Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course Books Wanted / For Sale

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alpha2010

Yes please! :)
    You don't have or know anyone else who would have any of the other books for the core history modules and History of Medicine and The Age of the Baroque as well!

Yes I actually do, She done the core modules and also the History of Medicine
    Ill give her a text tomorrow and found out if she is selling them

I can bring that book in for you on the 20th when were back, ill PM you my number so we can arrange to meet up :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

alpha2010 wrote: »
    Yes I actually do, She done the core modules and also the History of Medicine
    Ill give her a text tomorrow and found out if she is selling them

I can bring that book in for you on the 20th when were back, ill PM you my number so we can arrange to meet up :)

Thanks a million! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭louliewan

Am looking for this book if anyone is selling it : Norton Anthology of English Literature: Volume B: The Sixteenth Century/ The Early Seventeenth Century, ed. by Stephen Greenblatt

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭brennra

I have second year Geography and History books for sale if any one wants them. need to get rid of them soon!!!
    Please mail if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭gigawatt

hi i have the 1st year maths book available for anyone who is taking science, its in perfect condition, bought it brand new last year, its the calculus book, trancendental functions.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Bettybluebottle

Hi. I am looking for 1st year Geography books & Sociology. I wont know the title etc. until next week.

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dustfree

Hi all, if anybody has decent copies of any of the above books please pm me. Will be in Monday, with the rest of the world.....:)
    p.s. when is the bookshop in the SU open?

Hi. I am looking for 1st year Geography books & Sociology. I wont know the title etc. until next week.

Ta

I have the first year Geog books, there 100 euro to buy them, they are usually sold as a package in the bookshop, well they were when I got mine but I'm selling them both for 25 euro each :)

dustfree wrote: »
    Hi all, if anybody has decent copies of any of the above books please pm me. Will be in Monday, with the rest of the world.....:)

I'm selling the food and culture book, I don't know if its on your course for anthropology this year but if it is I'm selling mine :) I haven't a clue as to when the SU bookshop opens at

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

Next Monday, upstairs in the SU Offices

• Advertisement

I have the first year Geog books, there 100 euro to buy them, they are usually sold as a package in the bookshop, well they were when I got mine but I'm selling them both for 25 euro each :)

Good stuff! There is a CD attached with one of the books. Do you still have it? If so I will take them :)

Hi. I am looking to buy The Interpretation of Cultures by Clifford Geertz.

Ta

Good stuff! There is a CD attached with one of the books. Do you still have it? If so I will take them :)

yeah the CD comes with the physical geog one and I still have it and all :)

I'm selling the food and culture book, I don't know if its on your course for anthropology this year but if it is I'm selling mine :) I haven't a clue as to when the SU bookshop opens at

thanks alpha2010, i know i need the interpretation of cultures by clifford geertz, is it that 1? if so how much please?

thanks alpha2010, i know i need the interpretation of cultures by clifford geertz, is it that 1? if so how much please?

emm no thats not it, they must not have food and culture on the course this year :)

Looking for these books :Modern Irish Drama
    William Trevor, ‘The Ballroom of Romance’ (1969)
    John McGahern , ‘Korea’ (1970), in Collected Stories.
    Patrick Mc Cabe, The Butcher Boy (1991)
    Breakfast on Pluto (1999)
    Jimmy Murphy, Kings of the Kilburn High (Oberon, 2001)
    Alice McDermott, Charming Billy (1997)
    Eugene O’Brien, Eden (2005)

emm no thats not it, they must not have food and culture on the course this year :)

thanks alpha2010, will keep looking:)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭68508224

Economics
    1st Year Books

•Economics: European Edition - Krugman, Wells, Grady - €40

Economics
    1st/2nd Year Book

•Microeconomics (5th Ed.) - Pindyck, Rubinfeld - €30

Economics
    2nd Year Books

The Economics of European Integration (2nd Ed.) - Baldwin & Wyplosz - €20

Macroeconomics (5th Ed.) - Olivier Blanchard - €30

Geography
    2nd Year Books

•Geographies of Health: An Introduction - Gattrell & Elliott (2nd Ed.) - €15

•An Introduction to Economic Geography, Globalisation, Uneven Development and Place - Mackinnon & Cumbers - €20

All books are in perfect condition. PM if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 flightlessbird

Hi. does anyone know what books I would need for First Year Arts, Semester 1 (only) of Psychology and Anthropology? and if there are people selling them, also?

I'd rather not wait until the lecturers tell me because the only days I have free to buy books are the following few days, and also I'd like to be able to get them in the library if possible. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

First year Philosophy book for sale;

An Introduction to the Philosophy of Religion, third edition, Brian Davies. Almost immaculate condition, save my name on the inside in biro.

€10?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

El Pr0n wrote: »
    First year Philosophy book for sale;

An Introduction to the Philosophy of Religion, third edition, Brian Davies. Almost immaculate condition, save my name on the inside in biro.

€10?

As long as my lecturer doesn't ask me to get a different edition or some **** (is this likely?) I'll buy that from ye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Selling a few books for a friend, various years of English :) All in perfect condition, except for a bit of underlining in pen here and there.

Richard Maltby, Hollywood Cinema - €15

Ruth Barton, Irish National Cinema - €12

Modern and Contemporary Irish Drama - €10

The Longman Anthology of British Literature €15 (Renaissance stuff mainly, used for EN252 a few years ago)

William Faulkner, Absalom, Absalom!, Toni Morrison, Beloved, John Gay, The Beggar's Opera, DH Lawrence, The Plumed Serpent - €2 each

Send me a PM if you're interested in any of them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

I need a copy of Essential Calculus? for 1st year Math

I can pay around €25-30 MAX for a copy of this book..

PM me if you can sell a decent copy at this price? :)

hi Your text here, lookin for modern irish drama, give me a shout when you are available to check it out, louise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I need a copy of Essential Calculus? for 1st year Math

I can pay around €25-30 MAX for a copy of this book..

PM me if you can sell a decent copy at this price? :)

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 726courtown

How much for Economics: European Edition
    Krugman Graddy & Wells.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 adamabyss

10 grand to you Eddie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 726courtown

adamabyss wrote: »
    10 grand to you Eddie.
    Who told you about my lotto win?

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

Looking for book, fergus Kelly , a guide to early Irish law.

It's for Celtic studies , thankS

• Advertisement

brennra wrote: »
    I have second year Geography and History books for sale if any one wants them. need to get rid of them soon!!!
    Please mail if interested
    Do you still have history books?

Advertisement