Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Is Your Most Controversial Opinion?

Options
  • 01-12-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

I think old people behave like ***** because they can. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

There can never be a truly utopian or benevolent society and that most people should be exterminated ala the holocaust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I want to be a hippy and I want to get stoned on mari-marijuana

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I'm a racist, bigoted homophobe according to... well, everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

I think all drugs should be legalised and heroin should be available on prescription.

I like cake.

• Advertisement

€30 for a blow job represents good value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

godscop wrote: »

That's not controversial, that's a proven fact.

My most controversial opinion is that people who think Two and a Half Men is funny are in fact complete douchebags.

orourkeda wrote: »
    I want to be a hippy and I want to get stoned on mari-marijuana
    I like cake.

Stop hogging all the controversy you controversy hog!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

You may think so, but I heard you're not even worth half that much.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    That's not controversial, that's a proven fact.

My most controversial opinion is that people who think Two and a Half Men is funny are in fact complete douchebags.

Thats also a proven fact

• Advertisement

bonerm wrote: »
    You may think so, but I heard you're not even worth half that much.

Here's €30. Get to work

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Pi is exactly 3.

Thats also a proven fact

I'm just not getting the hang of this at all.

How about: Ryan Tubridy is worth every cent of his salary to our fair nation. He uplifts us poor schmoes on a daily basis and I believe he should in fact be paid more than he already is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Mine would have me vilified by half the posters and heralded by the offer half.

The mod overlord types would ban me though so I will not post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Fran79

Some people should not be allowed to breed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

godscop wrote: »
    They either do or they don't - opinion doesn't come into it. Some people tend to confuse opinion with fact, fallacy and speculation.

Fran79 wrote: »
    Some people should not be allowed to breed!

or breathe for that matter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Mine would have me vilified by half the posters and heralded by the offer half.

The mod overlord types would ban me though so I will not post it.
    No point in your post so I suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

I think the Government should cook up a massive batch of poisoned heroin and flood the market with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

FF have done a bang up job and Cowen deserves to stay on!

Not really but someone was going to say it eventually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,382 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Anyone found guilty of rape, paedophilia or murder, should (after given a chance to appeal and still being found guilty) be locked up in a jail cell, by themselves, forever. No cell mates. No getting out for an hour a day to walk in the yard. No visitors. No phonecalls. That is your cell. See you when you die.

They can still get their 3 meals a day or whatever, and medical care. But nothing else. No tv. No newspaper. No personal items. Just them, a bed, toilet, shower and sink.

Also, animals are ****ing stupid. All of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Dudess wrote: »
    No point in your post so I suppose...

About as much point as yours I guess.

I think I probably represent most of After Hours posters in that most controversial opinions should not be made public!.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Abortion should be legalised in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

That Seanie Fitzpatrick and anyone who worked in a bank (even just the tellers) from the years 2004-2009 should be dragged into the street and shot. This will be videoed and shown to future generations as a warning of what happens when you fart around with my fúcking economy...

Your face, your ass... what's the difference???

That people in this country should support the English national football team in the major tournaments (when Ireland's not involved anyway; which is the case most times); those who wish to see England lose will then shortly afterwards pull on a Manchester United/Arsenal/Liverpool/Chelsea/etc. jersey, most likely with 'Rooney'/'Gerrard'/'Lampard'/etc. emblazoned on the back. The hypocrisy of this just pisses me off.

Shoot 'em all and let God sort 'em out... (and now to contradict myself with the point below...)

That the country should be completely secularised, all references to the Church and religion removed from the Constitution (other than to ban some of them) and that there be a cap put on the amount of religious places of worship that are permitted in every square kilometer.

I sometimes think that Hitler had the right idea; just got the wrong race of people...

Are those my feet???

If my dog was as ugly as you, I'd shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards.

Fianna Fáil are not just to blame for this mess........ They are TOTALLY to blame...

There is not a single politician in this country that is worth a fúck, that would have the balls/neck/gumption to stand up and say "No more" and change things.

You're on the air with Frasier Crane, I'm listening...

Fúck up once and you'll lose two teeth... an old Italian proverb

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Cats, I hate them.

Wives of rich men should not, unless they actually worked and helped gain that profit, recieve bogus amounts of money in a divorce. I don't understand how luxury wives of celebrities, in particular, get millions from profits that were made solely by their husbands.

In the case of rape and paedophillia, you have voided the right to a normal life and should be stripped of your basic human rights...............just like what you did to your victims. Solitary confinement with no special privileges until the day you die, you're no more use to society.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭godscop

I think everyone should own a midget. They would be great doing jobs around the house and they could fetch you drinks and snacks..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Han shot first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I think the main purpose of prison sentences should be to keep the general public safe and (where possible) rehabilitate criminals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

I prefer commercial, wobbly "Pop" dubstep to the more cerebral forms favoured by aficionados of the genre.

SHOOT ME.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

people should be forced to apply for a license to have children.
    the way some people treat their kids makes me vomit and some people have no right being parents as they are pure filth and just breed more filth.

We need the death penalty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement