Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

overhearing others having sex

Options
  • 27-12-2010 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

So how does it make you feel? I must admit to getting a little aroused by it, not to point where I'm rushing off to have a **** but just a little rush. I'm talking about the odd overhearing of your neighbours for example, not some bloke splitting his bird in half every night of the week in the apartment next door.

Overhearing others having sex. How do you feel? 190 votes

I feel awkward
    0%
    I go around to complain about the noise
    49%
    tommycahirrainbow kirbyCiaran500FGRdr gonzodoryGrumPyAisling(",)tolosenca5yLirangeShelgaWurlypawrickOverhealDennis the StoneFly HighFreudianSlippersRodinpikachucheeks 94 votes
    I immediately begin to ****
    3%
    mikemacRobbieTheRobberztoicalstanley1W.Shakes-Beerpajero12 6 votes
    I grab my girlfriend and try to outmoan them
    47%
    SickBoyirishguyStokolanjesus_thats_greWompa1senordingdongMr. PresentablegafarrellTar.AldarionorourkedapunchdrunktesticleUndeadfred funk }{KieraNonoperationalParsleyDave!sdanseoAndy-Pandy 90 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

So how does it make you feel?

Jealous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

It depends if they are related to me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Ah feck - public poll :(

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

I've stopped noticing it, the apartment above me is a conversion of an upstairs part that used to be part of my flat, the roof is not sealed up properly or soundproofed and the chick upstairs is a moaner, she was getting railed the other day and was moaning real loud as usual I didn't even notice it until my flatmate came into the room and started snickering then starting whacking our ceiling with a crowbar to get her to shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

Easy for me... I can always pull out the hearing aid.... and not have a care in the world... :p

This applies to other types of "selective" hearing.... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

I take it as an invitation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Option 5: Stick headphones on and continue to watch tv or pc film/music.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Biggins wrote: »
    Option 5: Stick headphones on and continue to watch tv or pc film/music.

Was looking for that option myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Give them a round of applause at the end and marks out of ten

Well that's pretty creepy but it's effective if your neighbours or housemates are disturbing you most every night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I immediately mount my pillow & make love in time with the courting couple's unearthly hump-groaning. Its like im involved that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Gneez wrote: »
    I've stopped noticing it, the apartment above me is a conversion of an upstairs part that used to be part of my flat, the roof is not sealed up properly or soundproofed and the chick upstairs is a moaner, she was getting railed the other day and was moaning real loud as usual I didn't even notice it until my flatmate came into the room and started snickering then starting whacking our ceiling with a crowbar to get her to shut up.

Oops, sorry about that ;-)

joking aside, it hasn't been a big problem. I think i've only had one audible flatmate; she wasn't really *that* loud to be fair, but she had an old creaky shaky bed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Friends house. Their house mates come in after work. 2 minutes later and there are two minutes of creaking floor boards, and 'ugh' oooooo', 'ugh ugh' 'aaaaaaaah', 'uuuuggggghhhhhhh' 'hmmmmmmm'.

Turned to my mate, who happened to be the opposite sex, and made some jokey induendo comment, all they could do was blush and comment that it was a regular occurance.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Makes me feel something similar to hearing someone take a dump - something I know happens but I don't need to hear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Well that's pretty creepy but it's effective if your neighbours or housemates are disturbing you most every night

Yea it could be like CUM WHINE WITH ME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Definitely an invitation to crack one off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I like this idea. It would also be good if you had a recording of some crowd cheerings/applauding that you could play on loop for the same duration as the aforementioned fun.

Audio equivalent of ....
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/applause123436388.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭a5y

I notice there's no option to play "Postman Pat" theme tune in iTunes, turn up the speakers to max, and set it on repeat.

Play Postman Pat as loud as Motörhead and nobody can get their groove on, or dare complain about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Every Sunday the house next door gets used for a shagging session,the young girl in there sounds like she's getting strangled but he doesn't last that long,we can hear it that good it feels like were having an orgy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

A few summers ago i was staying at a friends house and her bedroom was downstairs. A few hours later, the parents came home pissed drunk and began to do it above us. They were at least 50. It was very awkward... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

KeithM89 wrote: »
    A few summers ago i was staying at a friends house and her bedroom was downstairs. A few hours later, the parents came home pissed drunk and began to do it above us. They were at least 50. It was very awkward... :(

Really? You'd think they'd have known what they were doing at that age.

• Advertisement

KeithM89 wrote: »

Yeah awkward that you got a horn...

You dirty pup.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

So how does it make you feel? I must admit to getting a little aroused by it, not to point where I'm rushing off to have a **** but just a little rush. I'm talking about the odd overhearing of your neighbours for example, not some bloke splitting his bird in half every night of the week in the apartment next door.
    Grin and bear it....Taylor'll get fed up of Sid in a bit....:p

Hah, I wonder how many people that voted "****" realised it was a public poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

This realy shouldn't have been a public poll, sly OP :p

I'm happy with my option though

I accidentally selected I immediately begin to ****.

What I meant to select was I immediately begin to ****. No sorry i mean I feel awkwardly aroused, no no sorry i mean I feel awkward...dammit brain get your story right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I used to live in an apartment in Rome next to an apartment owned by a fairly hefty stoutish bint, who was obviously partial to a belt of the 'trumpet'.

Most weekends she would bring in some dude who seemed keen to skewer her to the bed,and the roars of her got louder the more he pumped and I seriously thought he was killing her.

Other times she would fire up some Steely Dan device and between the moans and the buzzing it was difficult to work.

One weekend she had this fat heavy guy with her, and sure enough I suspect he was in to the root in her and the roaring and wailing was awesome.

There was a tremendous crash and it would appear that the bed disintegrated and dumped them on the floor.

I left the following week,but have to admire her for her fondness of the 'stumpy tower' and her enthusiastic embracing of it's pleasures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Former housemate and her fella used to go at it ninety, the room was right next to mine.

Thank f*ck for headphones because they were both showboating.

Also a good thing that he didnt last long - you could boil an egg by him, if you like your eggs soft!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭deepsouthtalla

My neighborers are billy and jance* and every so often u can hear them and she is a screamer, for the 5 mins or so all u can here is "billy you are so big" "billy fcuk me so hard" very hard to watch the telly with that going on :) mind you does put the horn on me for the OH :)

*name's changed for some reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

A friend of mine used to hear the couple in the flat directly above hers going at it.
    According to her, the guy used to actually say "Who's your daddy?" at the top of his voice. I've been around but I didnt know people said that in real life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

Yea it could be like CUM WHINE WITH ME!

Nahhhh.... you got that wrong pal.... more likely

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE....
    girlz grab the boyz,
    an' we' go wild wild,
    at your door.........
    :p:D

Advertisement