Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Is Your Most Controversial Opinion?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

OK. WTFland.
    This thread is not an excuse for posting racist bile.
    This thread will most likely be closed soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Darwins theory of evolution actually predicts that humans will eventually evole to become God. Isn't that the goal of evolution??? (This assumes we survive, and of course, it could be any lifeform...not just humans).

Also, when we do evolve to know everything, there is no point in continuing, so the only thing left to do is start again...cue another Big Bang.

So...we are God, we have been God, and we will be God.

I believe lsd is great, but only in small doses:D
    Crazyrabbit indeed!

Also i'm with liah and princess peach, anchorman sucks s'hit. With the possible exception of the land that time forgot, it's will ferrels worst film, it's an embarrasment infact! I'm sick of hearing "i love lamp" it's wasn't funny then, it's not funny now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭baalthor

Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy - not really that impressive ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

The earth is flat ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

tommyhaas wrote: »
    I believe dyslexia has become an excuse for laziness and stupidity, and that probably less then half of all the people who claim to suffer from dyslexia are in fact dyslexic

And by the same token, every second child does not have adhd, most are just little bollixes, therefore a good kick in the arse would do them a lot more good than ritalin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Greyfox

The Lord of the rings is the most overatted book ever, it's so so so tedious and boreing!

Cold Turkey should be forced on all prisoners who are addicts, you should not be allowed out of jail if your still addicted to drugs. Our jails are currently to nice and cosy for prisoners. (if your in jail for only not paying fines then you shouldn't be in jail)

Our legal system is horendously lenient and sends a very clear message to scumbags that if you rape a women or break into a house the Irish legel system will go easy on you as your rights will always be far, far more important then the victim as it's obviously not a scumbags fault that they could stoop so low.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

Cashel Mc wrote: »
    The breeding /crossing of scumbag /naker/scobes. should be sterilised. Not allowed breed. Mentally inpaired scumbags /scobes breeding/ having more scum, all a drain out of my pockets. People down the road from me as discribed above have had kids and they are seriously fcuked up. If I had two dogs like that I would not let that happen.

I have nothing againts handicaped people , some are nicer people than non handys in fact real inocent. Its just the kind half handys who know what the are intitled to and breed for that reason.
    Handys? What sort of aarse are you?Obviously one that is so full of shiite you have shiite seeping into your little brain.

Mod note: Poster banned for this comment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

My girlfriend thinks the way to cure famine and hunger in Africa is to sterilise them all.

My own opinion is that anyone convicted of sexual assault should be castrated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

Ben Hadad wrote: »
    I believe there is a relationship between time and mass/size/magnitude
    Thats not really controversial, that is a proven scientific concept. [further reading, see Special Relativity, A. Einstein]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Cashel Mc

And by the same token, every second child does not have adhd, most are just little bollixes, therefore a good kick in the arse would do them a lot more good than ritalin!

I think me a my brother had adhd until our dad kicked the living shtie out of us when we were small , didnt happen after that. All we had was appppppppp ,meaning anytime we seen him with the belt buckle we'd pis ourselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Babies are kind of annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Life imprisonment for people who have more than 15 arrests.
    Death Penalty for serial murderers, rapists and child molesters.
    It's ok to shoot people in the face if they come into your home uninvited.
    All drugs should be legalised.
    Free Abortion tokens with every €30 spent in tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

I think me a my brother had adhd until our dad kicked the living shtie out of us when we were small , didnt happen after that. All we had was appppppppp ,meaning anytime we seen him with the belt buckle we'd pis ourselves.
    That explains a lot so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

Half the people who moan that they 'suffer from depression' are actually just moany bástards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Now that made me laugh!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

We're going to leave it at that on this largely horrible thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement