Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Ha ha ha Lindtee snap!

119769.jpg

Just got this on etsy tonight for a whopping 26euro including postage oh ya! :D Should come just to my knees and I adore the little princess sleeves. Lindtee that one you got is a beaut, suprised it got past my radar actually! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭líreacán

LadyUmbrella%20Ladies%20T-Shirts%20-%20LadyUmbrella%20is%20friends%20with%20David%20Attenborough%20-%20Fashion%20Style%20ThreeLG.jpg

Bought this from ladyumbrella.com after getting an email saying that this brand is now stocked in the Loft market in Powerscourt. I love penguins and with 25% discount and free shipping...I couldn't resist!!!

5112423194615_Black_m1.jpg

Weather was so rotten yesterday I got soaked through so HAD to buy myself a new top...hee hee. Bought in Urban Outfitters in Temple Bar, but I hope I look happier than the model when I wear it!!!

And of course, you can't just buy ONE thing in UO, so I also got a bag similar to this, only mine is creamy background:

5771463413360_Plum_m1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Got myself lots of Models Own nail varnishes. OMG, the pretty colours!

This is one of them:

lilac_dream.jpg

Also, for some reason they took the VAT off the cost so it was a good bit cheaper! Yeay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

That nail varnish is gorgeous Pythia, I only have one so far but the colours are amazing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

image1xl.jpg

PINGelastic.jpg

both from ASOS :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

Pythia wrote: »
    Got myself lots of Models Own nail varnishes. OMG, the pretty colours!

This is one of them:

lilac_dream.jpg

Also, for some reason they took the VAT off the cost so it was a good bit cheaper! Yeay!

Would you find the Models Own nail varnishes in any chemist? (:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I have that exact shade but it's by Nails Inc (Brown Thomas).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

riverislandnauticalstripeskirt.jpg
    This but sky blue with peach polka dots. Yay sale!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

AllInOne wrote: »

River Island sell 'em. I have loads. Lasts for quite a while as well.

• Advertisement

AllInOne wrote: »

They are coming to Boots soon so I read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Clio_

I LOVE PENNEYS!!!!!!:P

Went in to Penneys in Crescent shopping centre Limerick today and came upon a fab navy mac jacket with gold buttons. Had a really nice satin lining aswel and was a tulip shape at the bottom. Couldnt find a price on it and it was the only one of its kind on the rack an just so happened to be my size. Anyway, the other jackets on the railing were priced at €15 so i thought that was a brilliant deal cos the jacket is of excellent quality. Took it to the counter and when the cashier scanned it......€5 came up on the till!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what a steal i was delighted with myself, made my day :):):):D:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

GreenSkinnies.jpg

Bought these on eBay! I've never been able to find a proper skinny pair in any shops. Hoping these will fit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

RE: Models own nailvarnishes.... I think House of Frasier would sell them. And I'm almost sure that Urban Outfitters sells it too. They have that style of bottle for sale near the counters on the 1st floor! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Anomic

Got this on www.oli.co.uk for a wedding in October £45.

25B295OLIL_W02?$208x289$

and this was £19.99 also on Oli
    23W145OLIL_W03?$208x289$

they dont deliver to Ire tho, got mine delivered to a friend.
    Find it very hard to get knee length dresses, and these look perfect.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭skitzyspider

My shopping spree:):):)

Topshop Blazer

topshopblazer.jpg

Topshop Floral Cami

topshopfloralcami.jpg

Aldo Bag

aldobagz.jpg

Dorothy Perkins Shoes

dpbeigeplaitplatformsho.jpg

Dorothy Perkins Bangle

dpbangle.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Lia_lia wrote: »

Picture8-1.png

Yeah so that dress was wayyyy too big. Even too big to be taken in. And no small sizes left :( Boo. So sent it back and ordered this :D

5130423199999_Black_l1.jpg

(urban outfitters)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Second one is way nicer anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

This skirt and a bag that I couldn't find a non-blurry image for. Getting them delivered to work, nothing takes the edge off a crap day in work like a package!

g1275-2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

MissFlitworth where is the beautiful skirt from??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Yeah so that dress was wayyyy too big. Even too big to be taken in. And no small sizes left :( Boo. So sent it back and ordered this :D

5130423199999_Black_l1.jpg

(urban outfitters)

Got an email saying it's sold out. GODDAMN! Now I'm just gonna have to get something else!

Spadina wrote: »
    MissFlitworth where is the beautiful skirt from??

It's from a japanese website www.bodyline.co.jp :) Just waiting to see if I get stung with customs and then I plan on going slightly mad. I love, love, love their skirts. Although I do get the impression that they're more costumes for cosplayers than clothes I'm happy to wear half a costume about if it's pretty!

Although I do get the impression that they're more costumes for cosplayers than clothes I'm happy to wear half a costume about if it's pretty!

Ya I think so too, I'd love to know what the quality is like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Ok, I think its time I ripped up the credit card:( (oh wait I know the number off by heart:()

51PzMznuPDL._AA300_.jpg

419mP9KSd4L._AA300_.jpg
    Why do Amazon keep doing special offers on Dr Martens, its not like I need them or can afford them.

£22.50 for the pink mary janes http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002WRI8WQ/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

£25.50 for the boots http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002WRI93O/ref=oss_product

%21Bw1UN%21%21B2k%7E$%28KGrHqEOKnQEvyFr%29DIMBMK0cuU6yQ%7E%7E_3.JPG
    %21Bw-QcQ%21BGk%7E$%28KGrHqUOKj0EwQ5zLRqrBML,KRI%21Jw%7E%7E_3.JPG

Forgot about these 2 that I got from ebay during the week, both vintage and very flattering on, unlike most maxi dresses I have tried on in shops here, (the ones in the shops make me look about 8 months pregnant!)

Edit - Arggggghh sorry for the bigness of the pictures thought I had made them smaller but I can't resize them again:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

This dress;

http://www.theory.com/womens-dresses-vivien-ikatdot/A0402619,default,pd.html?dwvar_A0402619_color=GV6&start=4&cgid=sale-womens-dresses

I'm annoyed the models pose ruins the dress;/ It's kinda short, but so so so gorgeosus on. I know there'swhite in it but going to prob team it with beige/nude heels and my beige h&m cardi. Hopefullyit'll look as nice with my "new" blonde hair tomorrow!

Vinta81 wrote: »
    This dress;

http://www.theory.com/womens-dresses-vivien-ikatdot/A0402619,default,pd.html?dwvar_A0402619_color=GV6&start=4&cgid=sale-womens-dresses

I'm annoyed the models pose ruins the dress;/ It's kinda short, but so so so gorgeosus on. I know there'swhite in it but going to prob team it with beige/nude heels and my beige h&m cardi. Hopefullyit'll look as nice with my "new" blonde hair tomorrow!

It's beautiful. One shoulders are so flattering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Just ordered these from New Look:

193003401.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

200387310.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

Just ordered these from New Look:

200387310.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

<3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

adidas_gazelle_navy_med.jpg

Got sick of wearing white runners, so went for these. Closest runner to the actual Adidas Samba 80's I really wanted but are only available in America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

Thanks to everyone who answered my Models Own nail varnishes question :) I really need to get some funky coloured nail varnishes!

Sapsorrow wrote: »
    Ya I think so too, I'd love to know what the quality is like!

Just got this (ordered on Wednesday night and it got here from Japan this morning!) and the quality is just amazing. It's really heavy (nearly half a kilo of skirt, thank you delivery slip), can't see from the photo but the trimming at the end of the skirt is lace with little pink hearts on it. The bow at the front can be pinned on and off and the waist tie bit is held on at either side with a little pearly heart button so you can remove that as well. I am smitten- off to buy more skirts.

The only thing is that it's quite small fitting (some of the other skirts on the site come in different sizes, this one was one size only), the waist is elasticated but I am carrying a bit of delightful flubber at the moment so need to get that sorted before it'll be flattering. skirt-muffin-top = bad.

Eep- sorry for the essay!

Just got this (ordered on Wednesday night and it got here from Japan this morning!) and the quality is just amazing. It's really heavy (nearly half a kilo of skirt, thank you delivery slip), can't see from the photo but the trimming at the end of the skirt is lace with little pink hearts on it. The bow at the front can be pinned on and off and the waist tie bit is held on at either side with a little pearly heart button so you can remove that as well. I am smitten- off to buy more skirts.

The only thing is that it's quite small fitting (some of the other skirts on the site come in different sizes, this one was one size only), the waist is elasticated but I am carrying a bit of delightful flubber at the moment so need to get that sorted before it'll be flattering. skirt-muffin-top = bad.

Eep- sorry for the essay!

Hehe ok nice one, I saw some savage stuff on that site! I love the little girlie shoes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Bought this on eBay yesterday. €5.25 including postage.

!B)E!!pQBmk~$(KGrHqYOKioEwQ1L-nhpBML2n2iB8!~~_35.JPG

Sorry the pic is small, I couldn't find a bigger photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Bought this on eBay yesterday. €5.25 including postage.

!B)E!!pQBmk~$(KGrHqYOKioEwQ1L-nhpBML2n2iB8!~~_35.JPG

Sorry the pic is small, I couldn't find a bigger photo.

That is stunning! What a steal..

I would be worried about ordering things off ebay incase they dont fit :( I have to try on things first :( sucks..

OMG Lindtee I am so insanely jealous of your latest buys!

Just paid for this there on etsy.com (she's reserved it for me!). It's my new snow white dress, another gunne sax!

il_fullxfull.155184262.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Maxi dress from RI, cant post pic €42

Bikini from Debenhams €37

bikinitop.jpg

bikinibottomsh.jpg

Few bits from Pennys for hols too, including glad sandals for €4:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Oh and these sunglasses in Debenhams , about €20

sunglassesw.jpg

• Advertisement

cork*girl wrote: »
    That is stunning! What a steal..

I would be worried about ordering things off ebay incase they dont fit :( I have to try on things first :( sucks..
    Thank you, I can't wait for it to arrive.

I sometimes have to try stuff on as well, but if it doesn't fit me, I'll re-sell it and if it doesn't sell, well I'll give it to my cousin who'd love it, be her Xmas pressie lol.

It's only a fiver either way, so if it don't fit I won't have spent too much.

Hopefully it will fit me though lol.

My new baby from etsy...
    and yes it's a gunne sax :)

22-1.jpg

11.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

i had an eye on these for a good while, and they went down to 19 in the schuh sale
    http://schuh.co.uk/womens-navy-babycham-elastic-pump/1910145870/

these were only 7bucks in new look. i LIVE in this style of flat pumps, but the past couple months i found it hard to find ones that were really comfy.
    http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/shoes/bow-spot-pump_194363341?icSort=-bestSellerScore

i also bought two shirt dresses in h&m -a blue/green plaid one, and a blue&white striped one.
    also penneys have reallly cute wool headbands for a measly 2euros! i went for the purple.

OMG, Sapsorrow, that second gunne sax was on my favourite list on Etsy, was considering buying it too!! What a beauty:) Love the other one too. Bidding on a couple of Gunnes on ebay at the moment,fingers crossed the bidding doesn't go too high. Do your more expensive non-eu purchases ever get caught by customs sapsorrow?

lindtee wrote: »
    OMG, Sapsorrow, that second gunne sax was on my favourite list on Etsy, was considering buying it too!! What a beauty:) Love the other one too. Bidding on a couple of Gunnes on ebay at the moment,fingers crossed the bidding doesn't go too high. Do your more expensive non-eu purchases ever get caught by customs sapsorrow?

Ah the seller just contacted me there to cancel the sale, she reckons it would be too snug for me after us taking soe more about the fit and measurements so she advised I cancel it :( So it's up for grabs again if you're lucky enough to be so thin :p Never got gotten by customs so far at least... :pac:

Sapsorrow wrote: »
    Ah the seller just contacted me there to cancel the sale, she reckons it would be too snug for me after us taking soe more about the fit and measurements so she advised I cancel it :( So it's up for grabs again if you're lucky enough to be so thin :p Never got gotten by customs so far at least... :pac:

Naw, if you are too big for it, I certainly have no hope!! Love looking at Gunne dresses but unfortunately my waist is too big for most of them:( The ones on bidding on at the moment are a rare bigger size (29 inch waists-even that will require some sucking in of the tum-tum!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

€25 in good old Dunnes :)

That dress is so pretty Dolorus (even though butterflies scare me, they are beautiful:pac:) Haven't seen it in any Dunnes I've been in.

Won this on ebay the other day, worked out at €7 delivered which isn't too bad.
    387751854_o.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Denisejcc wrote: »
    Oh and these sunglasses in Debenhams , about €20

sunglassesw.jpg

How strange, I have the same bikini AND sunglasses (thought I hate to tell you mine were €4 in Dunnes, but are identical)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Alexander McQueeeeeen... very exciting

http://www.theskullery.com/index.php?ProductID=106

Got these last Wednesday in New Look for €19. They are much nicer in RL than in the pic though.

Sequin Triangle Sandal

120639.jpg

Wore them today for the first time and they are so comfortable.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement