Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye at New Years? {super mega sexy thread}

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Nobody would come :( Its the option of going out or staying home with my parents.

I hate New Years.

Ah poo :(

Sure maybe you'll get a grope from some hot guy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Nobody would come :( Its the option of going out or staying home with my parents.

I hate New Years.

Im at home too with parents....new year sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Opening a portal to hell, some guy called Satan emailed me and said I've won 10 billion dollars but he needs to hand it to me personally.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Of course! Its on every year. BBC2 at 11pm.

Wahoo..... though i think i'll ring in the new year on boards :-):-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

continue to get better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

offaly1 wrote: »
    Im at home too with parents....new year sucks

But...you just said you'd be on your own. Hey everyone this guy is trying to get pity for free. Thief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Not sure yet most probably getting drunk somewhere and kissing a cute boy when the clock strikes 12 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Kiera wrote: »
    Ah poo :(

Sure maybe you'll get a grope from some hot guy ;)

FYP :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

Booked into a private 5* beach house setup with the OH and some friends.
    Will have a traditional new years day swim in the pacific, drink a good few cocktails (not really just fruit, rum and ice thrown in a blender), eat out, cook some steaks and swordfish on the BBQ, and play my traditional game of monopoly.

Nobody will want to play it, but I will more than likely be able to force them into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I'll be out, be it in town or elsewhere I don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

No idea. I'd like to drink though, so probably a ****ty nightclub or a house party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

I'm planning on staying in with my feet up, watching Jools Holland:)

But...you just said you'd be on your own. Hey everyone this guy is trying to get pity for free. Thief.

Gal actually...not guy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

offaly1 wrote: »
    Gal actually...not guy :p

Gal eh? ok fonecrusher be smooth!!......so umm? Are they your own teeth?:pac:

Ah well you'll not be on your own really. I thought you mean't like completely on your own & that would be kind of depressing.

Gal eh? ok fonecrusher be smooth!!......so umm? Are they your own teeth?:pac:

Ah well you'll not be on your own really. I thought you mean't like completely on your own & that would be kind of depressing.

fonecrusher1... i've made a decision...i defo won't be on my own, ill be ringin in new year on boards (least i hope so!!!!!) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Babysitting!

we are staying in with plenty of drinks/movies/games...etc,

watch the fireworks and have fun! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I'll be in a bare room with a single chair and a lone lightbulb.

Hemp rope and crossbeam optional!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'm gonna go to a house party. Cheaper and less packed than a club on NYE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

go let off some major fireworks!!!! wooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭NeuroticMonkey

Seriously considering staying in and watching seasons 2 through 4 of Dexter.

2010 was a seriously sh1t year for me so I don't feel much like celebrating.... but the chances are I'll end up getting dragged to an overcrowded over-priced night club to drink watered down pints and swat away desperate guys looking for a midnight kiss. Oh the joys! :o \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭NeuroticMonkey

bonerm wrote: »
    I'll be hosting a pants party.

A "pants party" as in a crap one?.....or some kind of hommage to the lowly pants, where all the guests show up in their underwear? :confused:

Cos the latter might be fun! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Will be staying in with me kids, while estranged other half goes out on the town :confused:

But hey, tis where I'd rather be.

Had a massive night out before Xmas and haven't been out since so looking forward to going into work saying I hadn't been out at all over the holidays(while having drank more than anyone there :D)

So I'll most likely be on here with you lot, jaysus.........
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

I've never been out on New Years so I'd like to try it. Crowded clubs don't sound very fun though..

It's looking like a small house party with 10 people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Hopefully I'll be lying semi-conscious in a skip through excess alcohol consumption with a big breasted hooker licking my stones.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Have stayed in every year since 1999 and will again this year, much better, Dublin really is crap on New Years eve

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Undecided yet. Have been out a couple of new year's eves over the years. Often good nights. Find it a better night than st stephens night(s) they can be manic with the crowds. Least with New years you might get about. Depends where you go I suppose. Could be stayin in though this year have a bad cold so don't know if I venture out at all. I had to stay in last year due to the bad weather. I'm sure I'll have a tipple to celebrate the new year anyway! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Long Time Reader

hey all

im off to the phamtom radio new year party.... has anyone been at last years and was it good?

cheers...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Pete M.

orourkeda wrote: »
    Hopefully I'll be lying semi-conscious in a skip through excess alcohol consumption with a big breasted hooker licking my stones.

Not going to happen though is it.

I mean the booze and hookers fair enough, but tis hard to come upon a decent skip these daze.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Why is this stickied?! Is there an open invite to a party that i might've missed or something...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Why oh why is there always that ridiculously annoying possessive on celebrating the New Year? i.e. new years . . . .:mad:

/grammer nazi person thingy. . . :P

Advertisement