Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭badgerbaiter

The loft? Il find it :-) say 9?
    Ill jus look for the zimmer frame wielding 21yo?haha

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

ah sure send me your number on pm in case im running late with me zimmer :D

Sent!
    Where is the rest of cit on this eh? Tsk tsk tsk

ha ha we start a trend

Im sure i could coax a few first years :-D

• Advertisement

lol coax haha

I think "vaugely suggest" is all the persuesion they need haha

hehe i like it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

this forum is relatively quiet for a meetup at the mo , it might be an idea to tag along with the cork city meetup at a later date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

I'm a UCC refugee :cool: So far I am finding my time in CIT actually a welcome change, and am finding it difficult to reconcile why my friends who went there ran the place down for years (The West Bank being a choice comment ;) ) What courses is everyone doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Im in Building services engineering.
    Ah CIT is grand they just got permisson to do somethin with the old tyco center and extend the A block and a few other projects.
    They played it cool for years with regard to building projects while UCC ran amok buying every sliver of land they could and consequently they are now in the sh!t and CIT can carry on as normal .

Electronic engineering 1st year :-) cit is a great aul spot.. I was in lit a few years ago so id pretty low expectations when i came here :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Multimedia fourth year! :) Welcome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ClimberC

Pharmacutical Biotechnology year 2! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

BIS :)

Business Administration 4th Year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

First Year Multimedia. not sure what to make of it so far. Thought I'd be more interested in it by now :/

Kersmash wrote: »
    First Year Multimedia. not sure what to make of it so far. Thought I'd be more interested in it by now :/

If it helps, i find the start of each semister boring as fcuk, but things should get more intresting as the weeks progress. At the start they go over the basic stuff so everyone is on the same level. Its good revision all the same!

ClimberC wrote: »
    If it helps, i find the start of each semister boring as fcuk, but things should get more intresting as the weeks progress. At the start they go over the basic stuff so everyone is on the same level. Its good revision all the same!

My lectures just decided to jump into all our subjects have so many essays and projects to complete think I will become a permanent fixture in the library soon :(

My lectures just decided to jump into all our subjects have so many essays and projects to complete think I will become a permanent fixture in the library soon :(

Some of mine are like that but then some of them are so agonisingly slow paced its unreal :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Never thought I'd say this but I miss C.I.T. I don't like this being out in the real world business, it's just not natural :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hoping the year is going well for all in C.I.T.

Just let me know if I can assist any of you with anything :)

Advertisement