Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School uniforms that would want to make you vomit !

Options
  • 19-04-2011 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I know theres been a thread on this before but I'm starting again :D so anyway the worst uniforms I've seen.. (sorry there all from Galway..I'm a bit of a homebird:o)

Salerno- A sea of vomit green. Who ever invented this was obviously set out to make young girls look like parachutes... And those pants... :eek:

I always liked Calasanctius :rolleyes: Its a green v-neck jumper with red around it and grey pants with a white shirt. Taylors Hill is respectable. And Tech AThenry is better than it sounds. Aqua blue with yellow shirt :cool: But I always hated my uniform. Maroon jumper that was very unflattering and the shirt just made us look awful. Weird flare pants with a maroon strips . The bottoms always got wet in the winter and torn :pac: And the good ol' dubs. With no white thread. Acccording to our principal it was evil :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I know theres been a thread on this before but I'm starting again :D so anyway the worst uniforms I've seen.. (sorry there all from Galway..I'm a bit of a homebird:o)

Salerno- A sea of vomit green. Who ever invented this was obviously set out to make young girls look like parachutes... And those pants... :eek:

I always liked Calasanctius :rolleyes: Its a green v-neck jumper with red around it and grey pants with a white shirt. Taylors Hill is respectable. And Tech AThenry is better than it sounds. Aqua blue with yellow shirt :cool: But I always hated my uniform. Maroon jumper that was very unflattering and the shirt just made us look awful. Weird flare pants with a maroon strips . The bottoms always got wet in the winter and torn :pac: And the good ol' dubs. With no white thread. Acccording to our principal it was evil :D
    B+

Would've scored higher but for the excessive use of smilies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

I'm not getting into a discussion about school uniforms over the internet......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I used to hang around the local schools watching the children in their uniforms

The gardaí don't let me anymore :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

smokedeels wrote: »
    I'm not getting into a discussion about school uniforms over the internet......

The vientnamese keeping an eye on you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

In school, our skirts were supposed to be just below the knee but we all used to roll the waistband to make them shorter, little tramps that we were. Except those whose mothers were complicit in the trampiness but taking up the skirts for them! :eek: And it made us look like we had spare tires to make matters worse! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

<_<

>_>

*Fap*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

School uniforms aren't cognitive entities. They can't want anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,389 ✭✭✭cml387

i wonder where this will go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

School uniforms make me vomit.. just not outta my mouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Need pic's. Just google search school uniform with safesearch off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Dodgy ground. I have to say I'd be nervous going out with my survey page around town asking locals what to you think of that one there. Or her? Or him? this one, that one. Odds would have it that I would bump into an AH poster and get the inevitable, 'they've all got lovely bottoms'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

You sick freak!
    http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=888890918033&id=4c3955b057950130f59bd3112b695508

I used to hang around the local schools watching the children in their uniforms

The gardaí don't let me anymore :mad:

That's harsh! No wonder you're stressed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

There's a school called Calasanctius?

WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

cml387 wrote: »
    i wonder where this will go?

*Fap*

*Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I've haven't personally seen a uniform that so was visually bad, that I would feel sick after seeing it. Granted, I've seen some bland ones and ones where the skirt was ridiculously large ( like the type grannies would wear. )

Now, school uniform tracksuits on the other hand.... now those were a crime against humanity! Hideous old fashioned looking things most of the time!

Woo... Hot...

http://www.gdirectory.org/articleimages/school-uniform.gif

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

<shudders at the memory> My uniform was brown skirt, brown blazer, cream shirt and brown/yellow diagonal striped tie.

The sh1ts from St T's we were known as :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

It's extremely weird that people in this thread are looking at school children in school uniforms in a sexual manner. I know one guy who used to do that and talk about it and how he went out to nightclubs after the Junior Cert looking for such children. He was weird, very definitely weird. People moved away from him while he was talking. Not "odd", not "different" - just a creep.

It's certainly not humorous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

I got lucky with my uniforms. My primary school uniform is still in use today and still looks good. It was a navy V neck jumper with grey shirt and grey and navy striped tie. The PE day uniform was a nice navy hoodie and again is still in use today and has out lasted fashion fads. Secondary school i had a dark blue round neck jumper (Green for 4th-6th year) which has since changed to a v neck and a red and black tie. The round neck was fashionable at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Dionysus wrote: »
    It's extremely weird that people in this thread are looking at school children in school uniforms in a sexual manner. I know one guy who used to do that and talk about it and how he went out to nightclubs after the Junior Cert looking for such children. He was weird, very definitely weird. People moved away from him while he was talking. Not "odd", not "different" - just a creep.

It's certainly not humorous.

He wasn't weird, just being himself ;)

Hookah wrote: »
    There's a school called Calasanctius?

WTF?

I was more curious about Tech AT henry. Sounds like some uber techy geek website.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Gordon Gecko

At school the uniform consisted of chinos, waistcoat,striped blazer and a straw boater which one would tip to a Master if passing him in the Quadrangle. I can't remember if monocles were obligatory or not but everyone wore one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Ours was a Brown Blazer with a brown and 'gold' (yellow) tie... ugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

brummytom wrote: »
    Ours was a Brown Blazer with a brown and 'gold' (yellow) tie... ugh

I feel your pain :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭alexa5x5

I had to wear a green gabardine that doubled in weight when it rained! I used to roll my skirts up to mini skirt length out side of school, Id be left with a huge role of material at my waist :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I've haven't personally seen a uniform that so was visually bad, that I would feel sick after seeing it. Granted, I've seen some bland ones and ones where the skirt was ridiculously large ( like the type grannies would wear. )

Now, school uniform tracksuits on the other hand.... now those were a crime against humanity! Hideous old fashioned looking things most of the time!

Our local 'tech', funnily enough also in Galway.

As another poster said, brown sweater, brown trousers, brown shoes, cream shirt, stripy brown and brown tie. Imagine that on a pink skinned, gingery, spotty pupil. It looked absolutely awful. Few girls can even look attractive in it. Might explain the low levels of teen pregnancy in the area though.

I did a google search but either they have changed it, or it is so bad, you cant see it under safe search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I was more curious about Tech AT henry. Sounds like some uber techy geek website.
    Pretty sure it was meant to be Tech Athenry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Dionysus wrote: »
    and how he went out to nightclubs after the Junior Cert looking for such children.

What were children in their uniforms doing in nightclubs ?

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Cork seems to have the shortest skirts in Ireland (I know 'cus I wore one) apart from St Vincent's (the school that was in the news last year for condoms at the debs) which has these ridiculously long Handmaid's Tale yokes.

Advertisement