Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

kevward wrote: »
    how do you purchase a plane what is the unique registration code

You put in what ever registration you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

Current fleet for Donegal Air, did a massive fleet re-shuffle and investment today, tomorrow i plan on a massive route change on all a/c bought more than 48 hours ago

4 * A380-800
    7 * B737-800
    1 * B757-200
    2 * A321-200
    1 * B767-400ER
    11 * A340-200
    2 * B787-3
    1 * B747-400D
    5 * B737-200
    7 * DC-10-10
    1 * DC-8-61

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

These threads belong over in Virtual Flying.

Merge.bat /move

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

So I've been playing this for a few days now, it is quite addictive.

Bockscar Airlines current fleet consists of:

3 * Dassault Mercure
    4 * ATR 42-500
    3 * ATR 42-600
    1 * BAe ATP
    1 * DC-9-40
    1 * CRJ701

I have about $1mil in cash atm, but only because I went on a fuel and advertising spree when they were cheap.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

smccarrick wrote: »
    Wasn't aware of this thread.
    Please invest in my airline- rather unimaginatively- Airlingus airlines.......

At the moment flying 14 routes out of Dublin.

1 * B737-800 (Dublin to Ottawa)
    1 * ATR 42-500
    1 * DHC-8-Q300
    6 * Il-114-100
    1 * YS-11A-200
    3 * Challenger 600
    1 * DHC-7

Latest route is Dublin-Dakar.......

route_graph_in_air.php?uid=729064545

I was focusing on traditional routes with a high demand rating- moving rapidly towards long distance even at lower demand ratings.

Please invest in Airlingus Airlines........ :)

Planning on upgrading my smaller aircraft to longhaul and dropping some routes (such as Dublin-Lisbon).

Shane

Airlingus Airlines has come out of bankruptcy (well, according to the stats page- my account is over 2 billion in the red, but hey, whos counting?)

I believe I have 407 routes up and running- it took me over 6 months to get the aircraft etc together to do this.

No advertising, meals or any other frills- largely because I owe so much money- and Airline Manager won't let me buy anything until I somehow pay off my bills. Thankfully I have 800,000,000lbs of fuel, which by my calculations- providing nothing goes wrong, should be enough to keep the planes in the air long enough to clear my debts (I can't even buy more fuel anyhow, so its a gamble one way or the other).

I'm going to let a few flights go and see what happens. If my fuel calculations are out- well, I'll mothball anything with demand below 85%- along with any gas guzzlers, irrespective of their demand.......

If you're willing to take a punt- my airline has a valuation north of 4 billion, 2 billion in debts, and a stock price around the $400 mark......?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Hey, has anyone noticed that we are getting alot more pax points these days? Today i earned about 60 pax points with only having 258 A/C's in my fleet, so that like three times more than i used to get before :) or is it just luck??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭davetherave

Airlingus Airlines has come out of bankruptcy (well, according to the stats page- my account is over 2 billion in the red, but hey, whos counting?)

If you're willing to take a punt- my airline has a valuation north of 4 billion, 2 billion in debts, and a stock price around the $400 mark......?

Just bought 75,000 shares, don't let me down :D:D

Just bought 75,000 shares, don't let me down :D:D

Stock up a dollar on the day- 401.58
    Debts down to ~300 million (1.7 billion in cashflow- however I've sod all fuel left)
    May sell a few older aircraft, just to fund operations, until I'm allowed buy fuel again......

Stock up a dollar on the day- 401.58
    Debts down to ~300 million (1.7 billion in cashflow- however I've sod all fuel left)
    May sell a few older aircraft, just to fund operations, until I'm allowed buy fuel again......

And stock up to 406.58, after this evenings flights have left.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

have'nt played this game in a while but there was a glitch which siad that dublin to donegal was around 6000 miles i cant rember the exact figure and was just wondering if it was still there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭cdsb46

need some investment penairways airlines had to reshuffle things around, but i'm on the way up, so please invest :)

And stock up to 406.58, after this evenings flights have left.

Now @ $407.89
    Back in the black about 300m in the bank.
    No fuel- so I'm stuck with the sky high prices until it comes down again.

Dont forget to save up some monney for tommorow's fuel sale.. as far as I remember its at 00:00 AM time.. going from 25th to 26th. :) Fuel should be at $50 per 1,000 lbs.

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    Dont forget to save up some monney for tommorow's fuel sale.. as far as I remember its at 00:00 AM time.. going from 25th to 26th. :) Fuel should be at $50 per 1,000 lbs.

was just bout to ask that, have over 120m sitting ready for fuel with more to come in from the few flights ill be able to get out tomorrow as only have about 1m lbs of fuel left

Fuel now @ $700
    When is it supposed to hit $50/lb?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Northern Star Airlines
    Update

Fleet

Dassault Mercure x 50
    DC-10-10 x 28
    MD80 x 3

We had short leased 3 x MD80 aircraft these are expected leave our fleet today. Over the next 24 hours we are due 22 DC10 aircraft mostly for trans atlantic routes.

STOCK
    Currently at $3.90 (Sold Out)

ROUTE MAP
    route_graph_in_air.php?uid=100001561982200

Comments

The fleet will continue to grow with the addition of 22 DC10 type aircraft. Expecting very cheap fuel tonight so will also be saving for that.

Northern Star Airlines
    'Life is a journey, travel it well'

Active Airline List

Irish AM Alliance

Seonac Air
    Blue global airlines
    Maybe Airlines
    Air Striker Airlines
    Northern Star Airlines
    Aer Airways
    Livergy Airlines
    Airpen Airways
    Boards A&A Airways
    Nes Air
    Airpen Airways
    Mantis Air
    Dan Aer Airlines
    SuperDave Airlines
    Donegal Air
    Eirjet Airways
    XL airways
    SouthDublin Airways
    Mile Higher Airlines
    Bockscar Airlines
    Airlingus Airlines
    Penairways Airlines

Northern Star Airlines
    'Life is a journey, travel it well'

So are we gonna have $50 fuel in an hour?

So are we gonna have $50 fuel in an hour?

Hope so, really need it as have next to no fuel left. Had to buy 10 mill lbs at $1300 earlier to get me through.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭stevie06

$50 fuel is now for sale, get it while you can! :D

• Advertisement

go go go ha ha

Cheap fuel for the next 50 minutes :eek:, lets fill up our tanks fully :) I just bought 999,999,999 lbs of fuel and hope it will last for the next few weaks.

Ha ha its like Christmas for us tycoons. Fuels sorted now for a month!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Just got me a ton of fuel too. Let the proper expansion begin!:D

Hear hear its all about new jets for the next month, not a worry about fuel in sight. Mr Boeing here I come!

just bought a serious amount of fuel, bout 1.7 billion lbs worth, hopefully will last month and give me plenty free cash for expansion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭davetherave

Just filled the tanks up to 999,999,999. Only cost me $37m

By my very rough and probably wrong calculations

1000lbs for $50
    1000lbs = 450 kg
    450/.750 (relative density of petrol) = 600litres
    600/50 = $12 per litre :eek:

And we think we have it bad @ €1.5 p/ltr

These calculations brought to you by Maybe Airlines.
    Maybe the flight will leave, maybe it will be on time, maybe you will get a seat. Maybe you will fly with us again?

I managed to relounch almost all my A/C's within this hour and got my tank full now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    I managed to relounch almost all my A/C's within this hour and got my tank full now :)
    Missed it. Was too busy watching Coldplay :(

• Advertisement

jwcurtin wrote: »
    Missed it. Was too busy watching Coldplay :(

now that just sucks

Advertisement