Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Back! Free international shipping from Sports Direct

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Hurley6969

Was taking a look at prices on the site and some items are great value. I'm not signed up to the site tho, is the free shipping open to new customers too? I can't see it mentioned anywhere. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭GinjaNinja

Hurley6969 wrote: »
    Was taking a look at prices on the site and some items are great value. I'm not signed up to the site tho, is the free shipping open to new customers too? I can't see it mentioned anywhere. Cheers
    I ordered yesterday as a nrw customer and used paypal and got the ffee shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

thanks OP, spent £200 last night. I hope it all fits :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Hi... I registered today with my Irish address and put in an £80 order and got FREE delivery on the order.

None of my stuff cost more that £6 or so and there are some great deals on their -80% stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Hurley6969

GinjaNinja wrote: »
    I ordered yesterday as a nrw customer and used paypal and got the ffee shipping

Cheers, thats exactly what ill be doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭HJL

I used my credit card as i find PayPal exchange rates poor.

Probably not much in the difference but the extra few cent is better im my pocket than someone elses!

I just put through an order that was less than £48.00 and got a pair of jeans, a shirt, zip hoodie top, a tshirt, socks and jocks, a top for the gf, and i also ordered one of the big tea mugs too :D

HJL wrote: »
    big tea mugs too :D

Noo, cant believed I missed the mugs!!
    well means i'll have to make another order soon i guess:)

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭HJL

settings wrote: »
    Noo, cant believed I missed the mugs!!
    well means i'll have to make another order soon i guess:)

http://www.sportsdirect.com/sportsdirect-jumbo-mug-750159

There is the link, order it before the promotion ends and delivery is free so you'll just be paying the £0.99 for it.

I cant wait to sit drinking tea out of my big mug wearing my jeans that probably wont fit LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭waterford mma

Sorry there has been an error taking payment. Please try again later

Been getting this error message all morning. This happen anyone else? And should I be using the regular site with sterling prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

lads is this site still doing free delivery to ireland?

some great deals on it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Someone mentioned a little extra thrown into orders, hope in my case it's a mug, can't believe I missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

thanks OP, spent £200 last night. I hope it all fits :pac:

Almost got carried away too last night. After several minutes browsing, I had added almost £150 worth of stuff into the basket. Was worried about fit so had to remove most of it, which wasn't easy at all I tell you :p
    Jayob10 wrote: »
    lads is this site still doing free delivery to ireland?

some great deals on it

Yup, ends tomorrow at midnight I believe.

jamescd wrote: »
    Almost got carried away too last night. After several minutes browsing, I had added almost £150 worth of stuff into the basket. Was worried about fit so had to remove most of it, which wasn't easy at all I tell you :p

well I got a pair of asics that cost £95 and took the price up a bit:)
    Yup, ends tomorrow at midnight I believe.

Oh really? i thought it was going on indefinitely

One thing I would like about the website is comments/reviews or something. For example, there was lexan mug i was looking at but it didnt say capacity - would be nice to be able to ask/ get feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

well I got a pair of asics that cost £95 and took the price up a bit:)

Mine was mostly shirts & bottoms. Was gonna order 1 particular shirt in 3 different colours but then realized i'd be fecked if they don't fit. So decided to order only 1 just to be safe, and that's where the problems began. Ah, decisions, decisions :D In the end, I went with gray, maybe should have been a bit bolder and gone for pink :p
    Oh really? i thought it was going on indefinitely

Well it does say on the main page "OFFER EXPIRES MIDNIGHT SUNDAY 28TH AUGUST 2011".

But, I hope you're right. If everything fits nicely, then I'd be very tempted to order the stuff that I removed from my basket. The free delivery would be handy then :)

I just saw the banner now on the home page, this weekend only :confused:

ha, yeah i had the same t-shirt in different colours in my basket and didnt realise til I was paying.

I might make another order tomorrow, chances are I will have to send things back that do not fit anyways. I got clothes in small, medium and large in my wardrobe from different brands so I cant imagine all the different things I ordered are gonna fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,776 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ta OP..

.. just bought this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Hamburg 11/12 jersey for £35, bargain!

€85 shipped on the HSV online store and most other re-sellers. I'll be ordering that, thanks OP.

You mean Hunburg Don't you

http://www.stv.tv/weather/135231-celtic-greeted-with-no-surrender-banner-in-hamburg/

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Sorry there has been an error taking payment. Please try again later

Been getting this error message all morning. This happen anyone else? And should I be using the regular site with sterling prices?

I've been getting the same error message. waterford mma....any luck putting your order through ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Basq wrote: »
    Ta OP..

.. just bought this!

Missed that, picked one up. Cheers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

galait wrote: »

No, Mr. Bigot. I mean Hamburg.

Not the place, this is bargain alerts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭corazon

Folks, I was in Enniskillen today and they have a Sports Direct store there on the main street. It is part of a Heatons store. Prices seem to be the same as on the web. Good size store with plenty of stock. I picked up some shoes at a great price.

oh deadly I want that top and what a price........ junior only

that happens me so much :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Same fitting as there normal jersey?
    Basq wrote: »
    Ta OP..

.. just bought this!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭waterford mma

I've been getting the same error message. waterford mma....any luck putting your order through ?

yup, my fake postcode was too long (tried to use my phone number in my address as a previous poster had advised)
    Just included it at the end of the regular address field and changed my postcode to 00000

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭slavedave

Same here. Had the phone number after the D15 that I placed in the postcode text box - no dice for about 15 attempts over 2-3 hours. Moved my phone number to the end of the city text box and bingo! Even could leave my postcode as D15 in the correct box.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,776 ✭✭✭✭Basq

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Same fitting as there normal jersey?
    No clue I'm afraid.

The Irish Rugby Jersey I have in large is quite baggy, so picked up a Medium.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

ordered 2 pairs of runners, 43 euro.
    Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭powerstation

Would anyone know the difference between the R & L sizes for women's jeans?

See this for an example:

http://www.sportsdirect.com/lee-cooper-fashion-denim-ladies-646057

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Ordered only £10 worth of stuff.

I have €10 paypal balance and €5 on
    My card, I suppose this will go through will it ? Hope sports direct don't just try the card ?

Also, never got any emails to activate my account from them - think my spam filter stopped it :( hope it still goes through ?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Would anyone know the difference between the R & L sizes for women's jeans?

See this for an example:

http://www.sportsdirect.com/lee-cooper-fashion-denim-ladies-646057

In men's R is 32inch leg, L is 34inch. Not sure of women's exact equivalent but gives you an idea.

Advertisement