Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Army / B&T MP5 SD6 (boxed & full metal)

Options
  • 17-08-2011 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Here is one(1) Boxed & Full Metal Classic Army / B&T MP5 SD6, with one(1) 9.6v 1400mAh NiMH Battery & three(3) metal Hi-Cap mags for €250euros

FPS is 300 to 320 with 0.20g BB's, this AEG is like new & has only been out of the box twice, first for what turned out to be the last ever event at the Office block & second for the attached pic

There are no known faults, damage or missing parts, will trade for a G&G UMP / UMG or TM MP7 & not really interested in any other trades at the moment

Postage, collection or delivery within reason is possible & would prefer to meet in person, I'm based in Waterford & can meet here or just about anywhere between there & Dublin

Cash, Paypal & Postal Orders are acceptable methods of payment

If your looking for a trade, will need a link to the items thread or pics & info of what you are offering

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

Here is one(1) Boxed & Full Metal Classic Army / B&T MP5 SD6, with one(1) 9.6v 1400mAh NiMH Battery & three(3) metal Hi-Cap mags for €250euros

FPS is 300 to 320 with 0.20g BB's, this AEG is like new & has only been out of the box twice, first for what turned out to be the last ever event at the Office block & second for the attached pic

There are no known faults, damage or missing parts, will trade for a G&G UMP / UMG or TM MP7 & not really interested in any other trades at the moment

Postage, collection or delivery within reason is possible & would prefer to meet in person, I'm based in Waterford & can meet here or just about anywhere between there & Dublin

Cash, Paypal & Postal Orders are acceptable methods of payment

If your looking for a trade, will need a link to the items thread or pics & info of what you are offering

would you be interested in an src xm8 gen 3 done in a redtiger camo with 2 mags, 9.6v battery and charger + 100 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

would you be interested in an src xm8 gen 3 done in a redtiger camo with 2 mags, 9.6v battery and charger + 100 euro?

If it was black then maybe, as is I'm affraid not & hopefully somebody will take your AEG soon :)

Anyone looking for a nearly new MP5?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

hi i could trade you a scar l in black

hi i could trade you a scar l in black

Is it Dboys?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

Is it Dboys?
    it is

it is

Going to have to pass on this offer, we don't buy anything with Dboys on it

Its a policy not personal, cheers for the offer & wishing you well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

I would have rated DBoys better then CA anyday and any interest in a gbb pistol?

It's down to the experience you've had with them & for most of us its been bad when it comes to Dboys

Being honest I've got enough pistols, would love another one & just can't accept it

Cheers for the offer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

fair enough have two Dboys and one ca Dboys work great and the CA packed in just as the wrrenty was up and cost a further €105 :eek: but at least its actually working like it should....or even better :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

keep on topic folks

Asking price is now €230euros, all reasonable offers will be considered ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 52cugwjx609zvk

I don't suppose you'd be interested in a Mauser SR Pro Tact Sniper? Bipod + Scope included. It's fitted with a 1 joule spring and a new cylinder head so it's quiet and easy to load. I can upload pics tonight or tomorrow.

I don't suppose you'd be interested in a Mauser SR Pro Tact Sniper? Bipod + Scope included. It's fitted with a 1 joule spring and a new cylinder head so it's quiet and easy to load. I can upload pics tonight or tomorrow.

Sounds interesting, yeah upload some pics & will see if we could workout a deal :)

Sounds interesting, yeah upload some pics & will see if we could workout a deal :)

Would be more then happy to upload some pics. I have high res ones up in the morning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Dagenegenie

Don't suppose you would be interested in a Famas F1?:D

Don't suppose you would be interested in a Famas F1?:D

My interest would depend on the make / brand & what its made of?

Cybergun, ABS. It's tough stuff though, Metal gear box too. Heavier than other abs aegs iv seen, honestly selling cause I want to try some new stuff :D .

So, wadda ya say? Help a Newbie expand his horizons? :) ?:confused:

Please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gregor_1996

i would be interested in the mags if you would sell

• Advertisement

So, wadda ya say? Help a Newbie expand his horizons? :) ?:confused:

Please? :)

Would love to help you out & have no interest in an ABS model, wishing you all the best & thanks for your offer :)
    i would be interested in the mags if you would sell

Will not be splitting this lot & may even keep the extra mags, thanks for the interest :)

Not even plus 30 maybe 50 quid :P ?

Some pics of the gun. I also have a carrying bag to go with it.

Not even plus 30 maybe 50 quid :P ?

Not possible mate
    Some pics of the gun. I also have a carrying bag to go with it.

Sweet rifle & am going to have to pass this time around, would love to take it & if you still have it at a later date we maybe able to workout a deal just not at the moment

Many thanks for the interest lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sifpils

Hi SEALs_Ireland,

Nice silenced MP5 there. I would be interested in a trade if possible. High-caps may not be so interesting for me due to playing with mid and low-caps as much as I can.

I have a TM MP7, skirmished some times, in good working order. Fps would be around 260-250 depending on battery charge. The 7.2V 500 mAh battery does leave something to be desired with capacity, but you can several/peq box if needed. No modifications done internally. US charger, euro-converter can follow. 5 short MAG plastic low-caps(30 round). Played mostly indoors without siderails and top sights to fit it to a generic pistol thighholster. Have all parts that came with it to begin with.

Live in Cork, can meet halfway or something like that. My dual Mp7-wielding days are more or less over, so would be nice if you could set me up with a mp5 again, as my TM mp5a4 is fullauto only these days.

sifpils wrote: »
    Hi SEALs_Ireland,

Nice silenced MP5 there. I would be interested in a trade if possible. High-caps may not be so interesting for me due to playing with mid and low-caps as much as I can.

I have a TM MP7, skirmished some times, in good working order. Fps would be around 260-250 depending on battery charge. The 7.2V 500 mAh battery does leave something to be desired with capacity, but you can several/peq box if needed. No modifications done internally. US charger, euro-converter can follow. 5 short MAG plastic low-caps(30 round). Played mostly indoors without siderails and top sights to fit it to a generic pistol thighholster. Have all parts that came with it to begin with.

Live in Cork, can meet halfway or something like that. My dual Mp7-wielding days are more or less over, so would be nice if you could set me up with a mp5 again, as my TM mp5a4 is fullauto only these days.

Very interested in this & as it happens I'll be in Cork tomorrow afternoon, do you have some pics of your TM MP7?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sifpils

I can put them up after work, so after 5 PM today.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,550 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

any interest in a steyr ssg sniper rifle with 3 mags and a scope?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

come on xbox ozzy

• Advertisement

any interest in a steyr ssg sniper rifle with 3 mags and a scope?

Not really to be honest & thanks for the interest :)
    P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    come on xbox ozzy

Not sure what your on about & unless your making an offer please keep it to yourself :rolleyes:

Advertisement