Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭pcardin

Lillylilly wrote: »
    I recently had to get a new battery for my car, and don't have a code to get the radio working again.
    It's a 1999 Ford Fiesta Ghia 1.2ltr.

Can anyone help?

Take out the radio and get the serial number off back of it. Then try to search Google as someone might have create a code calculator for these old radios.

Try there for example: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/archive/t-338687.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Sometimes code is written into the manual or on the side of the ashtray, so check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

There's a thread on this forum about codes for Mondeo radios, one post has a calculator attached. Ive used it for the radio on an 03 Fiesta, maybe itll work for yours. The serial no has to be like M123456

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Here is a calculator I have for Ford type L, C and M. They are in a zip file, pick the suitable calculator, input your serial and it generates the code for the radio. Hope this helps

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12811502/Ford/Tech/Ford%20Radio%20Decoder.zip

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

whaa wrote: »
    Can somebody please give me the code for m381605. The link wont open for me.

Thanks in advance

3476;) then press number 5:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 whaa

thanks very much. worked a treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 daiharris

hi, anyone able to help me too? i cant open the attachment either. thanks in advance. dai
    m991439

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Blue Punto

daiharris wrote: »
    hi, anyone able to help me too? i cant open the attachment either. thanks in advance. dai
    m991439

That would be 2921

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Dermot224

Great thread, I need code for radio 6006 in 2005 Ford Fusion.Can anyone help

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Dermot224

Sorry,Radio in My Ford Fusion 2005 is model 4500, Can anyone help me find this code.I can not open Ford calculator as i have windows 7

• Advertisement

Dermot224 wrote: »
    Sorry,Radio in My Ford Fusion 2005 is model 4500, Can anyone help me find this code.I can not open Ford calculator as i have windows 7

I have windows 7 & it works fine:)
    You will need to take stereo out & get the serial number from the side it should read like so - M
    ;) or V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hula2011

Hope someone can help.

Battery died and stereo not working since new battery fitted. Got audio guide: serial no is M067834. It lists the key code as 0437 but this is not working. :(

I've tried the suggested code unlocker sites but they come up with the same code. Stumped! Any help much appreciated. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Regular Al

hi
    could anyone help me get the the code for my ford focus radio.
    serial number m269738, 6000cd
    its been locked since i had the car serviced

Thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭RossDonegan

Regular Al wrote: »
    hi
    could anyone help me get the the code for my ford focus radio.
    serial number m269738, 6000cd
    its been locked since i had the car serviced

Thanks!!

9204 :)

If anyone needs a code PM me your serial number (m
    ) and ill sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Regular Al

9204 :)

If anyone needs a code PM me your serial number (m
    ) and ill sort you out.

Cheers Ross!! Thanks a million.... I have tunes again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 experienced

hi
    could anyone help me get the the code for my ford radio.
    serial number akk054406

thanks

hula2011 wrote: »
    Hope someone can help.

Battery died and stereo not working since new battery fitted. Got audio guide: serial no is M067834. It lists the key code as 0437 but this is not working. :(

I've tried the suggested code unlocker sites but they come up with the same code. Stumped! Any help much appreciated. :)

you typed the code in correctly ie.pressing number 1 till '0' & number 2- 4 times till '4' showed etc, & when you were finished you need to press number '5' to activate the code;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hula2011

mondeoman2 wrote: »
    you typed the code in correctly ie.pressing number 1 till '0' & number 2- 4 times till '4' showed etc, & when you were finished you need to press number '5' to activate the code;)

Yes I did exactly this but no joy. The error code WAIT 30 comes up every time and I have to wait 30 mins before I try again. I'm up to the 7th attempt and you only get 10 tries so I don't think its worth putting 0437 in again. Any thoughts?

hula2011 wrote: »
    Yes I did exactly this but no joy. The error code WAIT 30 comes up every time and I have to wait 30 mins before I try again. I'm up to the 7th attempt and you only get 10 tries so I don't think its worth putting 0437 in again. Any thoughts?

Hi,
    Are you 100% sure the serial number is correct?,the only way to check is to take the stereo out & look on the side of it to find number:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pmcronin2

Hi Everyone. Battery died in my focus ( dumbo left the lights in P while going on holiday) need to get the code for radio. Serial number is M120919... anyone that can help ! Many thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

pmcronin2 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone. Battery died in my focus ( dumbo left the lights in P while going on holiday) need to get the code for radio. Serial number is M120919... anyone that can help ! Many thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pmcronin2

Bonzodog - worked like a charm - I owe you a bone! Thanks a million - Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Razr3D

wife just got a 2010 focus, there is no code with the book and no tools to take out the radio, what are my options? Do I have to take the radio out? I'm afraid I might damage the chrome surround etc. and I'm not quite sure where it start, Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭caspermccormack

hello, ford 6000CD M032533 anybody have a code? many thanks!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

hello, ford 6000CD M032533 anybody have a code? many thanks!!:)

2062 then press #5.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Stumper931

Hi all bought a focus today but no code for radio :(
    CD6000
    M248332
    Any help will be appreciated thanks ;) .

Stumper931 wrote: »
    Hi all bought a focus today but no code for radio :(
    CD6000
    M248332
    Any help will be appreciated thanks ;) .

6277 then press number '5';)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Stumper931

Mondeoman2 thank you that worked a treat:D

Stumper931 wrote: »
    Mondeoman2 thank you that worked a treat:D

Your Welcome:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kypes

If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

2002 Ford Focus
    Serial- M064403
    Model- 4600 N

Thanks

Advertisement