Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sleepy Sleepy Dreamy Dreamy Night Night *C&H Dreams thread*

Options
  • 14-07-2011 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭

soo talk about your dreams here... from the ordinary to extraordinary to downright boring! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Do you mean regular, middle of the night, waking up and wondering what the hell happened getting confused by what you saw kinda dreams, or the ambitiony, futurey ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Night dreams, hence the title
    There is already a thread for the other one (I searched like a good little user ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I dont have many dreams anymore. Mostly all I remember in the morning is waking up from the feeling of vertigo 3-4 times a night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

When I was little I used dream that a man as a cone (Like a traffic cone with legs, it was orange and white :)) came into my room every night and choked me..

I died

I keep having dreams about potentially water damaging my phone!
    One time I was kidnapped and trapped on an island and the thing I was most worried about was water damaging my phone! Fortunately the bay dried and I was able to walk back to the mainland :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Yes, tell us about your dreams Ninty, tell us more ;)

:P

You can tell them my dreams! or Leia can :o
    its ok...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Anyone else have really vivid, detailed action dreams, where you can like feel whats happening?
    Or am I on my one for that one...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

deise_girl wrote: »
    Anyone else have really vivid, detailed action dreams, where you can like feel whats happening?

Yes... and then when you wake up reality mixes with your dreams and you don't know which is which!

Yeah where I'm running from bad guys, and then I have to swim across a stream without water damaging my phone

Or other ones which I'd get banned for :o

• Advertisement

Yes... and then when you wake up reality mixes with your dreams and you don't know which is which!

INCEPTION

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

deise_girl wrote: »

S'called Inception

Did no one get the Father Ted reference in the title? :o

No :o

But I'm not the type who remembers quotes anyway..! :P

Nobody has posted a dream yet so as it's your thread, you first! :P

No :o

But I'm not the type who remembers quotes anyway..! :P

Nobody has posted a dream yet so as it's your thread, you first! :P

Already posted one. L2read :p

Already posted one. L2read :p

Ok, I was wrong..! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Sleepy-Sleepy Nighty Snoozey-Snooze tbh

I haven't had a dream for a week. True story.

Namlub wrote: »
    Sleepy-Sleepy Night Snoozey-Snooze tbh

I haven't had a dream for a week. True story.

Yay! I had to add in dream ref, which I did skillfully

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Had one once where a few friends and I killed an old woman. 2 guards saw us and gave chase. This took place in a town. Next thing I'm somehow in the fields of the farm next to mine, the guards are gone but now the neighbours are hunting us. We have to try fit in these tiny gaps in ditches. One of the neighbours is just standing at her windown like a hawk, scaring the crap outta us ! We're all sh1tting ourselves and decide to make a run for it , then I wake up, hate it when that happens :L

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I had a very odd dream a few weeks ago, in which was on a warship fighting against the Royal Navy in the Irish Sea. I'm not sure why Ireland and Britain were at war in my dream, it was sadly lacking in socio-political context.

• Advertisement

In my dreams I'd be fighting for the British tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Not when you've been conscripted to man a gun on my destroyer, matey!

Strangest dream I've had in a long time..!

Me and this guy were running through a forest trying to get away from Edward Cullen (who was running/flying really fast). We stopped to catch our breath and then Edward caught up with us so we both held on to him and flew/ran back to this old house. They both went down the chimney but I was like 'there's a door' so I went in the door..!

I don't even like Twilight! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

All I have are really horrible nightmares lately tbh. They all involve me getting crap LC results, and my boyfriend and/or family dying in tragic circumstances.

Fookin depressed I tells ya:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

I hate waking up thinking your dream was real and then realising it actually wasn't. :(

Last night, I dreamt that I had got on the Irish team and was getting ready to go over to Sunderland for trials. I woke and up and thought to myself I can't wait for Irish training soon... then I suddenly realised it was all a dream and I'm still playing in the CSL. It was very sad tbh.

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

Had a dream last night where I could fly, but everytime I tried to fly when people were around I couldn't, really annoying I was having fun :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I don't think my dreams are suitable for this forum tbh...

*goes off to S&S*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    S'called Inception

I thought inception was when an idea is planted in someone's mind because of a dream...or whatever the heck they did in the film, details elude me at the moment.

Dreams were you can actually choose what to do are lucid dreams, and dreams that are particularly vivid are...vivid dreams? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Slow Show wrote: »
    I thought inception was when an idea is planted in someone's mind because of a dream...or whatever the heck they did in the film, details elude me at the moment.

Sort of. But the thing is you don't really know if it's a dream or reality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I dreamed last night that I forgot to go to the hairdressing appointment before my Debs next week

Advertisement