Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M3 Clonee-Kells Motorway construction updates

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭mackerski

bauderline wrote: »
    That's three separate occasions in the last two weeks I have seen them on that final northbound stretch about 500 yds short of the start of the motorway. This is poor form from the Gardai... easy money and zilch contribution to road safety.

Just for clarity, you're saying that they were south of the start of the motorway, on the northbound side? That is, just before the Clonee turnoff? Because where I saw them was just after the Clonee turnoff, on the motorway proper.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

mackerski wrote: »
    Just for clarity, you're saying that they were south of the start of the motorway, on the northbound side? That is, just before the Clonee turnoff? Because where I saw them was just after the Clonee turnoff, on the motorway proper.

Yupp, just before you hit the new stretch of road there is a large stretch of the central median that you can pull into and park because it has no vegitation...

It would appear that this is going to be a regular thing for the time being, note also that is was always between 16.30 and 17.30... even on Saturday... be advised... as they say... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭mackerski

bauderline wrote: »
    Yupp, just before you hit the new stretch of road there is a large stretch of the central median that you can pull into and park because it has no vegitation...

If I've understood you correctly, then this is the place you mean. This is where I saw them too, and it's part of the motorway - but the part with the dubious (almost certainly incorrect) signs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

This thread is being closed for now. A new thread will/can be created to discuss M3 completed sections.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement