Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

dshakey wrote: »
    hey,
    i tried that app in the thread but its not working.

cold weather killed my battery so got a new one, but of course the code in my book is wrong. the serial is M582241, hope somebody can help me please

5890 should do the trick for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bolders

Hi

Have a Mondeo MK3 2001
    And a radio 6000
    Serial no is

M260055

Any chance i can get a code for it ?

regards

boards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Try 9435.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bolders

Hal1 wrote: »
    Try 9435.

Thanks a million. It works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

You can download the program that generates the codes. I have it on my computer. Works a treat.

Here it is: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/molloy86/Ford%20Radio%20Keycode%20Generator.EXE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Anyone help me with a code for an 02 Focus
    Model 6000CD
    S0700012 Is the code i got when i pressed 6 and then 1:confused:
    Do i have to take the radio out to get the serial number?
    Cheers

hitman79 wrote: »
    Anyone help me with a code for an 02 Focus
    Model 6000CD
    S0700012 Is the code i got when i pressed 6 and then 1:confused:
    Do i have to take the radio out to get the serial number?
    Cheers

The serial is located on the reverse of the radio M followed by 6 digits. In some cases it can be found under the ashtray, glove box or in the boot behind the wheel arch side lining on a yellow sticker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dunny87

Hi,

Could anyone please give me the code for an old Ford Model 4000 RDS? Its from my old focus but the new radio just went kaput so switching back to this for the time being till I get a new one fitted. The serial is M267154

Thanks alot!

dunny87 wrote: »
    Hi,

Could anyone please give me the code for an old Ford Model 4000 RDS? Its from my old focus but the new radio just went kaput so switching back to this for the time being till I get a new one fitted. The serial is M267154

Thanks alot!

2769 then press '5'.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Confused_73

just removed the stereo from my 2000 Focus

The serial number is M257616. The sticker on the stereo says that the code is 0636 - but how can that be? There's no '0' button on the stereo

Is there an alternative code that I can use?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

just removed the stereo from my 2000 Focus

The serial number is M257616. The sticker on the stereo says that the code is 0636 - but how can that be? There's no '0' button on the stereo

Is there an alternative code that I can use?
    Press the digit number 10 times;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Confused_73

Plug wrote: »
    Press the digit number 10 times;)

Which digit?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

Which digit?

Digit number '1';),then digit number '2' 6 times etc

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭rodneys

guys got an old radio model no 2005 serial no m124499 , cant seem to get the link working, can anyone help? or is it gone?
    thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

rodneys wrote: »
    guys got an old radio model no 2005 serial no m124499 , cant seem to get the link working, can anyone help? or is it gone?
    thanks,

2289 will do the job for you.

Post #171 has a link to the code generator.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭rodneys

thanks dave, worked a treat :D
    had tried to use the link but my computer is a bit tempermental and wouldnt let me access it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 asguard

Am runnin windows 7 link will not work for me.

any chance you could give me the code please?

Ford CD-6000
    ser: M200969

Thanks

Trev

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

try 8222

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 asguard

That is what is written on the top of the cd player but when i enter it, the screen displays FM1 98.8 (no backlight) and then goes back to the enter code screen.

when you enter an incorrect code there is a counter in the bottom left recording the number of times a wrong code is entered. But however many times i enter 8222 it just resets to 1 and asks me to re-enter the code again.

I have even tried entering a random code 1234 etc a few times and the counter in the bottom left goes up (i have done this upto 3 incorrect entries) BUT when i enter my code it resets to 1 again and asks me top re-enter the code?.

Has anyone else come across this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 kgormley

I have an 05 Focus and recently changed the battery. Now the radio needs a code that I cannot find in the Service Manual or Radio Booklet. The model number is M039978.
    Any help is appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

kgormley wrote: »
    I have an 05 Focus and recently changed the battery. Now the radio needs a code that I cannot find in the Service Manual or Radio Booklet. The model number is M039978.
    Any help is appreciated.

7949:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cygnusx01

Hello

I can't open either of the code generators so I would be really appreciative if someone could look this up for me? The code is M108218.

I got the serial number and the code 3861 from my friendly local Ford dealer but when I enter it it asks me to wait for 30 minutes. It doesn't say 'locked' which I expected it to if I've tried too many times. Maybe wrong code? Something else wrong? Advice appreciated...

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭David09

cygnusx01 wrote: »
    Hello

I can't open either of the code generators so I would be really appreciative if someone could look this up for me? The code is M108218.

I got the serial number and the code 3861 from my friendly local Ford dealer but when I enter it it asks me to wait for 30 minutes. It doesn't say 'locked' which I expected it to if I've tried too many times. Maybe wrong code? Something else wrong? Advice appreciated...

Wait 30 minutes and then enter 8880.

That's the correct code from the serial no. posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ranova

Hey

I also need the key code to the radio in my car. can anyone help me?
    Model 6000 CD
    Serieno: M051144

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

ranova wrote: »
    Hey

Model 6000 CD

Try 2748 :)

ranova wrote: »
    Hey

Model 6000 CD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ranova

Thanx, ROR. The key worked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 whaa

Can somebody please give me the code for m381605. The link wont open for me.

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

I recently had to get a new battery for my car, and don't have a code to get the radio working again.
    It's a 1999 Ford Fiesta Ghia 1.2ltr.

Can anyone help?

Advertisement