Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 10: German Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now thats what i call exciting :D Hammy you are on a charge :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Great overtake by Hamilton, which is why I love him. He'll take the risk for glory

Nice one Button, great overtaking by Jensen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

webber loses it braking on the white line aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 12,968 ✭✭✭✭bnt

But the top three are a whole pit stop ahead of everyone else - so barring a disaster, we know who's on the podium.

Button out - Hydraulics.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement

Noooooooooooooooooooooo Not Button :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

FFS, up to 6th and possibly one less stop to make for him, no luck.

Great overtake by Hamilton, which is why I love him. He'll take the risk for glory

As I've discussed at great length before, there's fcuk all risk involved for him because every other driver seems to lack testes.

Webber seems to have dropped back abit

Goddamn it I want to see Kobayashi in a top car. As hard as Hamilton but much fairer.

• Advertisement

amacachi wrote: »
    Goddamn it I want to see Kobayashi in a top car. As hard as Hamilton but much fairer.

Ah now he nearly pushed Rosberg off the track there :p but i do love watching Kobayashi

When Vettel actually has to drive and overtake he's not that good

Difference for me is Hamilton will put people on the grass every time if he needs to, with Rosberg there he was on that bit of tarmac on the exit of the corner.

Autosport wrote: »
    When Vettel actually has to drive and overtake he's not that good

He'd be awful to play Forza with, unless he has a car a second a lap faster he'd probably refuse to play. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bizi

Great racing and race. A credit to the Pirelli rubber making this an interesting (testing) race. Some great pace in the top 5, so we might see some more racing.

Will we see some more surprises in the last laps? Will the tyres last 16 or is another change necessary on the final ones?

I want rain now and Massa please knock Vettel out :D

Bizi wrote: »
    Great racing and race. A credit to the Pirelli rubber making this an interesting (testing) race. Some great pace in the top 5, so we might see some more racing.

Will we see some more surprises in the last laps? Will the tyres last 16 or is another change necessary on the final ones?

They're all out of soft tyres now, they'll probably come in on the last lap to stick on the hards.

Should be fun now to see how much Hamilton took out of these tyres at the start of the run.

Petrov has primes on now

Petrov with PB on third and first sectors, he seems happy enough on the hard tyres.

• Advertisement

This is going to be fun, What will Ferrari and Redbull do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

come on alonso! Please don't fcuk it up...

Hamilton quick enough to cover Webber for now, down to how Webber and Alonso can get the hard tyres up to speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,968 ✭✭✭✭bnt

This is fascinating stuff - the tyres seem to be working better and better, then "falling off the cliff". It seems to be happening to Webber now, just as he's furthest from the pit entrance ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭amacca

ah balls .... poor auld Webber

just cant seem to get things to fall into place.

5 laps to go and Webber leads but still has to pit

Webber still stays out, no idea what the hell that's meant to be about, ridiculous.

Why did i pick Alonso to win :rolleyes:

and No rain either :mad:

• Advertisement

FFS Phil!

Advertisement