Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

School uniforms that would want to make you vomit !

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Pres Secondary in Tuam have the nicest senior uniforms. Google it and you'll find it. Some school in Tubercurry in Sligo copied us though.

I go to college and all of the uniforms there are manky.

The green Salerno ones in Galway are fairly bad alright. Even the attempt to look cool in the O' Neills fails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh I'd have loved a purple uniform.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Dudess wrote: »

That Douglas school were mad easy alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

Dudess wrote: »

Not purple purple.... :p But browny purple... If I were a woman I'd know what to call it.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj8yfuLr011qcpv98o1_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Chnandler Bong

HxGH wrote: »
    Not purple purple.... :p But browny purple... If I were a woman I'd know what to call it.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj8yfuLr011qcpv98o1_500.jpg
    Nice legs on that one;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Kold wrote: »
    That Douglas school were mad easy alright.
    Regina Mundi - suggest a pseudonym for it? Too easy - well the first bit anyway.
    HxGH wrote: »
    I don't know it myself - sounds hideous! The purple uniform I know is a proper rich purple and it's lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

This thread is bringing back bad memories of our school uniform:(.

We had to wear a short grey skirt, which we rolled the band of to make even shorter, white shirt, snot green v-neck jumper with yellow around the V, snot green and yellow striped tie and the piéce de résistance; a snot green blazer with yellow 'piping' round the edge. Luckily for us the school had only phased out the 'deckchair' blazer (green and yellow stripes) and straw boater hats a couple of years before I started there (early 90s).

It was a Catholic school in England, so we were regularly abused by kids from other schools. Used to get called Bible bashers and Bible thumpers all the time:rolleyes:, was so jealous of them in their plain navy or grey jumpers, and the lucky feckers didn't have to wear blazers either lol

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

fontanalis wrote: »

I realise it was said a while ago but I couldn't let it go.

You're doing it wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭jacksprat

yea bandon grammar school cork is the school with the green uniform that ye are talking about! i remember it well because the skirts were actually ridiculously short!...we always brought a huge squad down to their school when we played them for some reason...:confused:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 the candy man

jacksprat wrote: »
    yea bandon grammar school cork is the school with the green uniform that ye are talking about! i remember it well because the skirts were actually ridiculously short!

bandon grammer has grey uniforms, its the convent in bandon that has green uniforms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

Need pic's. Just google search school uniform with safesearch off.

Oh no! I'm not getting caught with that one!

Again.

Advertisement