who wont stand for it. People like this want to make the world better FOR ALL OF YOU. Don't p*&s on them for doing that you should be ashamed of yourselves if thats your attitude and deserve to be in this mess. This will be my 1 and only post on boards.ie and i will leave you with a qoute that will perhaps wake some of you out of your stupor.

"It is morally wrong, unjust and unfair to tax a persons home" - Enda Kenny 1994

The reason that freeman theories are bull**** is because they are based on the underlying theory that you can have entitlements without responsability.

They also undermine the democratic system that was established with our constitution yet at the same time try and rely on the parts of the constitution they like.

Finally, they have no workable alternative system of governance.

You should just write fairytales instead. You'll make more money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭benway

The freeman position may not be entirely lacking in moral force: considering the law to be a damnable imposition is a defensible stance with a long and respectable history. It's their approach that is made entirely of magic beans and crack.

+10000

I am by no means into this free man stuff, but i have researched it and understand the other side of the argument aswell and have made my own conclusions about this world (it's called critical thinking perhaps some of you should try it).

What other side of the argument? The Freeman position is basically the same as Creationism. It's utter nonsense. An argument is two positions of roughly equal merit debating the right and wrong of a given position. Freeman philosophy has no merit whatsoever. It is utterly baseless tripe. I've read extensively on their "ideas" about the law. They are completely fallacious and totally without a single redeemable quality.

Critical thinking is about analysing a position thoroughly by questioning the assumptions on which it is based. Legal theorists from Socrates to Bentham to Rawls form the basis of modern legal thought. It stands up to scrutiny because it has been scrutinised over 3 millenia. Freeman theory doesn't stand up to even the most cursory critical thought. It has no foundation whatsoever other than whatever transient thought passes through the mind of one of its guru's.

Taking a pop at people who dismiss Freeman theory for not exercising critical thinking is laughable in the extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,683 ✭✭✭jd

If the Freemen get into the Occupy movement they could be quite dangerous. ?

The Waterford "occupy" protest is almost exclusively Freemen. From what I gather (having talked to someone in the WSM), the Dublin crew don't have much time for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I just loves the section on successes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭blueythebear

Boards.ie seems a haven for people completely self righteous in their ignorance.

I read up to there on Congojack's post and I thought it was another post wading in on the side of intelligence and common sense. I stopped reading after the second sentence when I realised it was not to be. Although I will give him this much, spelling and grammar were better than the average freeman supporter.

The quote from Enda was a good touch. However, it would have had more impact (and God forbid, relevance) had the quote been:

"It is morally wrong, unjust and unfair to tax a persons home, and I for one refuse to contract with the entity know as Ireland Incorporated and I hereby destroy my own Certificate of Birth hereby frustrating any attempts by this Corporation to contract with me, Enda of the family Kenny, a real human person, Purple Monkey Dishwasher."

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Is it "facts" that are presented, or simply opinions. Because disagreeing with another's opinion is what boards.ie is all about. But in any event it is virtually impossible to prove a negative in respect of a theory that is based on statements on a fringe website and not on any independently verifiable sources. It is not for boards.ie posters to show why freemen logic doesn't work. It is for freemen to convince the rest of us that it does.
    You are the same people who are being screwed again and again

How are we being screwed? If we took out a bank loan, it is only right and proper that we pay it back. If that loan was backed by a house and we don't pay the loan back, it is right that we cannot keep that house for free and someone who can afford it moves in. That is right. Moreover, most freemen advocate not causing anyone harm, not damaing property and not being a menace in your contractual dealings as their three tenants. I would say that refusing to repay a loan is being quite a menace in your contractual obligations. Most freemen on this site advocate not repaying loans, but are at a loss as to how a properly organised society would function without the freedom to contract (and to sue in the event of default of contract).

In relation to taxes, I don't like paying taxes, but I recognise that I get education and health services, a peaceful, protected country, a system of justice and laws that may be on the lenient side but is more or less fair and non discriminatory, water and waste services and a road and public transport network that gets me from place to place. I accept taxes as the price of freedom and universal education and health. Sure, there are a lot of improvements that could be made. Sure, I would like nothing better than to pay less in tax (particularly 23% vat) and get more in services (particularly free GP care like in the UK), but overall I am happy with the service that the state provides to me.
    but yet come down on those in society that try to find a way out of having the law and ignorance used against them to push them further into depression.

Can you give some specific examples? Because really in Ireland no matter how much financial pressure you are in you can declare bankruptscy, get social housing, get a medical card and get the guts of €200 per week (plus a bit extra for her indoors and the nippers). You can also apply for a free phone/broadband, free TV licence etc. So even someone who has perceptibly lost everything, there is still a good living to be had in Ireland. I don't see how the law and ignorance can be used to push people further into depression. Come on, the situation of Irish people at present is hardly worthy of a Victor Hugo novel.

The hard workers, the ones who lost their jobs, who are struggling to support their families.

How does freemanning make this better? If you think about it, if everyone in Ireland started freemanning, there would be no free/subsidised health, education, justice, roads, etc and no social welfare/child benefit. If anything, freemanism should be anathema to hard working families because their employers could turn around at any moment and say "Prove you have a contract of employment with me" and if you can't he can withhold your wages, no? Cos that is ultimately what freeman theory would suggest should happen.
    You of all people should support some of the idealisms. I am by no means into this free man stuff, but i have researched it and understand the other side of the argument aswell and have made my own conclusions about this world (it's called critical thinking perhaps some of you should try it).

With respect, if you think that there is either any truth to the freeman theory of how the world works (i.e. the government have to trick us into obeying laws and we can choose to ignore any law that doesn't suit us at any given time) then you should learn to think a bit more critically. Critical thinking, by the way, involves analysing a statement as to whether it could be true or not, and there is nothing to suggest freemen stuff could be true and a lot to suggest that it is not.

Simliarly, if you believe that freemenism is an ideal rather than the reality and is something to be aspired to, tell me this - how will the average working person be better off when they can have no binding claim to anything they have entered a contract for and when they cannot avail of state services because no one pays any taxes?

Ok then, explain to us how everyone being a freeman would make things better?

• Advertisement

^^^
    If you only sticky one thing on this topic, it has to be that post.

(And, as an aside, in Frank Herbert's 1965 novel Dune, the Fremen were cave-dwelling outcasts who drank their own recycled urine. Just thought I'd mention it.)

So does that make Bear Grylls a freeman? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭jblack

So does that make Bear Grylls a freeman? ;)

Striking similarity when you think about.

He spouts on about nature and pretends to sleep under the stars, but rumoured to sleep in comfy hotels.

Allegory for "I am a free man of Ireland not bound by its laws, now where can I collect the dole."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

jblack wrote: »
    Striking similarity when you think about.

He spouts on about nature and pretends to sleep under the stars, but rumoured to sleep in comfy hotels.

Allegory for "I am a free man of Ireland not bound by its laws, now where can I collect the dole."

Your Allegory also might be ' a person claiming the dole can't afford comfy hotels with 2- 5 stars, they must literally sleep under the stars at best a 1 star'.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Ms Minnie Mouse

pirelli wrote: »
    Your Allegory also might be ' a person claiming the dole can't afford comfy hotels with 2- 5 stars, they must literally sleep under the stars at best a 1 star'.

Or even more correctly - a person on the average industrial wage, not that low enough to qualify for state support but not high enough to be able to afford to live - can only dream of any stars at all!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

(And, as an aside, in Frank Herbert's 1965 novel Dune, the Fremen were cave-dwelling outcasts who drank their own recycled urine. Just thought I'd mention it.)

I've been calling them Fremen for a while now and none of them have spotted it. That's because fremen are a legal fiction and only muad of the family dib is the true person.

Also, wasnt there a load of stuff in dune about being a human as oppose to a person or some such other distincion?

And "tell me of the waters of your homeworld usel" is how they got Paul artredis to submit to maritime jurisdiction by invoking his real name and inviting him to treat in water terms.

I've been calling them Fremen for a while now

First time I saw that, I thought it was a typo. Subsequent times, I thought it was your subconscious!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,683 ✭✭✭jd

I wondered what was going to happen to Mister Sludds.

http://www.enniscorthyguardian.ie/lifestyle/uninsured-driver-2991063.html
    AN UNINSURED MOTORIST belatedly opted to sign a peace bond rather than serve time in prison. Bobby Oliver Sludds was convicted on the double of motor insurance offences in September.

A jail sentence was suspended, with the condition imposed by Judge William Early that he must sign a bond to keep the peace and be of good behaviour.

The time allowed for signing of the bond had elapsed when Sludds came to the District Court last week looking for an extension. His application for more time was granted by Judge Gerard Haughton and then the bond was promptly produced for him to add his signature by court clerk Fiona Doyle.

He signed the paperwork but the judge was not happy with the first attempt at a signature, noting that it was different to that used on the application for the extension. The judge also wanted the phrase 'all rights reserved', which Sludds had written in, to be removed.

'You are either entering the bond or you are not,' said Judge Haughton before a satisfactory signature was written in at the second attempt.

all rights reserved
    Is he a film producer now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

derry wrote: »
    Hi

I wouldn't be so quick to laugh at this guys plight . He clearly hasn't studied the subject of law well enough to know what he is doing in court .
    Essentially he correct on many points but wrong in his methods and strategy sorta like walking into a lion cage with a whip with no basic lessons from the masters of lion taming the results are sure you will dinner . 
    Its The same with the courts you can have a basic grasp of the logic but often you still hit the buffers when dealing with a Judge who really doesn't care what is the truth and just wants to show who is boss at any price .
    The price in this case is ~E1000 euro a day to us over taxed Irish tax payers to justify a Judge pride in the pecking order of Judges 

I as a non law person have frequently attended the meeting of where we the sovereign people of Eire discuss the British legal system we Irish inherited from the British Crown 
    This is done to verify the reality that we are as a nation in Eire about as independent from the Royal crown of the UK as dog is independent when its on a dog lead . EG Ireland Inc is merely a subsidiary corporation in the UK Inc. with the Royal Crown effectively leading our country with a long lead they control our destiny more than us Irish do

This means our Judiciary system is the British system to the core with some minor tweaks slapped on top.
    This is clear as daylight once you see that our so called Irish Barristers are in the BAR (British accredited registry ) and can easily work as barristers in the UK anytime they wish.
    Our higher barristers in the Irish legal system senior council are in fact equal to Queen council. What is not generally known is many of these Irish senior council type once a year take a oath to the Queen .

Now we Irish full well know that the British legal system was never made to be fair but made to enhance the rights of the Rich lords over the serfs . Before the British came to ruin Ireland we had a equality for all legal system called Ancient Irish law or Brehon law .
    St Patrick was so impressed with this legal system that he made notes of it which are still available in good libaries to day. Many countries more lucky than Ireland not have British rules have taken this natural law Brehon law legal system and use it as their legal system.

Brehon law doesn't make lawyers barristers or Judges large amounts of money so they detest it with vengeance as its a massive threat to their well paid taxpayers parasitic jobs and positions .

Well once many Irish are introduced to unfair the British legal system is versus the better Brehon law is they naturally wonder is it possible to change the system to the better cheaper system 
    To further this study they can and sometimes do join up with the peoples who go to the forums such as http://www.tnsradio.ning.com  (TNS is tir na soir land of the free )or similar

Many others in Ireland and the UK however are attracted to promise of easy quick solutions on You tube video,s
    These videos are often made in the UK which suggest that there are ways to fight back against the British legal system . I suspect this guy Studds is one of these 

A quick look at sites like TNS would suggest that is high risk strategy with often bad results if you follow many of the how to beat the Judge in three easy lessons Youtube videos . Its not that many of the videos are wrong in principle of law but they assume that judges are of high principles and will tow the party line and stick to the facts .
    In reality many judges are parasitic agents of the state with nearly no principles who would bang up their own grandmother even if she was innocent if there was enough cash or brownie points in it for them .

In TNS we have entered into courts and often won eg the Judge decided to leave the court or just throws the case out
    Its sorta like one does when you get handed a hot potato kick for touch or pass the problem down the system until it get lost in the wood work and go find a more easy victim to string up like Studds 

Our methods are different we don't assume the Judge will be fair .
    So we don't ask the Judge for his oath we give him his oath . Once the Judge is on his oath he cant play funny games any more as the Judge not on oath can do pretty well anything he wants or invents legal or illegal. 
    The oath restricts a Judge to doing only legal things sorta like a strait jacket confines the football plaers to play footbal instead of boxing in the football game .

Normally most Judges hate that oath so much when we give it to them they eject the case rather than have to work within legal confines it makes them have to work under .Its sorta like before the football game there was no referee so fouls were a plenty . The oath is the hard nosed referee entering the pitch and the fouls stop dead 

However TNS methods generally avoid going to court and have many better proven successful methods s to ensure charges never see the inside of the court system .

Note its charges not complaints that are stopped 
    Complaints are Murder ,Injury ,theft, fraud . 
    TNS does not do or have methods of avoiding this criminal law section nor does it even try to as that isn't the issue they deal with .

TNS deals with contract law and so called statues of law.
    This means TNS will try to show people how not to have to pay back the banks money owed from mortgages when the victims lose their jobs and risk being thrown out of their houses .
    TNS will show methods which often avoids court " charges" be it water tax ,income tax, car tax, council tax , bin tax, and other things including not paying court fines . TNS does not guarantee these methods work but often the methods have worked 

This is because Statues of Law are not laws for the peoples of Eire they are only laws that apply to corporations 

However the state finds extracting the fines from corporations less profitable than extracting fines from suitable unschooled in legal matters people who don't know the legal difference between common laws which apply to people and statues which are not applicable to people. 

That means the state eventually invents all sorts of crazy Statue laws like you cant cut your hedge in April to you can go to jail for not paying the fines if a piece of paper goes into the bottle bank instead of a bottle .

The legal system and the state then apply these commercial laws to people who should not even be given these fines as they cannot apply statue law to people if they ran the legal system to protect people and treat people fairly in the legal system .

This means the state and the legal system is now very much a predatory fine and jailing system intent to fine us for even breathing air if they could ..

However in this individuals case clearly he hasn't a clue how many million methods the Judges have got to cut you to pieces if you enter their fine making industry factory the courts which are there to make a massive profit for the state . Nothing makes money for the state like the regulatory fining system its a license to print money and a license to take cash from our pockets for the simplest mundane minor deviations from the letter of the statue law 

TNS methods do not encompass Studds logic variations of name as that is pointless swinging the monkey around stuff .
    TNS never see any logic or benefit using or quoting legal books as judges are well trained in that subject and do not need more lessons correct or not correct on legal matters .
    TNS errs towards using all methods that have often worked that ensure the case never ever gets inside a court room 
    The court room is sorta like walking the plank there is to big risk to fall off if you make only one mistake . TNS methods rarely mean any case ever gets to court and there is no fines no penalties so far touch wood .

The British legal system is built on the legal logic of British Piracy from the time of Queen Elisabeth the first "might is right" and winner takes all.
    Further to this all British courts are built to be rigged in favor of looting the victims and have nothing to do with justice .
    Trying to get justice in the British legal system and the Irish carbon copy version of it is like asking the pirate to only steal half your cash . You might get lucky and negotiate he only takes 75% but if he wants he can and often takes 100% of it .

There is nothing to laugh about when it come to court cases.
    There are people in Jail today whose only crime is poverty they couldn't afford to pay the fines imposed on them for letting a piece of paper blow away when they put bottles in the bottle bank. 
    We the tax payers then pay for this jail terms so its crazy stuff .

The Judges and the state get fines for crazy laws and they keep inventing more and more crazy rules . Next thing before we know it if we pass wind they will fine us . 

SO TNS appeal to people there are many ways to skin the cat but 3 quick lessons on how to run circles around the judges videos on the you tube are the sure fired way to end up in jail.
    This guys Studds attempts at that method in Wexford show this up clearly.
    Next time he would be better advised to look the many sites like TNS that have methods that have worked 

Its taken the British 500 years to fine tune this unfair legal system to the point that it is now where its making the state a whack lot of cash in unfair fines and basic stick up the people legal robbery solutions .

It probably wont be a easy walk in the park or entry into one court room that will bring this British?Irish carbon copy legal system down on its knees .
    However given time and as more people become aware of how the present legal system steals from the peoples they will join forces to agents like TNS . 
    Eventually TNS hopes that enough people informed in Eire could get the system changed towards the more fair system Brehon laws 
    TNS isn't out to change the UK to Irish laws it just want real Irish laws made for Irish peoples in Ireland .

Derry

Illuminati!!! Tell them about the bloody Illuminati!!!

Advertisement