Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norway bombing and shootings

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I'll tell you what would be easier - you provide a list of terrorist bombings that were not carried out by Muslims in the last decade, and we'll subtract that from the total. That will give us the answer, no?

piechart2-1024x1024.jpg
    Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

Source for the chart is here:

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05

I understand why you would make a ridiculous statement like you did Monty, the media doesn't portray it like it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Stinicker wrote: »
    In this case so he would be a Zionist and a natural enemy of white extremists, however both White Extremists and Zionists are both Islamophobic for different reasons. I wonder was he Jewish?

Fundamentalist Christian.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Stinicker wrote: »
    In this case so he would be a Zionist and a natural enemy of white extremists, however both White Extremists and Zionists are both Islamophobic for different reasons. I wonder was he Jewish?

He doesn't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist. I wish people could understand this.

Zionism and white supremacism are two sides of the same hate-filled coin. They are Islamaphobic for the very same reason - fascism. It's nothing new, apartheid South Africa was close allies with apartheid Israel; Israel even tried to sell nuclear weapon technology illicitly to S.A.

Exposed! The EDL and Its Zionist Connection

EDLZionists.jpg

**UPDATE: The EDL have now also called a demonstration to support Israel's attack on the Flotilla humanitarian aid ship here

***UPDATE: Zionist Federation & fascist EDL Join Hands in Supporting Israel's Murder at Sea exposed here and here

***UPDATE: Facebook pages are set up for the EDL English Defence League Jewish Division: here http://www.facebook.com/EnglishDefenceLeagueJewishDivision?v=wall

***UPDATE: Who Are Atlas's Thugs? Inside the Weird Alliance of the Pro-Israel Fringe and Far-Right British Football Hooligans

***UPDATE: The Jewish Divison of the EDL
    ***UPDATE: The Unholy Alliance
    ***UPDATE: Call it a struggle against a common foe: Islam.

In short Zionism is poison.

edl-demo1.JPG

Around 300 members of the far right organisation the English Defence League (EDL) were joined by a US Rabbi associated with the Tea Party at a demonstration “to oppose Islamic fascism”.

Speaking outside the Israeli embassy in London, Rabbi Nachum Shifren stressed he was not here to represent the Tea Party but came as someone “who loves freedom”.

Rabbi Shifren, who is standing for the California state senate, said: “To all my Jewish brothers who have called me a Nazi…I say to them they don’t have the guts to stand up here and take care of business."

The so-called surfing rabbi said the EDL were the only group in England with moral courage and that politicians would not admit that “because of the Arab petrol dollars.”

Rabbi Shifren added that Muslims “eat each other alive, like the dogs that they are.”

He said: “We shall prevail, we will not let them take over our countries. We will never surrender to the sword of Islam."

Shaking his fist in the direction of the Israeli embassy, he shouted slogans in Hebrew, telling the crowd: "You won't understand what I'm about to say but you will feel my meaning."

Police surrounded the crowd, who were shouting chants about Allah. A man claiming to be Tommy Robinson, the EDL’s founder and leader, denied that the EDL was a violent organisation.

But he told the JC: “I will protect myself against anyone and I will stand up to anyone and that’s what you’re seeing.

“It will be lads, you will see lads who are not prepared to back down.”

Although the demonstration was ostensibly to show support for Israel, he said he was there to take on militant Islam.

He said: “This isn’t Mickey Mouse, it’s militant Islam. We’re opposing a fascist murdering ideology.”

http://thejc.com/arts/film/40156/surfing-rabbi-tells-edl-demo-we-shall-prevail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

CiaranMT wrote: »
    You deserve to be condescended to when you automatically jump the gun without any backing to push your (self-admitted) biased views.

90+ people (most of them children) have just been murdered in cold blood and the first thing you do is try to pawn it off as an attack by Mossad.

You're as bad as the mainstream media that you lambast (Sky, the Sun in this case).
    You must of had inside information did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

digme wrote: »
    You must of had inside information did you?

Oh dear.

As if you couldn't be any more laughable :o

• Advertisement

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Oh dear.

As if you couldn't be any more laughable :o
    What time was the thread made bright spark?

Next time you criticise someone make sure you've all the facts.
    No body knew anything about a gunman murdering children when this was posted.

brimal wrote: »
    'Mossad of pieces of sh!t'
    'In this rare instance' :pac:

You're not biased at all are you :rolleyes:

As I am sure you not aware Mossad have attacked inside Norwegian territory before - Lillehammer. Yesterday was even the anniversary of a Zionist false-flag attack The King David Hotel Bombing and a car bomb attack is standard Mossad procedure. There was a motive for the attack - the recognition of a Palestinian state. Norway, due to oil revenue is in the fairly unique position of being truly independent from the banksters and therefore have an indepenent policy on the ME. Which results in...

Lieberman accuses Norway of promoting anti-Semitism

http://www.haaretz.com/news/lieberman-accuses-norway-of-promoting-anti-semitism-1.282524

Norway is a moderate enemy of Zionist extremism which is why this Norwegian Christian Zionist attacked the government and it's supporters children.

As digme has done to speculate Mossad involvement is common sense IMO.

This Norwegian guy despises Muslims. If he was at home watching the news of the attacks as they broke he like many here would've thought it was Muslims based on his own prejudices.

I hope this opens some peoples eyes...

This is a good article which would explain Israeli motives. The Domodevo airport bombing came 6 days after Medvedev was visiting the West Bank officially endorsing an independent Palestinian state.

Israel Strikes Back

January 25, 2011 by Jeff Gates · 10 Comments

20Share
    Timing is everything when waging war “by way of deception,” the motto that has long guided Israeli war-planners. Whenever Israel’s geopolitical goals are threatened, chaos is assured. In national security terminology, the January 24th bombing at Moscow’s busiest airport was “out of theater repositioning.”

First among Tel Aviv’s priorities is their need to maintain traction for the latest geopolitical narrative: a “global war on terrorism” against “Islamo-fascism.” The fact that America’s two latest wars serve Israeli goals remains largely unmentioned in Western media.

Six days prior to the Moscow bombing, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev traveled to the West Bank to endorse a Palestinian state with its capital East Jerusalem. He pointedly noted “this was the first visit of a Russian president to Palestine not united with a visit to another country” (Israel).
    Then he joined a fast-lengthening list of nations confirming that, to date, 109 of 192 United Nations member countries support a resolution recognizing Palestinian statehood.

Though the U.S. reliably vetoes Security Council resolutions at Israel’s request, sentiments are shifting as a global public awakens to the costs of the U.S.-Israeli relationship.

Numerous Latin American nations recently extended recognition to Palestine. Ireland just announced an upgrade in its relationship to embassy status.

Out-of-Theatre Repositioning
    When waging war from the shadows, Zionist war-planners concentrate their efforts on key variables. Thus the fear in Tel Aviv that emerging events are loosening control of the Israel lobby over U.S. foreign policy.
    To sustain a global “war on terrorism,” instability must be sustained. Anyone familiar with the Israeli use of strategic duplicity found it unsurprising when multiple crises emerged “unexpectedly” in North Africa.
    Unrest in Tunisia triggered a change in government followed by unrest in Mauritania, Algeria, Yemen and Egypt. During a recent Arab League meeting, Secretary-General Amr Mousa cautioned that the contagion could spread.

If so, look for the price of energy to soar, further weakening leaders in the debt-ridden West where restive populations already face fewer services, higher taxes*—and more debt.

Misdirection also plays a role in such well-timed crises. Tel Aviv just released a report justifying Israel’s deadly boarding of a Turkish vessel last May in international waters carrying aid to Gaza. Yet a post-mortem found 30 Israeli bullets in the bodies of nine dead activists, including one shot four times in the head.

Akin to the 911 Commission Report that obscured the anti-Zionist motivation for that mass murder, news of this Israeli attack was obscured by reports of a bombing in Moscow and a leak that Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas secretly agreed to cede Palestinian land to Israel.
    That well-timed leak weakened the Palestinian president while the bombing weakened the Russian president when this well-timed crisis forced his cancellation of a keynote address to world leaders at the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

Multiple Motives

When deploying deceit to wage war, Zionists catalyze mental impressions meant to link events in the public’s mind. Thus the critical role of timing when advancing a thematic narrative such as The Clash of Civilizations.
    These latest events heightened tensions worldwide as both fear and the requisite loathing were reinforced by yet another series of well-timed crises. When faced with the threat that their Islamo-fascist storylineis losing traction, what else can Zionists do?

Confronted with the possibility that the West may withdraw support for its six-decade occupation of Palestine, what is Tel Aviv to do? Facing the prospect of global censure for its murder of Turkish activists, how can Israel divert attention?

Tel Aviv is backed into a corner. Overwhelming evidence confirms that Zionists generated the false intelligence that induced the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

Though the Israel lobby retains its control over U.S. lawmakers, the American public is fast realizing how many crises originate with those who consider themselves above the law.

To Betray, First Befriend
    What are Americans to do when faced with a devious enemy—posing as an ally—whose operatives consider themselves Chosen by a god of their own choosing? With mainstream media dominated by those complicit in this duplicity, how can this chokehold be released?'

As a duped electorate slowly awakens to how they were deceived—and by whom—how do Americans make amends for the damage done by their Israeli-compliant lawmakers?

Those determined to defeat this ‘enemy within’ must first make this treason transparent. As the common source of this corruption becomes apparent, accountability can commence.

Americans do not yet grasp that we have long been the target of ongoing capital crimes. Zionists know that our continued ignorance is the key to their continued impunity. With knowledge comes the power to prosecute those complicit. Therein lies the challenge.

Aware of the future that awaits them, Zionists are becoming desperate and even more dangerous. An escalation of violence is assured until the full force of international law is turned on those who have long flaunted the law in pursuit of their extremist agenda.
    http://criminalstate.com/tag/domodedovo-airport/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

yekahS wrote: »
    I understand why you would make a ridiculous statement like you did Monty, the media doesn't portray it like it is.

Sorry, what ridiculous statement? I stated that the overwhelming majority (the 99% wasn't actually meant to be taken as a serious figure :rolleyes:) of terrorist attacks in the last decade were carried out by Muslims (and, I could add, principally against Muslims too). Your graph refers to attacks on US soil 1980-2005. I presume I could post a graph of attacks in Afghanistan alone from 2007 to 2008 to refute it? Or a graph comparing the sales figures for chewing gum in Israel 1970-75? :confused:

And I'm guessing the people who thanked your post didn't read mine either. :(

I hope this opens some peoples eyes...
    Would they shoot themselves in the foot like this? Do you think this attack is likely to increase sympathy for left-wing/pro-Palestinian groups in Norway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

digme wrote: »
    What time was the thread made bright spark?

Next time you criticise someone make sure you've all the facts.
    No body knew anything about a gunman murdering children when this was posted.

so hold on a minute, you make the excuse that all the facts weren't available when you started the thread, then give out about people making statements without knowing all the facts? and that post even got a thanks? :D haha truly laughable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Daily Mail headline: How blond, blue-eyed killer lured teenagers to their deaths.

I guess they have to go with a Nazi angle now.

Would they shoot themselves in the foot like this? Do you think this attack is likely to increase sympathy for left-wing/pro-Palestinian groups in Norway?

Temporarily yes. Though false-flag terrorist attacks can simply be a case of creating tension and disruption in a state and to polarise the people; divide and conquer.

I don't think this had anything to do with Israel to make clear, other than the shekels that are funding anti-Islamic groups worldwide making folk automatically associate Islam with terrorism, poisoning the minds of the West and in extreme cases this terrible incident in Norway is the result.

indough wrote: »
    so hold on a minute, you make the excuse that all the facts weren't available when you started the thread, then give out about people making statements without knowing all the facts? and that post even got a thanks? :D haha truly laughable
    No, CiaranMT tried to get smart with me, in doing so he overlooked the fact that i never posted this thread saying anything about children or gunmen as that info wasn't available then.
    I posted this thread as al Qaeda didn't come to mind like it does for the "media". I had good reason to say it was mossad. They do this all the time.
    It's what the dam organisation is built on.

I don't think this had anything to do with Israel to make clear, other than the shekels that are funding anti-Islamic groups worldwide making folk automatically associate Islam with terrorism, poisoning the minds of the West and in extreme cases this terrible incident in Norway is the result.
    To be fair, I think that Islamic terrorists have done more to make that association than anything Israel or whoever could ever manage. But it is interesting how the 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' thing is creating rather unlikely 'alliances' like the EDF and Zionist groups. Earlier than 70 years ago (and for a loooooong time before that), the EDF would have been marching against the nasty Jews who were plotting against them. 30 years ago it would have been the Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

My thoughts are with the people affected by this what a terrible outrage it must have been really scary for the people on that island and in the centre of Oslo can only imagine what it must have been like. Maybe Im being selfish and I apologise if I come across like that I mean to offend nobody but I think the adults on the island after realising what was happening should have taken it upon themselves to coordinate a counter attack against this lunatic - bricks, bottles, knives from the kitchen, boiling water anything that could subdue him. If 20 or 30 people rushed him from all angles yes people would have been shot and yes people might have died but eventually you would get to him, take him down - he cant shoot everyone and protect the kids. I can only speak for myself but if I seen some nut job randomly shooting kids and people I would have a go at him regardless of the consequence to myself. I know its very easy for me to say that but he killed nearly 90 people I mean they should have went for him thats what I think they should have done. What a tragedy. People are blaming ideology backround alleging x,y,z is responsible all that stuff. Some people are just nutjob off the wall fcking headcases and thats what this guy is. Anyone who does something like this is a headcase. The world is a really fcked up place sometimes again my thoughts are with all affected has been a sad weekend for normal people everywhere.

Sorry, what ridiculous statement? I stated that the overwhelming majority (the 99% wasn't actually meant to be taken as a serious figure :rolleyes:) of terrorist attacks in the last decade were carried out by Muslims (and, I could add, principally against Muslims too). Your graph refers to attacks on US soil 1980-2005. I presume I could post a graph of attacks in Afghanistan alone from 2007 to 2008 to refute it? Or a graph comparing the sales figures for chewing gum in Israel 1970-75? :confused:

And I'm guessing the people who thanked your post didn't read mine either. :(

This was a bombing in a western country. Its not a Muslim country. So parallels with Afghanistan are silly.

Ok, so that was the american stats. Europe probably has a much higher muslim terrorism record, right?

Well no, thats just daily mail, sky news, and the sun bias. A bias which was glaringly evident from all the MSM sources initially claiming it was a muslim terrorist attack, and you calling for people to trust them on it :rolleyes:

Here's the reality of European terrorism:
    The results are stark, and prove decisively that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups. Only a measly 0.4% of terrorist attacks from 2007 to 2009 could be attributed to extremist Muslims.

This was a bombing in a western country. Its not a Muslim country. So parallels with Afghanistan are silly.

Ok, so that was the american stats. Europe probably has a much higher muslim terrorism record, right?
    I don't care about European terrorism, or US terrorism 1980-2005. I made a general comment about the vast majority of bombings in the last decade being carried out by Muslim groups. I did not specify a particular locale.

If you have a point to make about US terrorism, or European, or Australasian terrorism, by all means make it - but unless you have some stats to prove that Muslim groups were not behind the vast majority of bombings in the last decade, I don't see how it has any relevance.

I don't care about European terrorism, or US terrorism 1980-2005. I made a general comment about the vast majority of bombings in the last decade being carried out by Muslim groups. I did not specify a particular locale.

If you have a point to make about US terrorism, or European, or Australasian terrorism, by all means make it - but unless you have some stats to prove that Muslim groups were not behind the vast majority of bombings in the last decade, I don't see how it has any relevance.

The reason you said it, was to justify your belief that this was probably a muslim attack. It was an irrelevant statistic to throw out.

You also said
    I'll tell you what would be easier - you provide a list of terrorist bombings that were not carried out by Muslims in the last decade, and we'll subtract that from the total. That will give us the answer, no?

But thats not how things work. The burden is on you to prove your ridiculous assertion that 99% of terrorist attacks are by muslims. :rolleyes:

The reason you said it, was to justify your belief that this was probably a muslim attack. It was an irrelevant statistic to throw out.

What?? Where did I ever say it was a Muslim attack? :confused: Epic straw-man stuff going on here.
    But thats not how things work. The burden is on you to prove your ridiculous assertion that 99% of terrorist attacks are by muslims. :rolleyes:
    I didn't assert that 99% of 'terrorist attacks' were by Muslims - I specified bombings. I provided lists of Muslim terrorist attacks for 6 years. And as I've said, the 99% figure was not meant to be taken literally, it was a figure of speech. I stand by my assertion.

There were about 1,700 suicide bombings between 2003 and 2010 in Iraq ALONE. 1700 bombings in one category of bombing, in one country. If we add in the suicide bombings in Afghanistan, Pakistan and elsewhere, what is the total? If we then add in roadside bombs in those countries? And car bombs? And every other type of bomb? And that is in just THREE countries. How many more around the world?

How many bombings have there been in Europe in the last decade, in total? Anyone?
    :rolleyes:

And I'd thank you to read what I'm posting and keep your fevered imagination in check.

• Advertisement

What?? Where did I ever say it was a Muslim attack? :confused: Epic straw-man stuff going on here.

I provided lists of Muslim terrorist attacks for 6 years. As I've said, the 99% figure was not meant to be taken literally, it was a figure of speech. I stand by my assertion. There were about 1,700 suicide bombings between 2003 and 2010 in Iraq ALONE. 1700 bombings in one category of bombing, in one country. If we add in the suicide bombings in Afghanistan, Pakistan and elsewhere, what is the total? If we then add in roadside bombs in those countries? And car bombs? And every other type of bomb? And that is in just THREE countries. How many more around the world?

How many bombings have there been in Europe in the last decade, in total? Anyone?
    :rolleyes:

And I'd thank you to read what I'm posting and keep your fevered imagination in check.

Add in western aerial bombardments, drone attacks, artillery attacks, tank attacks, small arms attacks, etc. etc. for the figures in Iraq if you want to get an accurate result.

Pro-tip: There are wars being fought in Iraq & Afghanistan, so the figures there are skewed and irrelevant to a European terrorist attack.

Add in western aerial bombardments, drone attacks, artillery attacks, tank attacks, small arms attacks, etc. etc. for the figures in Iraq if you want to get an accurate result.

Pro-tip: There are wars being fought in Iraq & Afghanistan, so the figures there are skewed and irrelevant to a European terrorist attack.

Pro-tip: I was talking about terrorist bombings. Keep moving the goalposts all you like though, I'm sure nobody is noticing.

Pro-tip: I was talking about terrorist bombings. Keep moving the goalposts all you like though, I'm sure nobody is noticing.

Its convenient to call one side terrorism, and the other conventional warfare. Whats the difference between a roadside bomb, and and aerially dispersed cluster bomb?

Why were you talking about bombings in general, and saying Muslims are responsible for 99% of them, in a thread where people were discussing (and assigning blame/motive) to a Norwegian terrorist attack? You were hardly trying to say an Islamic group was the most likely candidate because there are loadsa bombings in a warzone the other side of the world?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Its convenient to call one side terrorism, and the other conventional warfare. Whats the difference between a roadside bomb, and and aerially dispersed cluster bomb?

Why were you talking about bombings in general, and saying Muslims are responsible for 99% of them, in a thread where people were discussing (and assigning blame/motive) to a Norwegian terrorist attack? You were hardly trying to say an Islamic group was the most likely candidate because there are loadsa bombings in a warzone the other side of the world?

One side deliberately targets civilians

I agree. The scumbags who suicide bomb market places and mosques are scum of the earth. Someone who plants a roadside bomb, suicide bombs a military checkpoint etc. while also scum, are just fighting a war, yet they are labelled as terrorists too.

:D Do you know what a cluster bomb is?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

So which is worse

Planting a bomb in a City knowing it will probably kill civilians

Droping a bomb from 30,000 feet and not Really givin a Sh1t how many peole it Kills

does your opinion differ if they are Blonde Blue eyed Nordics or Dark haired Brown eyed Foreignists

I've just been reading the alleged shooters posts on a NOrwegian forum and I wanted to point out that he is not Fjordman - he is an associate and shares all his vile ideologies as far as I can tell.

Also, HE IS NOT A NAZI! Not in the strictest sense at least.
    For me it is very hypocritical to treat Muslims, Nazis and Marxists differently...ALL hate ideologies should be treated equally.

Another thing that I don't believe has been in the news yet is that he has written an 1100 page manifesto called 2085, shades of the unabomber He could have carried out the sickest PR stunt in history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

:D Do you know what a cluster bomb is?

I'll see your cluster bomb and raise you depleted uranium and economic sanctions.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I dnno where the MSM is going with the Nazi angle, I think it's justa knejerk reaction, the need to categorise and label everything and everyone they dont understand.

I'd say nationalisim might have ben a motivation to his Crime, but thats not Nazi'sm

Political Dissident is probably the label that will best apply to this fella

Advertisement