Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could go drinking with any rock star who would it be?

Options
  • 05-06-2010 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭

Past or present...

I'd love to go on the piss with Tommy Lee. I'd say the stories he could tell you, and the antics ye'd get up to would be unreal! The man knows how to session.

I'd love to have had a jar with Philo too, seen as he is arguably the greatest rocker our country has every produced.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭dezzyd

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Past or present...

I'd love to go on the piss with Tommy Lee. I'd say the stories he could tell you, and the antics ye'd get up to would be unreal! The man knows how to session.

I'd love to have had a jar with Philo too, seen as he is arguably the greatest rocker our country has every produced.

Slash from Guns n roses - looks like he could keep me up all night on JD :D
    Or else lead singer of Kings of Leon - just coz he's hot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Probably Mikael Akerfeldt again. He was such a cool guy last time we went on the lash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Amy Lee - because she's HOT!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

layne stanley or dave grohl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

fred durst !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭AlmostFamous

1. Anthony Kiedis... although he has been sober for a long while, now he would still be my first choice.

2. Peter Doherty :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

Ian Gillan and the rest of Deep Purple.

Oh wait, I already did. :p

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Steve Wilson, seems like an absolute gent

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Based on watching the Vulgar Videos from Hell DVD it'd have to be Pantera back in the day. Absolutely mental cases, and Phil was (is) a big dirty roide too! (and him & Rex are super nice, I've met them! *name drop* :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,919 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

John Lennon and Paul McCartney, cos thats were it all began

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Besides some of the people that have already been mentioned, I would have to say Jim Morrision just cause of all the crazy shit he got up to, or the lads from Mastodon who seem to know how to really drink!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Steven Tyler. Hes back off the wagon so hes good for a few drinks. 20 years off the drink so hes up for a major session

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

mastodon. they love the sauce

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Axl Rose just because it would be so surreal. See how long you can last before he rants at you for mentioning Slash or something. Plus something rediculous is bound to happen. Bound to have a few stories to tell afterwards.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If he was alive; Pete Steele. Otherwise, George Fisher.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Bono or Sting would be good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

Seasick Steve, that guy can talk about absolute sh*ite and make it sound interesting. Or jimi

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Ozzy osbourne, Kelly osbourne, Courtney love! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

Bon Scott and Keith Moon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

It'd have to be Lemmy for me - he looks like a right good laugh.

Or Elvis ... long time fan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

James Hetfield. Although he'd have to drink coke or coffee.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

It'd have to be Lemmy, Jeff & Kerry from Slayer, Bon Scott if he was alive, and Mastodon, (who I've met but didnt have the chance to go drinking with)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Would have loved to be drinking with Keith Moon the time he drove a car into a pool. Or drinking with Pete Townshend just for the amount of stories he has

• Registered Users Posts: 4,484 ✭✭✭harr

it would have to be guns n roses back in the day,would rather have a drink with slash than axel though:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 electrofrog

If he was alive James Morrison

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I would have liked to gone on tour (which was pretty much a long drinking session lol) with 'Tallica back in the days of MOP. Get drunk and rock out to the music. Reality sucks :(

Other than them, Hayley Williams..

Paramore may not be rock/metal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    I would have liked to gone on tour (which was pretty much a long drinking session lol) with 'Tallica back in the days of MOP. Get drunk and rock out to the music. Reality sucks :(

Other than them, Hayley Williams..

Paramore may not be rock/metal

Even if you got her smashed and she showed you her tits it wouldn't be worth it. The whole internet's seen them and they're sub-standard if I do say so myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Simon Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

If he was alive James Morrison

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Morrison_%28singer%29

Doesn't sound dead to me:P

For a wild night drinking, Mastodon would be great, if not, Porcupine Tree or Dream Theater, whichever members.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

Dez Fafara or Randy Blythe, that would be AWESOME

Advertisement