Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you ever strip off at a naturist beach?

Options
  • 28-10-2011 4:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭

Now I am not thinking Ireland for this question. Just wondering if any of you Boardsies have ever ' dared to bare ' on a foreign holiday and did you enjoy the experience.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Careful now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Not allowed, Greenpeace have an injunction against me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Wouldn't it be rude not to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Always hated that "naturist" euphemism. Nudist was/is a far more accurate description.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Kasabian wrote: »
    Not allowed, Greenpeace have an injunction against me.

I thought they liked whales?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

yes, great fun. swimming nekkid is da bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

No. I did strip off at a non-naturist beach though (at night). Skinny dipping is fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

most liberating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Does drunken skinny dipping count?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Yes, I did, in Sweden. Believe me, a sunburnt willy is not an experience that's easy to forget ---:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

amacachi wrote: »
    I thought they liked whales?

It's all the callouts they get. They go mental.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Yep. Many times. I prefer to sunbathe and swim in the complete buff. You need to make sure to use sun lotion on your bits though.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Bared all in Greece on honeymoon, really enjoyed it...admittedly it was mainly wrinklies on the beach, was nice to be the youngest on the beach for a change! It was liberating, especially swimming in the lovely warm waters... Kept it mainly to early mornings as I wasn't brave enough to venture out when it was busy. Couldn't convince herself to go any further than topless and even at that it was a push ! Give it a go !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭stimpson

JupiterKid wrote: »
    You need to make sure to use sun lotion on your bits though.

Make sure you rub it in vigorously. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Now I am not thinking Ireland for this question. Just wondering if any of you Boardsies have ever ' dared to bare ' on a foreign holiday and did you enjoy the experience.

That's for shameless whores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

If by naturist beach you mean a lift in work, then yes. yes i did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

I did, and it was embarrassing, a crowd gathered and start throwing buckets of water over me and dragging me into the water.

I think they thought I was a beached whale:(

4leto wrote: »
    I did, and it was embarrassing, a crowd gathered and start throwing buckets of water over me and dragging me into the water.

I think they thought I was a beached whale:(

get your own jokes fattie. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

No, but I want to :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

My first experience of a naturist beach was in Fuerteventura. I was on holiday with my girl friend and I talked her into baring all. Just lying there naked on the soft sand close to a curvy and voluptuous woman was an unforgettable experience. And then we plunged into those lovely rolling waves while clinging to each other. For me, a visit to a naturist beach with a lovely woman at my side is the most sensual experience imaginable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

I arrived at our rented holiday villa in south of france good few years back.

Turns our its beachfront was a nudist beach, as I walked down it for a quick gander bottle of beer in hand and fully clothed, I was shocked to see so many girls naked, and I mean there was a female ratio of 2:1 to men, and very few mingers.

So, bit the bullet , pulled off the clothes and sat there enjoying my beers, whilst mentally streaming everything to my 10000000TB wankbank.

The shower floor was slippy that afternoon after my 12th shower ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

Yes! :D

And yes enjoyed the experience

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

Yes, myself and wife stripped in France and loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

stimpson wrote: »
    Make sure you rub it in vigorously. :)

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 11,164 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I went to one once. For whatever reason I had a horn on me that would bate a badger out of a ditch, and I just couldn't get rid of it. Embarassing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

I went to one once. For whatever reason I had a horn on me that would bate a badger out of a ditch, and I just couldn't get rid of it. Embarassing

If you were a proper perv like me you would know that you dig a little hole in the sand and lie on your belly

• Registered Users Posts: 11,164 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Gee Bag wrote: »
    If you were a proper perv like me you would know that you dig a little hole in the sand and lie on your belly

Sure then everyone's attention would be focused on my hairy arse :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

How do you spot a blind man on a nudist beach?

It's not hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

Sure then everyone's attention would be focused on my hairy arse :o

Damn! You've seen straight through my cunning plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Topless no problemo on hols,but never totally nekkid, nudist beach or not-theres parts of me that dont wanna risk sunburn :o
    Walked through a fair few and the ratio of young to old/hot to not was always very disappointing.

Advertisement