Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Army / B&T MP5 SD6 (boxed & full metal)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eadyzrx1200

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Not really mate, cheers for the interest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

sifpils wrote: »
    Hi SEALs_Ireland,

Nice silenced MP5 there. I would be interested in a trade if possible. High-caps may not be so interesting for me due to playing with mid and low-caps as much as I can.

I have a TM MP7, skirmished some times, in good working order. Fps would be around 260-250 depending on battery charge. The 7.2V 500 mAh battery does leave something to be desired with capacity, but you can several/peq box if needed. No modifications done internally. US charger, euro-converter can follow. 5 short MAG plastic low-caps(30 round). Played mostly indoors without siderails and top sights to fit it to a generic pistol thighholster. Have all parts that came with it to begin with.

Live in Cork, can meet halfway or something like that. My dual Mp7-wielding days are more or less over, so would be nice if you could set me up with a mp5 again, as my TM mp5a4 is fullauto only these days.

My MP5 has been traded with sifpils for his TM MP7 yesterday, I'm very happy with the trade & will be using the MP7 today to bring the pain upon my enemies on the Airsoft battlefield of course ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sifpils

And likewise, my newly aquired MP5 SD6 is probably seeing action the coming weekend already. SEALs_Ireland can easily be recommended for further trading.

Advertisement