Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psychic/Medium Galway

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kittee83

Hey guys, I am living in Headford and have no car, but am interested in getting the number of that psychic from Clarinbridge, as someone here said the one from Claran was not worth it. Basically, I need a really good one that I can easily get a bus to and back... And I'd rather not go to anyone in Galway city, including the tea leaf lady (been to her, not that good)... Pretty please and thank you! <3 30th June 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 3 foreignwife84

Hi all. Can someone please send the number for the one in Clarinbridge to me? Thanks.

Advertisement