Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sleepy Sleepy Dreamy Dreamy Night Night *C&H Dreams thread*

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

deise_girl wrote: »
    I dreamt I was preggerz :confused:
    But never in it did I or anyone mention who was the father.. Seemed to have been pretty similar to the Mary having Jesus story or something
    Anyway woke up just before I had the child :)

Lawl lads.. We brought my doggy into the vet for a check up tonight before booking her in to be neutered.
    Well you may be wondering why Im posting this here, but theres a running theme, see can you spot it.
    Shes going through a false pregnancy :pac: Shes all swollen and producing milk and her body thinks shes gonna have puppies..

Ahh lads, too many pregnancy ideas in the past 24 hours. C'est tres weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Had a dream within a dream last night. Was being chased by some people who wanted to kill me but luckily I woke up and got to go do an exam of some sort instead and then I woke up wondering what had happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Wow.... well I got asked on a date by an incredibly old rich guy while I was in GameStop looking for The Sims 3, but I turned him down because he was a bit rude... then when I came home The Beatles had taken over my driveway with a massive hippy convention... and somehow, I ran over my English teacher. Messed up stuff xP

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

SChique00 wrote: »
    Wow.... well I got asked on a date by an incredibly old rich guy while I was in GameStop looking for The Sims 3, but I turned him down because he was a bit rude... then when I came home The Beatles had taken over my driveway with a massive hippy convention... and somehow, I ran over my English teacher. Messed up stuff xP

I thought i had clicked in to the off topic thread. I was like WOAH should (s)he be saying that online, i was actually seriously concerned for a few seconds :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

I thought i had clicked in to the off topic thread. I was like WOAH should (s)he be saying that online, i was actually seriously concerned for a few seconds :pac:

No need to be - I however was quite concerned when I woke up, and also a little excited when I thought I had actually bought The Sims :rolleyes: as a matter of interest, do any of ye buy/have cool stuff in your dreams, only to wake up and be disappointed by reality? It's sickening xP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ive bought a ridiculous amount of stuff in my dreams thats left me sad :(
    So i went out and bought most of it anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I dreamt I kicked a kiddies Manchester United soccer ball at Ronan O'Gara.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Last night I dreamed a friend of mine from secondary school made out with Stan Lee and was planning to marry him so she could take over Marvel and retcon 'One More Day'. She's not even a comic fan. Then my housemate came back from holidays and was annoyed I hadn't bought her loads of figures as a coming home present. To apologies I bought her a helicopter but there was some random woman dangling upside-down from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Stan Lee not owning Marvel is the 1st chink in that plan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Delightfully Pessimistic

I had a very strange dream last night.

It started off with me and some mates in a cinema watching Pirates of the Caribbean 5. That's not a misprint POTC5 exists in this dream :P
    I honestly dreamt up about an hour and a half worth of movie :L and then after the film in the dream out of nowhere my ex started stalking me :L... It honestly was one of the strangest dreams I've ever had :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭tedobrien98

Right... This one is very weird...

I remember we were on the way out to the village arts centre in Kilworth, to see "The Right honourable, baroness, wagon" (whatever the proper title they have for her is) Maggie Thatcher talking. Apparently she wanted to apologise... For what, I have no idea... I remember us all in the car. (all 7 of us, which I might add hasn't happened since the late 90's early 00's seeing as everyone except me is now in their 20's and living abroad etc...) We were going there and my sisters were saying stuff like "Why is she being such an eager beaver" and "Ah SARRY?!?! 800 years..." and our parents were saying 'It's historic, you'll remember this moment when on your death bed" etc. Anyway, when she came out on the stage, she started talking and the dream ends there... I don't think I woke up, just went to another dream or something......

WTF LIKE?!?! WHAT SORT OF FECKED UP 14 YEAR OLD DREAMS ABOUT MAGGIE THATCHER?!?! :O :L

No more cheese before bed methinks... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Had a sex dream about Katie Taylor last night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Had a sex dream about Katie Taylor last night :pac:

i actually lol'd and spilled tea all over me. The staff nurses think i'm cray :pac: sound hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

i actually lol'd and spilled tea all over me. The staff nurses think i'm cray :pac: sound hahaha

WE WERE IN A BATH TUB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Had a dream last night that Lady Gaga died.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Had the creepiest dream a few nights ago. I was sitting in the living room normally enough when suddenly this bird came out of nowhere and started pecking at my face.
    I swung my hand at him to knock him away and he just landed back onto the floor of the living room and started walking around nonchalantly.
    Then, a few seconds later he attacked me again and I tried to hit him a second time. He did the same thing as last time and started walking around the living room floor so I rushed upstairs to call my brothers to help me.
    They came down and one of my brothers opened the front door and the bird just strolled out like nothing had happened.
    My brother then told me not to look in the mirror and to go to bed. Ignoring him I went to the mirror only to find my face all disfigured. I started crying and screaming not believing what had happened to my face.
    In the dream I tried to convince myself that it wasn't me who'd been attacked but somehow I found that it definitely was me.
    Believing as you do in a dream that everything is really happening I jumped out of bed the next morning to check my face.:o Never was I so relieved to see my face was fine! Gives me the shivers just thinking about the dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Me and my friend were talking to her nan the other day, and her nan was telling us about a nightmare she had the night before. She then turned to my friend and said 'You were in it'. My friend immediately offended asked if she was the nightmare before her nana told her to shut up and listen :L Apparently her nan's idea of a nightmare is having to wait in a really long line for the doctor before having to sign her signature on a piece of paper. Apparently the doctor kept telling her nan that her signature was too big and her nan went on to cry because she couldn't write any smaller. She then woke up and went back to sleep. -.-

Old people. What are they like :rolleyes: :L

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Need to stop dreaming about people I shouldnt be dreaming of.
    Stop it brain, it can only get us into more bother...

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭tedobrien98

I dreamt that I had my Irish homework done...

I didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I keep having really crazy dreams but forgetting what they were about by the time I'm fully awake. It's so annoying! All I remember is they were really weird.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Must get in touch with the writers of Neighbours - I had a dream/'mare last night involving Kate which could prove to be a juicy new storyline. Basically there was a big hullabaloo cos she had run off with someone. That someone turned out to be a menacing gnome who was dressed like Luigi from Mario and Luigi fame. For some reason he got annoyed with me (might have had something to do with me throwing a mug in his direction) and wanted to smash a chair over my head (bastard), which caused all sorts of panic. I managed to grab ahold of the chair in mid-air and for what seemed like several minutes we were engaged in a great tussle over the bloody thing. He was so intent on seizing the chair and I was so committed to preventing a chair-related injury that I woke up with my arms shaking violently and couldn't sleep again for ages. (I'll preempt the masturbation jokes about 'arms shaking violently' with a teehee: teehee.)

It was 6am. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Who puts a shoe rack behind the toilet?! :mad:

Advertisement