Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Limerick City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

anyone know which agency is best / cheapest for package holidays in limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Apache Pizza are doing a Student Meal.

9" Pizza w/ 2 toppings, Chips and a can of Coke for €5.

They don't ask for ID, just ring and ask for Student Meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 blue412

4 Star Pizza are doing an offer today of €3 for a 9" pizza. Check their facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=271907569490494

Really nice pizzas too anytime I've had them! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

O'Conners in chapel st everything is half price today for their 50th birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Where is Chapel St?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

grenache wrote: »
    Where is Chapel St?

Top of Cruises St, running from William St to Denmark St.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

No wonder there was nothing left for us! Telling everyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Docklands Steakhouse.

€18 for Starter and Burger for Two People

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/shannon-region/docklands/738700?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_239&a=1226

• Registered Users Posts: 24,050 ✭✭✭✭phog

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Docklands Steakhouse.

€18 for Starter and Burger for Two People

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/shannon-region/docklands/738700?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_239&a=1226

If that's the place I think it is, great food, good value but they dont accept a credit card so bring cash.

phog wrote: »
    If that's the place I think it is, great food, good value but they dont accept a credit card so bring cash.

A few places around are like that and it's a pain in the ass if you are a first time customer. My local chinese in Newport is the same and I ordered my chinese by phone as I rounded the Newport Roundabout by Finnegans, headed to the cash machines in both shops and they were both out of order. They accepted an IOU. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

phog wrote: »

This is true. You would expect that of a take away or small venue but its set up as restaurant so it was a surprise.

Annoying since can get 99c fries in McD's with a credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

24 Carling for 20 quidz in Supervalu in Corbally atm.

CiaranMT wrote: »
    24 Carling for 20 quidz in Supervalu in Corbally atm.

I know a lot of places owned by Musgrave are selling 24 cans of Carling for €22 so you might be best checking that the can IS actually 500ml and not the sneaky 440ml that have been sneaking around recently.

Also, even though €20 isn't Carling piss anyway?

I know a lot of places owned by Musgrave are selling 24 cans of Carling for €22 so you might be best checking that the can IS actually 500ml and not the sneaky 440ml that have been sneaking around recently.

Yes. Carling IS piss. Witch's piss.

Skintwin wrote: »
    No wonder there was nothing left for us! Telling everyone...

Sorry darling :(

Sorry darling :(

I was very upset... :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Off-topic (I know, I know! :p ) but I tried a bottle of the Aspall Cider last week. Lovely stuff, sound man for the recommendation!

Off-topic (I know, I know! :p ) but I tried a bottle of the Aspall Cider last week. Lovely stuff, sound man for the recommendation!

Wouldn't be the cheapest but certainly up there as the best Organic Ciders out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭TheWarrior

Wouldn't be the cheapest but certainly up there as the best Organic Ciders out there.
    Any news on the bottled Galway Hooker Beer Baron?

TheWarrior wrote: »
    Apparently they have it back in stock in Scholars in UL, so I can only assume that it's back other places as well

• Advertisement

TheWarrior wrote: »

I don't know really. I was speaking with Ronan last Friday and he didn't mention any out of stocks. I know its bottled in the UK which can cause delays. It's quite nice really but the new kid of the block is now Brew Dog. It has a Hardcore IPA which is now available in a few good off licenses.

Fine Wines CAN stock it but not all have it. I know for a fact Fine Wines in Roslevan Ennis have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

What type of Aspall cyder did you try?

Have tried the Draught and the Cru, with the latter being lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Aldi have cans of Budweiser for 99c today,possibly be some left tomorrow,Lidl will have 5 cans of heineken for €5 on the 3rd sept so good for a stock up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭TheWarrior

I don't know really. I was speaking with Ronan last Friday and he didn't mention any out of stocks. I know its bottled in the UK which can cause delays. It's quite nice really but the new kid of the block is now Brew Dog. It has a Hardcore IPA which is now available in a few good off licenses.

Fine Wines CAN stock it but not all have it. I know for a fact Fine Wines in Roslevan Ennis have it.

Hey Beer Baron - I meant was there anywhere stocking it- I take it from your reply it has arrived? If so where?
    Havent had the Hardcore IPA yet but the Punk IPA is fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

On a less alcoholic bargain alert.....99 cent for........Energy Saver lightbulbs in Dunnes Stores!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Fine wines in dooradoyle by the hospital have the brew dog range and a whole load of new ales and ipa,s as well

Ann Summers in Cruises St offering 10% off with a valid student card until the 26th!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LH01

exactly that , thee are small pumpkins in supervalu for 50c large cost 1€ . That is in grove island supervalu in Corbally . ARe all supervalu doing this . was in aldi yesterday and pumpkins were 2.49

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Ann Summers in Cruises St offering 10% off with a valid student card until the 26th!

students wearing lingerie, woohooo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Homestore and more have 1/2 price duvets at the moment.

Advertisement