Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychic/Medium Galway

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

Hi,
    Not a single thing came true!!I was a bit sceptical after the reading but was open to believing him. He was a nice guy but not a great fortune teller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 angel83

Hi has anyone gone to a lady called madame rica?she was in Galway last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

anyone got the number for the tea leaf lady in knocknacarra? PM plz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ward2010

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME THE NUMBER OF THE ONE IN CLARNBRIDGE PLEASE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

ward2010 wrote: »
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME THE NUMBER OF THE ONE IN CLARNBRIDGE PLEASE
    just sent phone to you on pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bubsicle

Has anyone a number for the tea leaf lady in galway or the one in clarinbridge.
    also, has anyone heard of a lady in castlebar? any good??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 USEURILLUSION

Have heard the lady in Castlebar is good...anybody got her number?
    Went to the tea leaf lady in Knocknacarra a few years ago...she knew some stuff but the one thing she focused on didnt happen...lost her number.The lady in Ennis is useless,she asks too many questions and gets cross if you give her a vague answer,she is the physic and shes meant to tell you stuff...anybody been to one that doesnt ask you questions?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kimberly1

hi,

i dont suppose you still have the number of that tarot reader in Clarinbridge?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kimberly1

has anyone got a number for either the tarot card reader in clarinbridge or in clarin? would really appreciate it, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 sheller79

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has gone to see a card reader/medium called Denis who lives in Athy, Kildare. If so could you write and let me know what you thought of him please.

Also, there is a woman called Mia who is a card reader in Baldoyle, Dublin 13. I have lost my phone with her number and I was wondering if anyone has been to see her could they PM me her number. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

any in around the city centre? i heard linda green comes to town sometimes is she any good? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Quirkes

sheller79 wrote: »
    Also, there is a woman called Mia who is a card reader in Baldoyle, Dublin 13. I have lost my phone with her number and I was wondering if anyone has been to see her could they PM me her number. Thanks

OMG i am in the exact same boat as the above went to see Mia years ago cos i was panicking over my driving test - she was absolutely amazing but for the life of me i cant remember where she lives exactly although that may be a good thing seeing as it would be a tad odd (to say the least) turning up at her house. If anyone could PM me her details i would be extremely grateful. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Hi, could someone pm me the the number for the reader in Clarinbridge - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mika.atonio

Hello Clarat. Could you pm me the no for that psychic in Clarinbridge please. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3 scania man

Hi can anyone give me the number for psychic in clarinbridge please? Or the one in headFord. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kezzy

Hello. I see this is an old post but I'm looking for yhe mediums number from clarinbridge or any in galway area that are recommended? ? Thankyou

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SMCW

clarat wrote: »
    Hi,
    I dont know about the one in Clarin,Headford, but i got an great card reading last week near Clarinbridge...maybe this is the one you mean? Well worth a visit as the reading was so accurate it was uncanny:eek:.
    I still have the phone num if u want it

Just wondering if you still have the phone number of this guy. Can you send on the number please.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Any other recommendations? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Winter Snowflake

Hi does anyone have a phone number for a lady psychic/medium called Mia, Stapolan Lawns, Baldoyle, Dublin, I went to her years ago and she was amazing.
    Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Kittee83

Hey guys, I am living in Headford and have no car, but am interested in getting the number of that psychic from Clarinbridge, as someone here said the one from Claran was not worth it. Basically, I need a really good one that I can easily get a bus to and back... And I'd rather not go to anyone in Galway city, including the tea leaf lady (been to her, not that good)... Pretty please and thank you! <3 30th June 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 3 foreignwife84

Hi all. Can someone please send the number for the one in Clarinbridge to me? Thanks.

Advertisement