Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Working" classes breeding like rabbits

Options
  • 06-12-2011 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

What will happen to society when there is no middle class left? I predict this will occur within a generation. The middle classes are being taxed out of existence and reproducing themselves out of existence.

A cursory look around the maternity hospitals shows that the people reproducing are welfare recipients who are incentivised to have kids young (free gaff at 18) and often (children's allowance). Immigrants from all over the world are equally incentivised to come here, with the added bonus EU citizenship. Any "normal working people" who have babies are well into their 30s (sometimes 40s) and are crippled with two full-time and childcare costs. </deft generalisation>

We need doctors and engineers to make a successful society, not a feral, uneducated youth with a passion for urban street wear.

Within 20 years, we will have millions of proles and a ruling elite. Brave New World style.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Estebano wrote: »
    What will happen to society when there is no middle class left? I predict this will occur within a generation. The middle classes are being taxed out of existence and reproducing themselves out of existence.

A cursory look around the maternity hospitals shows that the people reproducing are welfare recipients who are incentivised to have kids young (free gaff at 18) and often (children's allowance). Immigrants from all over the world are equally incentivised to come here, with the added bonus EU citizenship. Any "normal working people" who have babies are well into their 30s (sometimes 40s) and are crippled with two full-time and childcare costs. </deft generalisation>

We need doctors and engineers to make a successful society, not a feral, uneducated youth with a passion for urban street wear.

Within 20 years, we will have millions of proles and a ruling elite. Brave New World style.

Agh sure it'll be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Where do I sign up? I've got my own lube.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

I can't link to this at the moment, but search youtube for "Idiocracy Intro" which sums up your post in 3 minutes. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

But it's fine, because you're above such trivialities.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

We need doctors and engineers to make a successful society

Through the use of a strict eugenics program?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

I'm confused :confused:
    Are'nt us good Irish catholics supposed to "breed like rabbits"? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I'd rather be a prole than a member of the outer party drinking victory gin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

We need them to pay our pensions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Is "Estebano" what Kevin Myarse is calling himself these days?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Ohh, do we all get a go at clichéd doommongering that not even the Daily Mail would print?
    Cos this could be fun....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

You can't be right OP, shure don't they give out condoms with welfare payments these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

You're not a social scientist are you OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

A cursory look around the maternity hospitals shows that the people reproducing are welfare recipients who are incentivised to have kids young (free gaff at 18) and often (children's allowance).

Ah yes, nothing backs up an argument about the future of Irish society better than a cursory look around the maternity hospitals.

Good work fella.. with research like that, we have a firm foundation for setting out the steps we need to bring this country forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

Thats some load of tripe OP :rolleyes: Exactly how many maternity hospitals have you had a cursory look around and have you nothing else to be doing with your time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Estebano

Ah yes, nothing backs up an argument about the future of Irish society better than a cursory look around the maternity hospitals.

Good work fella.. with research like that, we have a firm foundation for setting out the steps we need to bring this country forward.

I'd doubt it would be "politically correct" to collect statistics on mothers' income bracket/employment status.

Thats some load of tripe OP :rolleyes: Exactly how many maternity hospitals have you had a cursory look around and have you nothing else to be doing with your time?

Nice day out though..looking at all the new babas :)
    ....oopppsss think I just felt my working class ovaries tingle :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

chucken1 wrote: »
    I'm confused :confused:
    Are'nt us good Irish catholics supposed to "breed like rabbits"? :rolleyes:

yes you are :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I'd doubt it would be "politically correct" to collect statistics on mothers' income bracket/employment status.

They collect a lot more information than that about women in maternity hospitals, but if you don't feel like asking them yourself, check out the CSO census figures online.

fryup wrote: »

:D Im just generalising on the catholic Irish bit btw ;)

Bit like the OP's generalisations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

You should probably stick to complaining about "heresy" in catholic church and misunderstanding the word "equality".
    You'd be on ever so slightly less shaky footing.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 558 ✭✭✭OurLadyofKnock

Within 20 years, we will have millions of proles and a ruling elite.

We already have this. It is called Partnership.

I am being serious. The Public Sector in Ireland are the inner party members. Blantantly obvious when you think about it.

The rest of us are the Proles left to fend for ourselvers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

So just to clarify: your position is one you are completely convinced you have no impartial evidence for? I'd doubt it would be "even vaguely logical" to have a firm opinion you have no actual evidence for. So is it because you're a bit dim, or you hate poor people?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Yet another person who doesn't understand what Proles means.

I guess you are from the Remedial Class OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Need more devout Catholics like the OP. That'll make everything so much better, just like the auld days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

I'm fairly sure the middle class has been growing annually and those identifying as 'working' class declining for quite some time in Ireland.

By the way, describing people who have never had a job as 'working' class is a massive insult to people who do work in lower paid jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Darn immigrants, they breed like wabbits and take all our jobs and wimmins and on top of that are all unemployed and live off our taxes and only want EU *status*.

What a lovely life it must be to be an immigrant :rolleyes:.

OP, a cursory glance at your post makes me go :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 558 ✭✭✭OurLadyofKnock

Won't matter anyways as Ireland will be a German province in 20 years.

Officially that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Won't matter anyways as Ireland will be a German province in 20 years.

Officially that is.

Ganz offiziell, meine Dame, JAWOHL!!

I don't want to knock the lady....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

You're confusing people's socio-economic class with their sense of responsibility, which is horribly prejudiced.

But I agree with the argument that stupid/irresponsible people tend to have more kids than rational/responsible ones, that this is encouraged by society, and that this can only be a bad thing. And yes I think Idiocracy sums it up. Idiocracy is a good film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭twistedsoul

OP are you related to Hitler? what do u want to exterminate the working class !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement